1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Nov '21 09:27
    @averagejoe1 said
    You say Marx is clever, so was Hitler. Marauder, like you, is fond of Marx principles. I am SO to the right of your ideas that I feel comfortable in regarding y'all as Marxists, given the difference of principles in you and me. If Marx was on the forum, he would not even be able to grasp how I think like I do. Nor do you, so.... that puts you in his camp. Brrrrrrr.
    ...[text shortened]... ? I guess in marxism that a square peg is required to go into a square hole, with no choice allowed.
    No you still sound unbelievably stupid Joe have you considered commenting less and thinking more.
    Your posts are like an upturned bucket of words that no matter many times you turn them out they fall short of coherence.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Nov '21 15:41
    @athousandyoung said
    By definition capitalists do not work. Capitalism is where rich people get paid for not working.

Now some people might "multi class" - i.e. a dentist might own a second home she rents out for profit - but in that case her sources of income can be easily classified as coming from work vs coming from investments.
    Jesus.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree