Kids separated from their parents not US governments problem

Kids separated from their parents not US governments problem

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A

RSA

Moves
03 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kingdavid403
Seems to me that you are the one incapable of staying rational in an on-line forum with anyone whom is a true Christian. Bite me and take your worthless atheist crap somewhere else; maybe the spirituality forum. lol
Take atheism back to spirituality but keep your religious claptrap in debates? Oh dear.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
03 Aug 18
4 edits

Originally posted by @ashiitaka
Take atheism back to spirituality but keep your religious claptrap in debates? Oh dear.
I'm not your dear sweet pea...Lets see you start a debate topic on abortion and see if the worthless Trump supporters can keep God out of the debate.... The reason I bring up God all the time to worthless Trump supporters, is because they all claim God in their defense of him and their far-right wing BS. As one who has a degree in Biblical Studies, I love to smack their lying defense across the face with the truth from God's Holy Word. It's all part of the debate.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
03 Aug 18

Brothers! Let us not fight amongst ourselves.

There’s plenty of trailer-trash, trumpettes and moronity to be defecating on, without the in-fighting.

As for God: we all know he’s on my side. Why else would I have such massive balls and witful charm?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Aug 18

Originally posted by @shavixmir
Brothers! Let us not fight amongst ourselves.

There’s plenty of trailer-trash, trumpettes and moronity to be defecating on, without the in-fighting.

As for God: we all know he’s on my side. Why else would I have such massive balls and witful charm?
Ah, so your brains AND charm are in your balls, no wonder they are so big🙂

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
03 Aug 18
1 edit

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/worker-charged-with-sexually-molesting-eight-children-at-immigrant-shelter/ar-BBLqbaj
Lovely Trump supports. The responsibility of this is on all of you and no one else.
Edit: and another. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ice-is-detaining-a-woman-who-is-32-weeks-pregnant/ar-BBLqebV

D

Moves
03 Aug 18

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
03 Aug 18
4 edits

The post that was quoted here has been removed
If his boasting's true, it shows something deeply disturbing about KingDavid403 and the
dominant American culture of violence in which he's accustomed and embraces as normal.

First off Duchess, I am not boasting and it's true. She was 13 years old and lost her virginity by having a knife stuck to her throat by a worthless slime ball and dragged behind a dumpster and raped. I'll tell you what, he's not raping anyone anymore now is he. Problem solved. We all know you would have liked to re-train him not to be a rapist, by talking with him with your worthless liberal mentality, but that does not work as we all have learned over the years. Oh, and then, she got pregnant from this rape and had to get an abortion, Her and her mother had the far-right freaks lined up outside the abortion clinic calling her a murderer, slut, and whore. Lovely huh? All coming from supposed Christians. All this because this sick bastard thought he had the right to do whatever he wanted to innocent girls and woman whenever he wanted. The only mistake we made was letting the worthless POS live. That goes for the worthless freaks outside the abortion clinic also. You're just as bad as any worthless Trump supporter duchess, your just way off to the left, and their just way off to the right. All leads to the same thing in the end. End of story.

D

Moves
03 Aug 18
2 edits

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
03 Aug 18
3 edits

Yeah, and your point? you make no sense. I was calling the people whores whom Zahlanzi called whores in the second post on this thread. Get a clue idiot. I was not calling you or anyone else here a whore. Duh! Nice try at twisting scriptures Duchess.

D

Moves
03 Aug 18

D

Moves
03 Aug 18

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
03 Aug 18
1 edit

Blah blah blah, tell it to someone who actually cares what you think. Which by the looks of it, is no one here ever in this forum. 😴

D

Moves
03 Aug 18

D

Moves
03 Aug 18

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
03 Aug 18
2 edits

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/stormy-daniels-gets-divorce.177890
Read my posts in this thread, all the way to the end. then you or anyone will see the truth. So you can take your lies, false witness, and twisted interpretation of what I wrote in my posts above, and stick it.