Kids separated from their parents not US governments problem

Kids separated from their parents not US governments problem

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
03 Aug 18
2 edits

The Trump administration now say kids separated from their parents is not their problem and that it is up to charity groups as the ACLU to reunite them. War is coming soon Trumptards; and, you're gonna lose because you're worthless LOSERS to God, America, and the world!!!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-administration-says-aclu-%E2%80%94-not-government-%E2%80%94-should-find-deported-parents/ar-BBLqkU9

Z

Moves
03 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kingdavid403
The Trump administration now say kids separated from their parents is not their problem and that it is up to charity groups as the ACLU to reunite them. War is coming soon Trumptards; and, you're gonna lose because you're worthless LOSERS to God, America, and the world!!!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-administration-says-aclu-%E2%80%94-not-government-%E2%80%94-should-find-deported-parents/ar-BBLqkU9
loser? i wouldn't say someone making millions of dollars for themselves and their pimps (because they are whores, see) then landing a nice lobbyist job after you voted them out where he gets a fat paycheck to work 10 hours per month can be called a loser. Someone like that can be called many things (whore) but loser? Not really.

This is your fault (all americans). Until you make it illegal to make campaign contributions larger than say 200 dollars and bane super pacs, this will keep happening.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
03 Aug 18
3 edits

Originally posted by @zahlanzi
loser? i wouldn't say someone making millions of dollars for themselves and their pimps (because they are whores, see) then landing a nice lobbyist job after you voted them out where he gets a fat paycheck to work 10 hours per month can be called a loser. Someone like that can be called many things (whore) but loser? Not really.

This is your fault (al ...[text shortened]... ampaign contributions larger than say 200 dollars and bane super pacs, this will keep happening.
This is your fault (all americans).
Excuse me, I've been against these large campaign contributions ever since they started. So are many other Americans; mostly Democrats. Get your facts straight. Yes, Democrats have to take the large contributions that they receive to attempt to keep up with the Republicans. However, many of them would prefer to change the law to not have these large campaign contributions. It was mostly Republicans conservatives on the supreme court that passed citizens united goal of allowing these large campaign contributions. Furthermore, I don't give a damn how much money they make, they are losers for God, America, and the world; and, they are making it a much worse place for everyone, everywhere. Their day will come. Maybe you can get Duchess to teach a University course on how to have heart and how to learn to not be a whore LOSER. The same way she thinks she can teach a rapist not to be a rapist. lol

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
03 Aug 18

This is your fault (al ...[text shortened]... ampaign contributions larger than say 200 dollars and bane super pacs, this will keep happening.
I think by ‘losers’ he was talking about trump supporters.

I mean, come on, it’s obviously a nation of Forrest Gumps.

Well, to paraphrase from Tropic Thunder, besides trump. He’s went full retard. Nobody goes full retard.

Z

Moves
03 Aug 18

[b]This is your fault (all americans).
Excuse me, I've been against these large campaign contributions ever since they started. So are many other Americans; mostly Democrats. Get your facts straight. Yes, Democrats have to take the large contributions that they receive to attempt to keep up with the Republicans. However, many of them would pr ...[text shortened]... o not be a whore LOSER. The same way she thinks she can teach a rapist not to be a rapist. lol[/b]
"Excuse me, I've been against these large campaign contributions ever since they started. "
yes, that makes it better then.
did you do a lot of likes on facebook for "end money in politics" posts? how about thoughts and prayers?

"Yes, Democrats have to take the large contributions that they receive to attempt to keep up with the Republicans."
Yes, there is a reason someone is doing something unethical, and because of that reason they will make laws to benefit their rich donors so that they continue to take large contributions.
And you (americans) keep on voting for them.

But it's ok, they are strongly against it. They find it very immoral. They feel horrible for doing it and continuing to do it.

"However, many of them would prefer to change the law to not have these large campaign contributions."
Aww, so adorable. But their pure hearts aren't enough to actually do that, huh?

"It was mostly Republicans conservatives on the supreme court that passed citizens united goal of allowing these large campaign contributions"
And so many democrats that lobby each day to take money out of politics and refusing to take donations from corporations themselves. Who introduce bills to limit or ban campaign contributions.

"Maybe you can get Duchess to teach a University course on how to have heart and how to learn to not be a whore LOSER. "
when did duchess come into discussion?

"The same way she thinks she can teach a rapist not to be a rapist."
huh?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
03 Aug 18
2 edits

"Excuse me, I've been against these large campaign contributions ever since they started. "
yes, that makes it better then.
did you do a lot of likes on facebook for "end money in politics" posts? how about thoughts and prayers?

