John Cleese weighs in on the woke folk

John Cleese weighs in on the woke folk

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
24 Nov 20

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
24 Nov 20

@lemon-lime removed their quoted post
Yeah, anyway... what HE said:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/john-cleese-takes-on-woke-mob

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
24 Nov 20

@lemon-lime said
Yeah, anyway... what HE said:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/john-cleese-takes-on-woke-mob
never in a million years can I understand the upsetness that people have for him and Rowling.

over what??
jeeesh

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
24 Nov 20
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
never in a million years can I understand the upsetness that people have for him and Rowling.

over what??
jeeesh
They are upset because Cleese and Rowling think it's a bad idea to let men go into women's restrooms.

Woke folk are a-okay with men relieving themselves in a room designed for little girls and women, but only if those men self-identity as being something other than a man.
It's an ideal situation for voyeurs and exhibitionists who know they are men, but are willing to lie about it.

Wolk folk have very little (if any) common sense or sense of decency.

Edit: And they voted for Joe Biden. 😨

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
24 Nov 20

@lemon-lime said
They are upset because Cleese and Rowling think it's a bad idea to let men go into women's restrooms.

Woke folk are a-okay with men relieving themselves in a room designed for little girls and women, but only if those men self-identity as being something other than a man.
It's an ideal situation for voyeurs and exhibitionists who know they are men, but are willing to l ...[text shortened]... have very little (if any) common sense or sense of decency.

Edit: And they voted for Joe Biden. 😨
There was a transgender person who used occasionally to drink in my local when I lived in London. He used to go into the gents until the operation, after which she went into the ladies.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
24 Nov 20

@deepthought said
There was a transgender person who used occasionally to drink in my local when I lived in London. He used to go into the gents until the operation, after which she went into the ladies.
I don't know this for a fact, but I'll betcha 'her' Y chromosomes were still there.
Now watch for D64 to show up with exceptions to the usual XX and XY arrangement.

😏

Moves
24 Nov 20

So if I say I'm a chick I can go watch women pee?

Ok...be right back I'm going to get dressed.

How do I look? 💃

rain

Moves
24 Nov 20

@cheesemaster said

How do I look? 💃
You think women watch each other pee?

😏

Moves
24 Nov 20

Plenty of girls go to the bathroom together at the bar and most bars have small single bathrooms.

Some of my gf's have done it.

rain

Moves
24 Nov 20

@cheesemaster said
Plenty of girls go to the bathroom together at the bar and most bars have small single bathrooms.

Some of my gf's have done it.
And you actually think they gawk at each other peeing?

😏

Moves
24 Nov 20

No of course not.

But since I am a women now I can 🤗

Australia

Moves
24 Nov 20

Women's toilets don't have urinals. We go into cubicles and sit down to pee.
Nothing to see here. 🙃

😏

Moves
24 Nov 20
1 edit

@vivify

You can't say don't discriminate and then discriminate me for my actions/beliefs 🙄

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
24 Nov 20

@cheesemaster said

How do I look? 💃
"So if I say I'm a chick I can go watch women pee?"
Yeah, but only if the stalls don't have doors.

The same rule goes for women. Self-identifying as a man can be an excuse for walking into a mens room. It doesn't matter to woke folk if your 10 year old son is standing at a urinal and the woman is only there to cop a peek... if she says she's a man, then she's a man.

Australia

Moves
24 Nov 20

@lemon-lime said
"So if I say I'm a chick I can go watch women pee?"
Yeah, but only if the stalls don't have doors.

The same rule goes for women. Self-identifying as a man can be an excuse for walking into a mens room. It doesn't matter to woke folk if your 10 year old son is standing at a urinal and the woman is only there to cop a peek... if she says she's a man, then she's a man.
Now you're discriminating.
If a man can watch a man peeing, a woman can watch a man peeing. As if we'd want to.