Nice opening commercial from TimPaw

Nice opening commercial from TimPaw

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
06 Jun 11
2 edits

First he has to knock out Romney as the "moderate blue state governor now pandering to the TP but still basically a moderate" GOP alternative.

But once he does that (if he can), he might be able to beat a Cain/Bachmann type...

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
07 Jun 11

Bump.

TimPaw FTW!

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
08 Jun 11

I'm not immediately repelled for any specific reason except his open intention to starve social programs of funding in order to balance the budget. But at least he's focussed on balancing the budget.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Jun 11

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I'm not immediately repelled for any specific reason except his open intention to starve social programs of funding in order to balance the budget. But at least he's focussed on balancing the budget.
Yes, by eliminating every tax on unearned income, by slashing top rates on individuals and reducing the corporate profits tax to less than half of what it is now.

That is sure "focusing on balancing the budget".

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
08 Jun 11

Originally posted by no1marauder
Yes, by eliminating every tax on unearned income, by slashing top rates on individuals and reducing the corporate profits tax to less than half of what it is now.

That is sure "focusing on balancing the budget".
Oh. He left that part out of the commercial.

Planet Rain

Moves
08 Jun 11

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Jun 11

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Oh. He left that part out of the commercial.
http://money.cnn.com/2011/06/07/news/economy/pawlenty_economic_plan/index.htm?hpt=hp_t1