People in China mysteriously collapsing all over

People in China mysteriously collapsing all over

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
196d

Not from any disease, from their effed-up judicial system:

Moves
196d
1 edit

They are also building thousands of cities that sit empty and are allowed to disintegrate.

Lake Como

Moves
196d

@jj-adams said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjj_mkc6b6s
Interesting stuff, a good reason to not be a dependent person, wouldn't you say? Notice, people everywhere,.... how many people here feel really cozy and comfortable in crowds, a liberal tenet. I can't imagine. Oh, look, there is a group of people in Brooklyn, I think I will turn around before I get mixed up with people. I will try to handle life by myself!!!

Moves
195d
1 edit

@jj-adams said
They are also building thousands of cities that sit empty and are allowed to disintegrate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMaVyMxMFl0
Looks like the crap construction of these buildings is causing a lot of problems, so it's not just people that are falling over, so are buildings haha.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
194d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Interesting stuff, a good reason to not be a dependent person, wouldn't you say? Notice, people everywhere,.... how many people here feel really cozy and comfortable in crowds, a liberal tenet. I can't imagine. Oh, look, there is a group of people in Brooklyn, I think I will turn around before I get mixed up with people. I will try to handle life by myself!!!
Excellent reason not to vote for an authoritarian dictator with orange hair in 2024. Look at China and Russia and replace them with the USA a decade into the trump dynasty dictatorship

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
192d

@averagejoe1 said
I thought you relied on your Daddy to dispense your allowance now you talk about handling life by yourself?

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
192d

@jj-adams said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjj_mkc6b6s
This is what happens when the judiciary is controlled by the government. Much like a certain ex-president is planning right now if he gets elected again.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
192d

@jj-adams said
Looks like the crap construction of these buildings is causing a lot of problems, so it's not just people that are falling over, so are buildings haha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x9Hlc8wuPk
This is what you get without construction rules, regulations and certificates.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
192d

@JJ-Adams
Well that and a billion people in one country.....

Moves
191d

@mchill said
This is what happens when the judiciary is controlled by the government. Much like a certain ex-president is planning right now if he gets elected again.
You mean like what Biden has been doing ever since he got in office.
It's the Dems that have weaponized the judiciary dummy.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
191d

@jj-adams said
You mean like what Biden has been doing ever since he got in office.
It's the Dems that have weaponized the judiciary dummy.
Sure, that's got its own chapter in The Big Book of Republican Fairy Tales.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
191d

@Suzianne
And their answer: Don't call me fairy BITCH🙂