No Greater Love

No Greater Love

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
28 Jun 18

One question I've always wondered about drowning, if one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?

D

Moves
28 Jun 18
2 edits

w

Moves
28 Jun 18

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Well this is the Trump forum

Bash him or leave 😠

k

Moves
28 Jun 18

Originally posted by @whodey
One question I've always wondered about drowning, if one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
Made me laugh today. Thanks. In other news SCOTUS upheld the immigration ban and gets to pick the next supreme court justice. The libtards and freakin out. Lovin life today.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
28 Jun 18

For the record, I thumbed up.

w

Moves
28 Jun 18

Originally posted by @sleepyguy
For the record, I thumbed up.
Softy! 😠

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Jun 18

Originally posted by @whodey
Softy! 😠
For the record, I thumbed you down.

w

Moves
29 Jun 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
For the record, I thumbed you down.
I just can't believe it. I gave Duchy a thumbs up.

I feel so dirty inside.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Jun 18

Originally posted by @ashiitaka
[b](And I say that as a non-swimmer).

あãĒたさんはæœŦåŊ“ãĢæŗŗぐことができぞせんかīŧŸã‚¤ã‚ŽãƒĒã‚šäēēだよīŧ

あãĒたさんぎåĻģはæ—ĨæœŦäēēですかね、でもæ—ĨæœŦčĒžã‚’少しčĒ­ã‚€ã¨ã‚ã‹ã‚‹ã§ã™ã‚ˆã­īŧŸ[/b]
Which translation engine did you use? These days it is easy to do that kind of translation.
It's not such a big deal anymore even if you speak zero Japanese or Korean or Mandarin, language translators are getting very good.

You are really British?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Jun 18

You would get thumbs down if you were a Trump lover. It just goes with the territory, the far right are everywhere, rampant these days. It's disgusting but we have to live with those totally brainwashed by the monster Trump.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Jun 18
1 edit

Moves
29 Jun 18

I think that it's because you've turned many off with your abrasive and condescending style.
Your rhetoric might get better perusal in future if you tone that side down just a tad. (Well...more than just a tad.) 🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Jun 18

Originally posted by @kquinn909
Made me laugh today. Thanks. In other news SCOTUS upheld the immigration ban and gets to pick the next supreme court justice. The libtards and freakin out. Lovin life today.
The next Supreme Court pick should be held up until Trump leaves office and a Democrat gets to steal his pick. It's only right. He owes us. Especially after giving us that yes-man Gorsuck, yeah, the same guy who wants to repeal the Fourth Amendment.

Moves
29 Jun 18

In Florida, we have a "Good Samaritan Law" which shields us from such concerns.
As a retired medical professional, I can tell you that the last thing that worries me in an emergency situation is potential litigation.

In fact, a failure to respond, can be considered a breach of Oath.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @sonhouse
Which translation engine did you use? These days it is easy to do that kind of translation.
It's not such a big deal anymore even if you speak zero Japanese or Korean or Mandarin, language translators are getting very good.

You are really British?
His Japanese was pretty good. (Better than mine).

I was making the point that the word for 'hammer' in Japanese is the same as 'non-swimmer' (which Is how I remembered it when learning the word, as it's easy to think of a hammer sinking and not being able to swim). 🙂