Just Vote

Just Vote

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
34d

@suzianne said
He can't do a damned thing for us.

All he wants to do is help himself.
That is like saying 'Bezos helps himself'. Get a grip, make traction with your comments.

Australia

Moves
34d

@averagejoe1 said
No, I think the '18th century set of rules' hits a nerve, that is what voting is about. Rules. I would like to have rules back, you want to get rid of them. Certainly you have an underlying topic here, it cannot be voting. You may as well say "Just breathe'.
This post is rubbish. The topic is voting in a democratic way. End of.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
34d

@kewpie said
Restricting voting opportunities is undemocratic.
Preventing illegal votes isn't difficult. Feed your identity number into a machine in return for a blank voter slip. Duplications reporting does the rest. The voter slip itself cannot be matched to an individual.
Non-citizen voting in federal elections was made a federal crime in 1996 punishable by a year in jail, a fine, or both.

There are virtually NO illegals who is gonna step up and 'vote one for Joe Biden' at the risk of a year in jail. None. Especially since you cannot pay them to vote BECAUSE THAT'S ALSO A CRIME!! So why would they do it? It's nonsense. They don't. Unless they aren't aware and somehow try to vote by mistake - which happens a few times a year. Whoop-de-doo.

Most voter crime in the US is committed by partisan operatives (usually Republicans.)

Here are the list of the 18 Election Fraud Cases country-wide in 2020 published by the Conservative Heritage Foundation. Try to find someone who crossed the Border to vote for Joe Biden:

Arizona
Randy Allen Jumper
Criminal Conviction
Fraudulent Use Of Absentee Ballots, Duplicate Voting

California
Norman Hall
Criminal Conviction
Ballot Petition Fraud

California
April Atilano
Criminal Conviction
False Registrations

California
Richard Howard
Criminal Conviction
Buying Votes, Ballot Petition Fraud

California
Louis Wise
Criminal Conviction

California
Jentry Jasperson
Criminal Conviction
Ballot Petition Fraud

California
Christopher Williams
Criminal Conviction

California
Bradley Jasperson
Criminal Conviction
Ballot Petition Fraud

California
Nickey Huntley
Criminal Conviction

Florida
Larry Wiggins
Criminal Conviction
Impersonation Fraud At The Polls, Fraudulent Use Of Absentee Ballots

Louisiana
Delores "Dee" Handy
Criminal Conviction
Illegal "Assistance" At The Polls

New Jersey
May 2020 Third Ward Paterson City…
Judicial Finding
Fraudulent Use Of Absentee Ballots

New Jersey
William Rojas
Criminal Conviction
Buying Votes, Fraudulent Use Of Absentee Ballots

New Mexico
Dyon Herrera
Criminal Conviction

New Mexico
Laura Seeds
Criminal Conviction

Virginia
Lauren Creekmore Peabody
Criminal Conviction
Ballot Petition Fraud

Wisconsin
Chad Armstrong
Criminal Conviction
Ineligible Voting

West Virginia
Tess Alayna Bishop
Criminal Conviction
Ineligible Voting

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
34d

@AverageJoe1
She made traction on her comments for sure, you are just too deep in the Trump religion to understand consequences, just like your fascist orange anti Christ.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
34d

@spruce112358
Don't forget about the fake elector scheme, funny how the forms they used were very similar, eh.

Lake Como

Moves
34d

@spruce112358 said
Non-citizen voting in federal elections was made a federal crime in 1996 punishable by a year in jail, a fine, or both.

There are virtually NO illegals who is gonna step up and 'vote one for Joe Biden' at the risk of a year in jail. None. Especially since you cannot pay them to vote BECAUSE THAT'S ALSO A CRIME!! So why would they do it? It's nonsense. They don't. Unle ...[text shortened]... Ineligible Voting

West Virginia
Tess Alayna Bishop
Criminal Conviction
Ineligible Voting
Why would they do it? Free Stuf.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
34d

@averagejoe1 said
Why would they do it? Free Stuf.
Helluva gamble. No quid pro quo.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
34d

@AverageJoe1
Why don't you come up with a similar DEMOCRAT voter fraud case.

Lake Como

Moves
34d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Why don't you come up with a similar DEMOCRAT voter fraud case.
Yeah? Right after I whip your butt!! How big 'a ole boy are you, anyway!!?!?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
33d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
6 foot 1 and 200 pounds. Same as when I was in the military, not much fat. Bring it on. I live in the Poconos if you want a fight, most of your ultrarightwingnut buddies ARE violent, lefties want peace but all you want is to kick butt because you cannot accept the truth about your fascist orange antiChrist, in incompetent BULLSHYT artist who was scammed people for decades, I guess you don't want to hear about Trump "University'' or Trump so called 'Charity'. He paid out 25 MILLION for that bit of grift but for you he is a swashbuckling independent. Hint: His a fukking CRIMINAL and his first FELONY trial starts in a few days now.

Oh, I forgot, he is innocent of all charges and it is the COURTS being corrupt, your orange jesus could NEVER commit crimes could he?

BTW, his personal Cannon rejected the Trump lawyers assertion the hundreds of TS docs were his property. Even SHE is not helping Trump much now.
He is a TRAITOR besides a fukking criminal. He was seen loading box after box of TS docs on his fukking PLANE. Attested to by one of his aides.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
33d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
Didn't you already play a game here with me? Remember how that turned out? Want a repeat?
I guess you can't come up with much of a list of democrats doing voter fraud.

Moves
33d

@fartacus said
I'm pretty sure it's another 4 years of Biden, legally or illegally and whoever is the VP will take over. He should probably pick a male VP because the first female president should be voted in with an election. Is posterity the right word?

Fat chance but if Trump wins we won't get to watch the epic naval battle for the south china sea. 😔
This country can't survive another 4 years of Biden. If China flexes any muscle at all Biden will just let it happen and if the US ever did get attacked, he'd just surrender.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
33d

@Cliff-Mashburn
But of course if your fascist orange anti Christ gets in again, the Chinese and North Koreans and Iranians and Russians and Afghanistanies are all going to back down on everything there are up to because they are SO afraid of Trump......

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
33d
1 edit

@cliff-mashburn said
This country can't survive another 4 years of Biden. If China flexes any muscle at all Biden will just let it happen and if the US ever did get attacked, he'd just surrender.
LOL. If you vote in a Democratic House and Senate, China will back off because they know the US will defend Taiwan to the hilt. If you vote Republican, China might try something because they know America will hesitate to support her allies.

No country including Russia and China will ever attack the US for the foreseeable (isolated maniacs and terrorists AND ESPIONAGE not included.)

Moves
33d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
6 foot 1 and 200 pounds. Same as when I was in the military, not much fat. Bring it on. I live in the Poconos if you want a fight, most of your ultrarightwingnut buddies ARE violent, lefties want peace but all you want is to kick butt because you cannot accept the truth about your fascist orange antiChrist, in incompetent BULLSHYT artist who was scammed people ...[text shortened]... He was seen loading box after box of TS docs on his fukking PLANE. Attested to by one of his aides.
LOL, ROFL

You are 5'1" 200#'s Please be truthful

Only people like you who boast about fake accomplishments, jobs , height... did I say jobs, are true keyboard warriors.