More of Obamas Czars

More of Obamas Czars

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jb

Moves
12 Sep 09

Originally posted by shavixmir
That's why the site shouldn't be deleting such posts.
Now I don't know what you're referring to and people can't see someone's true colours.
They probably deleted it because non readers such as FMF misunderstood it and got their feelers hurt and demanded action. They accused me of bigotry not hate speech. Either one is false.

jb

Moves
12 Sep 09

Originally posted by FMF
One of the worst I've seen. Real twisted stuff. But you're right. It's not there for others to see. So joe could claim he never wrote it. Or I might - for some reason - be lying about it. So I suppose I shouldn't cite it. But I saw it and joe knows I saw it. So he knows why he doesn't command any respect at all anymore. At least in the minds of any decent people who might have had the brief opportunity to read that particular post.
It would bother me more what you have written if you weren't a known liar.

F

Moves
12 Sep 09

Originally posted by joe beyser
It would bother me more what you have written if you weren't a known liar.
Here we go again. Wow. What a zinger.

jb

Moves
12 Sep 09

Originally posted by FMF
Here we go again. Wow. What a zinger.
I wish that I could get a copy of the post and show all. Every time you think I will be able to prove a point you pull this item so you can opt out. Pretty lame there FMF.

Moves
12 Sep 09

The Debates Forum can get heated, but users are reminded to debate the post and not the poster.

Remind yourselves of the Forum Posting Guidelines.

http://www.timeforchess.com/help/index.php?help=forumguide

P

weedhopper

Moves
12 Sep 09
1 edit

Originally posted by Forum Moderator
The Debates Forum can get heated, but users are reminded to debate the post and not the poster.

Remind yourselves of the Forum Posting Guidelines.

http://www.timeforchess.com/help/index.php?help=forumguide
If all the moderators were tied down and laid, end to end, across the breadth of the Sahara Desert, that would be a good thing.....