Its not over...

Its not over...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Nov 20

@eladar said
You would make a great European. You believe in forcing others to believe what you believe.

Americans fight for freedom.
Did you see Trump trying to dismantle American democracy in his 15 minute White House statement?

What did you think of that?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Nov 20

@divegeester said
Some posts get altered for using language like that.
Thus the obvious problem with the 'system' here.

Before nullifying the statement, what prompted the statement should be evaluated. Maybe it's the statement prompting this statement that needs to be "altered". Most truths aren't subjective. Language doesn't alter the truth, but altering the language can alter the representation of that truth.

Moves
07 Nov 20

@suzianne said
Thus the obvious problem with the 'system' here.

Before nullifying the statement, what prompted the statement should be evaluated. Maybe it's the statement prompting this statement that needs to be "altered". Most truths aren't subjective. Language doesn't alter the truth, but altering the language can alter the representation of that truth.
You get upset and alert posts where you see people you approve of being called liars and such.

I don’t mind you doing it, you carry on. I’m just pointing something out to you about principled posting.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Nov 20

@Cheesemaster
So which anti American stance will you have NOW that Biden is POTUS elect?

Go join the "Proud Boys' so you can keep spreading hate?

Trump's reign of terror is over, the 4 year nightmare is done.

First incumbent POTUS in 28 years to lose a second term.

Does that tell you ANYTHING?

I assume you think (like the Trumpite sycophant you really are STILL)
that Joe somehow cheated his way in.

Hey, why don't you actually listen to his acceptance speech at 8 PM est and see what kind of cynicism you can add to it later.

I have no doubt you WILL come up with more Trump sycophant crap.

Tell me, how long will you go on being a Trump puppet?

There is a sea change in the US now and you better get used to it.

IMAGINE, a POTUS with actual empathy

Do you think Trump had ANY empathy for ANYONE other than family named Trump?

Guess what, ALL the swamp is going to be drained, like DeVos, Barr, and all the rest of the sycophant cabinet.

Do you think it is a wise decision for a sitting POTUS to call his top generals IDIOTS? Or putting down POW's because they were CAUGHT and therefore not hero's? Answer me that.

Moves
09 Nov 20
1 edit

now it starts...should be exciting

dont forget...al gore claimed a win for 37 days...how did that work out for him?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
09 Nov 20

@mott-the-hoople said

dont forget...al gore claimed a win for 37 days...how did that work out for him?
2000 came down to one State with the two candidates separated by about 500 votes.

Sorry, but the courts aren't going to invalidate enough votes in five different states where Biden leads by at least 10,000 votes to save Donald Trump's ego.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
09 Nov 20

@mott-the-hoople said

Hahaha yeah can’t wait.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Nov 20

@mott-the-hoople said

It didn't "work out" for him, even though it was the truth.

Moves
09 Nov 20

dominion

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
10 Nov 20

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," said presenter Neil Cavuto. "Unless she [Ms McEnany] has more details to back that up, I can't in good countenance continue to show you this."

Even Fox News is switching off the trump camp.
This is big. This means that no matter how evil Fox is (and it is just a trump-applause channel) it still deems democracy important enough to question the ridiculous claims of voter fraud.

The mere fact that trump has been pushing this concept for 6 months before a bloody vote was cast should be enough to have alarm bells ringing.

What say? The trump camp has its law suits (surely, by the way, suing isn’t the way to go, just have an independent enquiery), and if they lose, they all get sent to jail (including the lawyers) for 2 years for wasting tax payers money.