1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 20:26
    What does everyone think about this?https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10065391/Bidens-new-comrade-Soviet-born-nominee-idolized-Karl-Marx-Moscow-State-University.html

She will not show the treatise she wrote about Marxism, etc.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 20:34
    @AverageJoe1
    Wow, so it is OBVIOUS Biden is planning a communist takeover so his dear friend Putin can help him run the world.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 04:02
    @averagejoe1 said
    What does everyone think about this?https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10065391/Bidens-new-comrade-Soviet-born-nominee-idolized-Karl-Marx-Moscow-State-University.html

Daily Mail?

Everyone in Europe just laughed at you.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 07:25
    @averagejoe1 said

from Wikipedia:

During the George W. Bush Administration, Omarova served in the Department of the Treasury as a special advisor on regulatory policy to the Under Secretary for Domestic Finance.[3]

So G.W Bush is a closet communist? (Put down in your logic, she was far nearer to her tarining then)

The Lady is professor at Cornell Law school. Is that istitution a cover up communist institution ? Maybe they pledeg allegainsce to Comunism first thing in the morning?

You, Sir, are most evidently a dirt slinger of the evilst sort. If you look for betterment: look up people and their credentials before linking sensationalist headlines and people might take as debatable what you post.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 07:35
    @suzianne said
    Daily Mail?

Not everyone, unfortunately we have a few AJs, in fact I have to spend my working day with one of them. ☹️
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 07:39
    @averagejoe1 said

You do realise that Marx was arguably the finest political economist our species ever produced. His analysis of the capitalist system has proven over time to be spot on.
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 09:07
    @kevcvs57 said
    You do realise that Marx was arguably the finest political economist our species ever produced. His analysis of the capitalist system has proven over time to be spot on.
    When I read the Communist Maniphesto, it struck me
    - how insightful and right Marx was about most of the problemd he mentions;
    - how naïve and wrong he was about the solutions he proposed.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 14:53
    @suzianne said
    Daily Mail?

They are reporting facts, Suzianne. My granny could send you the facts. Would you then say “you are only a grandmother!”? Pretty weak response, but then, it is the deep thinking Suz.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 14:55
    @kevcvs57 said
    Not everyone, unfortunately we have a few AJs, in fact I have to spend my working day with one of them. ☹️
    Have youpicked his pocket yet? I sure hope he doesnt make more than you do!!
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 14:55
    @shallow-blue said
    When I read the Communist Maniphesto, it struck me
    - how insightful and right Marx was about most of the problemd he mentions;
    - how naïve and wrong he was about the solutions he proposed.
    Well to be fair on him the solutions he proposed were meant to be enacted by a industrialised proletariat of 19th century Britain who would gain control of the means of production and thus the economic and political power. Those solutions did not transfer very well to the mainly agrarian proletariat of 20th century Russia or Cuba.
    But either way his analysis stands the test of time and power and wealth being concentrated in the hands of a tiny minority is still a very bad alternative.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 14:56
    @kevcvs57 said
    Did he ever work out the best way to handle the most perplexing problem of all….” Some people work harder than others”?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 15:39
    @AverageJoe1
    Deep thinking-AverageJoe1

OXYMORON.

With emphasis on the MORON part.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 17:26
    @ponderable said
    from Wikipedia:

During the George W. Bush Administration, Omarova served in the Department of the Treasury as a special advisor on regulatory policy to the Under Secretary for Domestic Finance.[3]

So G.W Bush is a closet communist? (Put down in your logic, she was far nearer to her tarining then)

The Lady is professor at Cornell Law school. Is that istitution a co ...[text shortened]... redentials before linking sensationalist headlines and people might take as debatable what you post.
    She wants to concentrate all major aspects of the US Banking system in the hands of the Federal Reserve. It would have horrible rippling effects. It woujld allow the Fed, when they are unable to control inflation by raising interest rates, to confiscate deposits in order to tighten monetary deposits. The Fed could overtly insert itself into the stock market, establishing a trading portfolio. How can there be free markets with the govt involved??? What a FIELD DAY the hedge funds would have if this were going on!!!!
    Suzianne,,,,Keve, everybody,,,the rich will just get richer. They would jump on board with whatever the fed is shorting, and drive the share price to zero, and make zillions. Google and Microsoft will hire a thousand lobbyists to fight this.
    Why don't you libs leave well-enough alone?
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 19:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    They are reporting facts, Suzianne. My granny could send you the facts. Would you then say “you are only a grandmother!”? Pretty weak response, but then, it is the deep thinking Suz.
    The daily mail reporting facts…

Uhuh.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 20:00
    @shavixmir said
    The daily mail reporting facts…

Uhuh.
    OK, find another website that you trust and search her name. I'm not trying to pick a fight, I dont have to with these facts right in front of you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree