1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 02:331 edit
    No evidence of sterilization of migrant Mexican women, says foreign minister

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexican Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard said on Thursday that the government has not yet found any proof of forced sterilization of Mexican women being held in migrant detention facilities in the United States.

And there is this:
    Earlier this week, Mexican officials said they were interviewing at least six women who may have been subject to improper medical procedures, including hysterectomies - the surgical removal of a woman’s uterus.

Ebrard at the time described such potential abuse as “unacceptable” and said that if the procedures were confirmed, measures would have to be taken, without giving details.

-----------------

This is for @AThousandYoung who was sure that the accusation meant guilt.

Never jump on outlandish accusations. Wait. That is the wise thing to do.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-mexico/no-evidence-of-sterilization-of-migrant-mexican-women-says-foreign-minister-idUSKCN26G05H
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 02:50
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Thousand believes everything he reads or hears that is anti-American/White/European/Christian/whatever.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 03:49
    @earl-of-trumps said

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexican Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard said on Thursday that the government has not yet found any proof of forced sterilization of Mexican women being held in migrant detention facilities in the United States.

And there is this:
    [i]Earlier this wee ...[text shortened]... ion-mexico/no-evidence-of-sterilization-of-migrant-mexican-women-says-foreign-minister-idUSKCN26G05H
    Wait and see. The evidence will come out. The Mexican government doesn't have access to the camps anyway.

Politifact said there's no evidence the Clinton's were involved with Epstein's death. Are you convinced by that?

https://www.tampabay.com/nation-world/politifact-theres-no-evidence-that-the-clintons-were-involved-in-jeffrey-epsteins-death-20190814/
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 06:33
    @earl-of-trumps said

And there is this:
    [i]Earlier this wee ...[text shortened]... ion-mexico/no-evidence-of-sterilization-of-migrant-mexican-women-says-foreign-minister-idUSKCN26G05H
    Are you claiming a lack of evidence means a lack of guilt.
    No wonder murderers often try to dispose of the bodies.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 06:47
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Never jump on outlandish accusations. Wait. That is the wise thing to do.
    You wouldn't believe anything outlandish without evidence would you earl?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 07:41
    @earl-of-trumps said

And there is this:
    Wait a minute.

We have a president who lies all the time.

Mexico can't have a Foreign Minister who lies?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 07:43
    @kevcvs57 said
    Apparently, there are a large number of Senators who think having evidence means a lack of guilt.

Not putting anything past them. They lie as easily as breathing.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 07:44
    @wolfgang59 said
    You wouldn't believe anything outlandish without evidence would you earl?
    He and other Trumpers don't believe anything even with evidence.
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 15:24
    @athousandyoung said
    Wait and see. The evidence will come out. The Mexican government doesn't have access to the camps anyway.

Politifact said there's no evidence the Clinton's were involved with Epstein's death. Are you convinced by that?

https://www.tampabay.com/nation-world/politifact-theres-no-evidence-that-the-clintons-were-involved-in-jeffrey-epsteins-death-20190814/
    The evidence may or may not come out. If there is no evidence, it won't come out.
    I have no idea why you so very want this to be true. This is horrific.

And yes, I believe there is no evidence of the Clinton's off-ing Epstein. Yet.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 15:25
    @kevcvs57 said
    Are you saying a lack of evidence means guilt???

Another one, that just DREAMS the scenario is true.
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 15:28
    @suzianne said
    Wait a minute.

We have a president who lies all the time.

Mexico can't have a Foreign Minister who lies?
    Here's yet another sick libmeister that thinks everyone that does not deliver the news
    they so desperately want is a liar!!

Way to go, libtard. Keep praying for it to be true. That's all you have for evidence so far, is your prayers.
  12. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 19:34
    @earl-of-trumps said

And there is this:
    Just a point, but your quotation has the wording: "…the [Mexican] government has not found any proof of forced sterilization...". There is a difference between evidence and proof, and Ebrard neither stated that they had no evidence nor what standard of proof he was referring to.
  13. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 20:491 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said

And there is this:
    The whistleblower complaint was made only last week. The article clearly says the investigation is still ongoing, and they still have more women to interview.

Using a recently started investigation that's still ongoing to conclude nothing happened is not a smart tactic.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 01:01
    @deepthought said
    Just a point, but your quotation has the wording: "…the [Mexican] government has not found any proof of forced sterilization...". There is a difference between evidence and proof, and Ebrard neither stated that they had no evidence nor what standard of proof he was referring to.
    Then, DeepThought, I guess you too, can make up the narrative.

Everyone else in here thinks that the Mexican gov saying they have found either no
    proof OR no evidence, means that the Mexican gov PROVED that they found proof
    of forced sterilizations.

Cool!
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 01:051 edit
    @vivify said
    The whistleblower complaint was made only last week. The article clearly says the investigation is still ongoing, and they still have more women to interview.

Using a recently started investigation that's still ongoing to conclude nothing happened is not a smart tactic.
    I never made such a conclusion, vivify.

All I wanted to demonstrate to AThousandYoung was that seeing allegations does
    not prove a damn thing. We do not know for sure what the investigation will show
    in the end, but if there was widespread wrongdoing going on, we'd know.

I don't know why all the libs want desperately for it to be true. But that's libs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree