1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    21 Sep '20 13:31
    @lemon-lime said
    I do not claim to know the reason, and did not say it was a Freudian slip.

If it helps you to understand I can post it again and show you what I said... not your interpretation or how it makes you feel, but what was actually said.
    “ Or, it could have been a Freudian slip”
    Was that a Freudian slip
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    21 Sep '20 16:091 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ Or, it could have been a Freudian slip”
    Was that a Freudian slip
    Where do you see me saying it was a Freudian slip?
    I said "could have been". This leaves the door open for your explanation that it was a slip of the tongue.
    You want me to believe she didn't slip up and say something she didn't mean. Her tongue did.
    It happens, because tongues are wet and slippery... it just goes with the territory,

LoL... I didn't say that, my tongue said it!
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Sep '20 16:46
    @dendron said
    You say better for the US than the current administration. Thinking pre-covid, do you think Biden Adminstration will move the country forward as it has been churning for the last 3 years? Do you think that he has he wherewithal that Trump has as far as working 16 hours a day to get things done? The energy? The all encompassing knowledge of the issues before him?

Does Bi ...[text shortened]... day, to campaign? Took a nap, watched TV? Trying to figure how to get out of the debates? Jeepers.
    Do you right wingers really believe Trump "works 16 hours a day"?

Or that he has "all encompassing knowledge of the issues before him?"
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Sep '20 17:00
    @lemon-lime said
    Wow, where did THaT come from? Do you believe some things happen for no reason? Ask any scientist why anything happens and see if they say, "No reason".
    Slips of the tongue do not come from nowhere. If they did there would be no reason for why it happens.

IMHO Harris either recognises what her role as vice president would be, or she is looking ahead to a possible run at the presidency in 2024.
    Or she misspoke. She's probably used the term "Biden-Harris administration" thousands of times in her speeches and statements since she got the VP nomination and this one time inadvertently left out Biden (which she corrected seconds later: " She quickly clarified, "The Biden-Harris administration will provide access to $100 billion in low-interest loans and investments from minority business owners." https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-accidentally-touts-plans-in-a-harris-administration-during-virtual-roundtable).

Much ado about nothing.
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    21 Sep '20 17:13
    @no1marauder said
    Or she misspoke. She's probably used the term "Biden-Harris administration" thousands of times in her speeches and statements since she got the VP nomination and this one time inadvertently left out Biden (which she corrected seconds later: " She quickly clarified, "The Biden-Harris administration will provide access to $100 billion in low-interest loans and investments ...[text shortened]... ntally-touts-plans-in-a-harris-administration-during-virtual-roundtable).

Much ado about nothing.
    Much ado about nothing
    Yeah, a tempest in a tea pot.
    Nothing to see here...

YouTube
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Sep '20 17:32
    @lemon-lime said
    Much ado about nothing
    Yeah, a tempest in a tea pot.
    Nothing to see here...

[youtube]aKnX5wci404[/youtube]
    Is this what right wingers are reduced to in their desperate attempt to make this country suffer through four more years of the most lawless, corrupt and incompetent administration in the US' history? That Kamala Harris misspoke before correcting herself two seconds later?

Good luck with that.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Sep '20 19:371 edit
    @no1marauder said
    Is this what right wingers are reduced to in their desperate attempt to make this country suffer through four more years of the most lawless, corrupt and incompetent administration in the US' history? That Kamala Harris misspoke before correcting herself two seconds later?

Good luck with that.
    if incompetent is RECORD low unemployment ,RECORD wage growth and RECORD stock market...ending wars, bringing peace to the mid east... give me more incompetence.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Sep '20 19:432 edits
    @mott-the-hoople said
    if incompetent is RECORD low unemployment ,RECORD wage growth and RECORD stock market...ending wars, bringing peace to the mid east... give me more incompetence.
    Neither of the first two are true and most administrations could brag about "record high stock markets".

Ask the people of Yemen about "peace in the Middle East" before and after Trump vetoed legislation banning US arms being used in that war.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree