Kennedy

Kennedy

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
30 Aug 09

Such a shame that so many of you only have room for hate and anger.

silicon valley

Moves
30 Aug 09

Originally posted by badmoon
Such a shame that so many of you only have room for hate and anger.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jo_Kopechne

silicon valley

Moves
30 Aug 09

A week after the incident, Kennedy pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident after causing injury. He received a two month suspended sentence.[6] On a national television broadcast that night, Kennedy later said he was not driving under the influence of alcohol nor had he engaged in any immoral conduct with Kopechne.[6]

Hy-Brasil

Moves
30 Aug 09
1 edit

Christ, I was in grade school when JFK died. If you grow up with that family you certainly come to know them.

Edward had his persoanal failings to be sure. But when esteemed Republican senators such as McCail and hatch openly states that they were great friends and amirers of his, doesn't that mean anything to you. Or are they total fools as well?
Or are they total fools as well?

YOU badmoon, pretty much got that market cornered.

(Its about time for you to start calling us all racist,your running late)

silicon valley

Moves
30 Aug 09

do you hate Irish people, utherpendragon?

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
30 Aug 09

Originally posted by utherpendragon
[b]Or are they total fools as well?

YOU badmoon, pretty much got that market cornered.

(Its about time for you to start calling us all racist,your running late)[/b]
I'd rather take the higher ground. Otherwise it causes regret. It just seems that there is a serious lack of reflection and open-mindedness on yours and other's part.

If we don't agree with you we're all fools.

If someone takes an opposing point of view you immediately go to name calling. Thus the sandbox reference.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
30 Aug 09

I'd rather take the higher ground. Otherwise it causes regret. It just seems that there is a serious lack of reflection and open-mindedness on yours and other's part.

If we don't agree with you we're all fools.

If someone takes an opposing point of view you immediately go to name calling. Thus the sandbox reference.
Thats b.s.
You dont like a taste of your own medicine badmoon?

jb

Moves
30 Aug 09

Thats b.s.
He never fingered his brothers killers even when he knew he was going to die anyway.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
30 Aug 09
3 edits

Thats b.s.
Nah, I'd rather not get all PO'd about this stuff. I hope that I threw that medicine away. But after a couple of scotches...well then

I've been mild mannered for a couple of weeks at least per my prior reference.

Morality over politics I say.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
30 Aug 09

Nah, I'd rather not get all PO'd about this stuff. I hope that I threw that medicine away. But after a couple of scotches...well then

I've been mild mannered for a couple of weeks at least per my prior reference.

Morality over politics I say.
Nuff' said. I can live w/that.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
30 Aug 09

Honestly, I really hate having to apologize to guys over boorish behavior. you know us Libs, we have such a guilty conscious

Hy-Brasil

Moves
30 Aug 09

Honestly, I really hate having to apologize to guys over boorish behavior. you know us Libs, we have such a guilty conscious
🙂

silicon valley

Moves
30 Aug 09

Originally posted by joe beyser
He never fingered his brothers killers even when he knew he was going to die anyway.
aw, c'mon. oswald, the cia, the russians, and the mafia ALL happen to show up at the same time?

it was just oswald!

F

Moves
31 Aug 09

Originally posted by zeeblebot
I have never heard anyone credibly defend Edward Kennedy's tawdry behaviour in that incident. But did he not redeem himself - at least some degree that ought to be acknowledged by supporters and opponents alike - with the subsequent 40 years of public service?

w

Moves
31 Aug 09
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
I have never heard anyone credibly defend Edward Kennedy's tawdry behaviour in that incident. But did he not redeem himself - at least some degree that ought to be acknowledged by supporters and opponents alike - with the subsequent 40 years of public service?
Yes, in fact, we could start a whole new rehabilitation program for inmates currently serving time by placing them in the Senate. After all, they are all a bunch of crooks anyway.