1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Sep '20 01:561 edit
    OK. Rubber meets the road! Many comments have been made that Biden is but a puppet, he will never run anything. Guess who it will be. Kamala actually said 'the Harris Administration", on Tuesday. So be you liberal or conservative, ponder for a moment that your true president, with the entourage, will be , ta-da' Kamala. So all the conservatives here are, once again, correct. The puppeteers will put him in a closet, and as he continues to wither, will take over the job. Just putting it out there. Since this is a fact in concrete, there is no need to comment on this post. Just a suggestion, that as she make her 'plan', we had all get about making our own.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Sep '20 01:57
    @dendron said
    OK. Rubber meets the road! Many comments have been made that Biden is but a puppet, he will never run anything. Guess who it will be. Kamala actually said 'the Harris Administration", on Tuesday. So be you liberal or conservative, ponder for a moment that your true president, with the entourage, will be , ta-da' Kamala. So all the conservatives here are, once again, corr ...[text shortened]... nt on this post. Just a suggestion, that as she make her 'plan', we had all get abut making our own.
    She misspoke.

Get over it.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    17 Sep '20 02:05
    @dendron said
    OK. Rubber meets the road! Many comments have been made that Biden is but a puppet, he will never run anything. Guess who it will be. Kamala actually said 'the Harris Administration", on Tuesday. So be you liberal or conservative, ponder for a moment that your true president, with the entourage, will be , ta-da' Kamala. So all the conservatives here are, once again, corr ...[text shortened]... t on this post. Just a suggestion, that as she make her 'plan', we had all get about making our own.
    "Since this is a fact in concrete, there is no need to comment on this post."

Your concrete is dust.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    17 Sep '20 02:12
    @dendron said
    OK. Rubber meets the road! Many comments have been made that Biden is but a puppet, he will never run anything. Guess who it will be. Kamala actually said 'the Harris Administration", on Tuesday. So be you liberal or conservative, ponder for a moment that your true president, with the entourage, will be , ta-da' Kamala.
    Though Kamala wasn't at the top of my list in the primaries, I still wouldn't have had a problem voting for her. If she takes the reigns and becomes the face of the next administration, I'm absolutely fine with it.

She's the only reason I'm voting at all.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 Sep '20 04:28
    @Dendron
    It wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen.

If Trump became incapacitated, he would be replaced by ventriloquist dummy Pence.
    As bad as that sounds, it wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen either.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 Sep '20 20:471 edit
    @no1marauder said
    She misspoke.

Get over it.
    I guess biden misspoke too...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-flips-the-ticket-refers-to-harris-biden-administration-in-campaign-speech

dog whistle is what us normal folks call it
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Sep '20 20:49

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    17 Sep '20 23:08
    @no1marauder said
    She misspoke.

Get over it.
    Or, it could have been a Freudian slip.
    The word "misspoke" doesn't explain anything...
    and everything happens for a reason.
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    18 Sep '20 08:041 edit
    @lemon-lime said
    Or, it could have been a Freudian slip.
    The word "misspoke" doesn't explain anything...
    and everything happens for a reason.
    "Everything happens for a reason" is the pap churchgoers use to dodge their god's inability to prevent bad things happening. Ever heard of chaos theory? Chaos rules, fairness doesn't exist, and a slip of the tongue is just that.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Sep '20 08:17
    @kewpie said
    "Everything happens for a reason" is the pap churchgoers use to dodge their god's inability to prevent bad things happening. Ever heard of chaos theory? Chaos rules, fairness doesn't exist, and a slip of the tongue is just that.
    I think 'fairness' is a product of the people involved. If they want it, it'll happen. If they don't, it won't.

Chaos does still rule, though, so s--- does, and will, happen.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Sep '20 09:20
    @mott-the-hoople said
    I guess biden misspoke too...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-flips-the-ticket-refers-to-harris-biden-administration-in-campaign-speech

dog whistle is what us normal folks call it
    No a ‘dog whistle‘ is when you refer to Kamala’s ethnic make up for no apparent reason.
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Sep '20 17:10
    @dendron said
    OK. Rubber meets the road! Many comments have been made that Biden is but a puppet, he will never run anything. Guess who it will be. Kamala actually said 'the Harris Administration", on Tuesday. So be you liberal or conservative, ponder for a moment that your true president, with the entourage, will be , ta-da' Kamala. So all the conservatives here are, once again, corr ...[text shortened]... t on this post. Just a suggestion, that as she make her 'plan', we had all get about making our own.
    You need to let go of your herd mentality.
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    18 Sep '20 17:44
    @suzianne said
    I think 'fairness' is a product of the people involved. If they want it, it'll happen. If they don't, it won't.

Chaos does still rule, though, so s--- does, and will, happen.
    Instead of chaos, let's call it randomness.
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    18 Sep '20 19:00
    @kewpie said
    Wow, where did THaT come from? Do you believe some things happen for no reason? Ask any scientist why anything happens and see if they say, "No reason".
    Slips of the tongue do not come from nowhere. If they did there would be no reason for why it happens.

IMHO Harris either recognises what her role as vice president would be, or she is looking ahead to a possible run at the presidency in 2024.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Sep '20 19:111 edit
    @lemon-lime said
    Wow, where did THaT come from? Do you believe some things happen for no reason? Ask any scientist why anything happens and see if they say, "No reason".
    Slips of the tongue do not come from nowhere. If they did there would be no reason for why it happens.

IMHO Harris either recognises what her role as vice president would be, or she is looking ahead to a possible run at the presidency in 2024.
    So you haven’t heard of chaos theory then.
    I take it you’ve never spilt soup down your shirt or tripped over your own feet.
    Obviously there’s a chain of cause and effect leading from and to every event but that’s not the same as claiming that every slip of the tongue is a Freudian one.
    To think you live in a universe where there are no random events from a human non quantum perspective must feel a bit weird.
    Everything has a cause but reason is surprisingly rare.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree