Paul Ryan won't run again

Paul Ryan won't run again

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z

Moves
12 Apr 18

Aww, he wants to spend more time with his family. Adorable. Such a nice guy. The fact that he has no chance in hell to be reelected has nothing to do with this. Rather than lose in november he abandons ship like the rat he is.

A whore for the billionaires who bought him, a hypocrite who created and left an obscene deficit (after he whined about it during the obama years), he will move on to become a lobbyist for his clients.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @zahlanzi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AbjXTma4i8

Aww, he wants to spend more time with his family. Adorable. Such a nice guy. The fact that he has no chance in hell to be reelected has nothing to do with this. Rather than lose in november he abandons ship like the rat he is.

A whore for the billionaires who bought him, a hypocrite who created and left a ...[text shortened]... e whined about it during the obama years), he will move on to become a lobbyist for his clients.
This article explains everything about Paul Ryan much better than I could.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/paul-ryan-social-safety-net-assault_us_5ace41e7e4b0648767761edf?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000313

Good riddance, I say.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
12 Apr 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
This article explains everything about Paul Ryan much better than I could.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/paul-ryan-social-safety-net-assault_us_5ace41e7e4b0648767761edf?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000313

Good riddance, I say.
Drooling reporter "Ryan has cited Ayn Rand, the libertarian philosopher, "

Ayn Rand was an Objectivist philosopher, she had some quite strong criticisms of Libertarians.

MB

Moves
12 Apr 18

A whore for the billionaires who bought him, a hypocrite who created and left a ...[text shortened]... e whined about it during the obama years), he will move on to become a lobbyist for his clients.
Personally, I think he will run for president next election and that is the whole plan. You are spot on in regards to the national debt. That is why he is bailing out now. That way he can say he was not there when the debt hits the fan.
He was Romney's VP pick. Ryan is a pure establishment tool. Corrupt as hell! Unquestionably smarter than Trump though. Trump just does what Henry Kissinger tells him to do. If he doesn't do what Kissinger tells him to do Mueller turns on the heat and so does the corporate news media.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Apr 18

Originally posted by @metal-brain
Personally, I think he will run for president next election and that is the whole plan. You are spot on in regards to the national debt. That is why he is bailing out now. That way he can say he was not there when the debt hits the fan.
He was Romney's VP pick. Ryan is a pure establishment tool. Corrupt as hell! Unquestionably smarter than Trump thoug ...[text shortened]... o what Kissinger tells him to do Mueller turns on the heat and so does the corporate news media.
Kissinger??? Freakin' really?

You are literally as deep in your own head as Freaky and Wajoma.

MB

Moves
12 Apr 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Kissinger??? Freakin' really?

You are literally as deep in your own head as Freaky and Wajoma.
Yes, Kissinger.
You can't be denying Kissinger is advising Trump. That is a fact.
Kissinger did help overthrow a democracy in Chile and replace it with a brutal dictatorship.
Just what do you think I'm so "in deep" as you say? Be specific. As far as I can tell you just don't like the word Kissinger.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
12 Apr 18
3 edits

I'll buy that. It's comical to watch as Trump's legal woes worsen, and GOP election defeats start piling up, record numbers of Republican lawmakers feel the sudden urge to depart the halls of Congress and drive the kiddies to soccer practice. 😀

Moves
12 Apr 18

Yes, Kissinger.
You can't be denying Kissinger is advising Trump. That is a fact.
Kissinger did help overthrow a democracy in Chile and replace it with a brutal dictatorship.
Just what do you think I'm so "in deep" as you say? Be specific. As far as I can tell you just don't like the word Kissinger.
It's actually believable: Trump and his 105 IQ are just intelligent enough to worship at the alter of that corrupted 94 year old. Lord help us!

Moves
12 Apr 18

I could not agree more.
Ryan is shameless. A pathetic opportunist. Like Trump, he held his finger in the air....the wind blew "it's the economy stupid" and he declared himself an expert. Sans Trump's birth-provided credentials.

Moves
13 Apr 18

He was Romney's VP pick. Ryan is a pure establishment tool. Corrupt as hell! Unquestionably smarter than Trump thoug ...[text shortened]... o what Kissinger tells him to do Mueller turns on the heat and so does the corporate news media.
I think you're right.
He gets out now and avoids the huge down-side that everyone seems to expect for the Republicans under Trump, and comes back in six or ten years looking 'clean.'

Moves
13 Apr 18

Originally posted by @stevemcc
I think you're right.
He gets out now and avoids the huge down-side that everyone seems to expect for the Republicans under Trump, and comes back in six or ten years looking 'clean.'
Very likely. By then...his precious brood should be off to Grad Schools in New England. 😉

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
13 Apr 18

Originally posted by @wolfe63
It's actually believable: Trump and his 105 IQ are just intelligent enough to worship at the alter of that corrupted 94 year old. Lord help us!
Every time you go to insult him, you make him look better.
How many 105's do you think have amassed anything near what Trump has to date?

Moves
13 Apr 18

Originally posted by @freakykbh
Not many, if they were honest men and women of integrity and... without substantial inheritance.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Apr 18

Hint: That doesn't make one 'better'.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
14 Apr 18

Does anyone know what Trump has "amassed"?