"Yes, Democrats have to take the large contributions that they receive to attempt to keep up with the Republicans."
Yes ...[text shortened]... e into discussion?

huh?
Hillary Clinton wanted to overturn citizens united. Bernie Sanders has preached against it since day one. There are also other Democrats that are against it. Do you ever hear a Republican speak against it? NO! So who the Fck do you think we are supposed to vote for? Trump. Or, are we supposed to let Trump go on unattested and not vote at all? Or, are we supposed to vote for someone who has no chance in hell of wining like Jill Stein? Get a clue dummy. We are down to the lesser of two evils at the moment; should we not pick the lesser? DUH!!! Take your worthless judgmental arse back to where you came from and get a clue.
"Maybe you can get Duchess to teach a University course on how to have heart and how to learn to not be a whore LOSER. "
when did duchess come into discussion?
huh?
Read her "Paris harasser" thread.

K

Germany

Moves
03 Aug 18

Hillary Clinton wants to overturn citizens united. Bernie Sanders has preached against it since day one. There are also other Democrats that are against it. Do you ever hear a Republican speack against it? NO! So who the Fck do you think we are supposed to vote for? Trump. Or, are we supposed to let Trump go on unattested and not vote at all? Or, ...[text shortened]... lesser? DUH!!! Take your worthless judgmental arse back to where you came from and get a clue.
At this point, Americans need a revolution to replace their current, obsolete form of government with a modern multi-party democracy. Even if the United States survive Trumpism on the short term, there will be more Trumps and further erosion of America's already feeble and sickly democracy. Unfortunately, even most opponents of the Republicans still have trust in the American system, having been indoctrinated from birth with American exceptionalism.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
03 Aug 18
4 edits

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
At this point, Americans need a revolution to replace their current, obsolete form of government with a modern multi-party democracy. Even if the United States survive Trumpism on the short term, there will be more Trumps and further erosion of America's already feeble and sickly democracy. Unfortunately, even most opponents of the Republicans still ha ...[text shortened]... trust in the American system, having been indoctrinated from birth with American exceptionalism.
I mostly agree. However, not all of us trust in the American system, nor do all of us believe in American exceptionalism. There are several country's that I would much rather live in because America sucks sht right now, as it has in the past. The majority of minority's or any poorer person in our nation will tell you. Sure, there are always a few dumb arses in every crowd; loser whores also. Revolution is right.

A

RSA

Moves
03 Aug 18
2 edits

[b]This is your fault (all americans).
Excuse me, I've been against these large campaign contributions ever since they started. So are many other Americans; mostly Democrats. Get your facts straight. Yes, Democrats have to take the large contributions that they receive to attempt to keep up with the Republicans. However, many of them would pr ...[text shortened]... o not be a whore LOSER. The same way she thinks she can teach a rapist not to be a rapist. lol[/b]
Why are women who disagree with you "whores"? You're always screeching "loser to God and America" every single trite post you write. You're more of a religious fanatic than just about every Republican voter on here.

A

RSA

Moves
03 Aug 18

Hillary Clinton wanted to overturn citizens united. Bernie Sanders has preached against it since day one. There are also other Democrats that are against it. Do you ever hear a Republican speak against it? NO! So who the Fck do you think we are supposed to vote for? Trump. Or, are we supposed to let Trump go on unattested and not vote at all? Or, ...[text shortened]... thinks she can teach a rapist not to be a rapist."
huh?
Read her "Paris harasser" thread.[/b]
You clearly have major anger issues and are incapable of staying rational on an online forum.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
03 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @ashiitaka
Why are women who disagree with you "whores"? You're always screeching "loser to God and America" every single trite post you write. You're more of a religious fanatic than just about every Republican voter on here.
I did NOT call any woman whores. Why don't you read the posts before you comment dumb arse. The whores are the ones selling their souls for money, to others who want political gain and power.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
03 Aug 18
1 edit

You clearly have major anger issues and are incapable of staying rational on an online forum.
Seems to me that you are the one incapable of staying rational in an on-line forum with anyone whom is a true Christian. Bite me and take your worthless atheist crap somewhere else; maybe the spirituality forum. lol

A

RSA

Moves
03 Aug 18
1 edit

I did NOT call any woman whores. Why don't you read the posts before you comment dumb arse.
Major anger issues....

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
03 Aug 18

Major anger issues....
Reading comprehension issues....

A

RSA

Moves
03 Aug 18

Seems to me that you are the one incapable of staying rational in an on-line forum with anyone whom is a true Christian. Bite me and take your worthless atheist crap somewhere else; maybe the spirituality forum. lol
Your religious fanaticism permeates every single post you write, which go along the lines of FAKE CHRISTIAN LOSER TO GOD AND AMERICA DUMB ARSE FCKS.

You're clearly very eloquent...and calm! Don't forget calm....