I love Donald Trump

I love Donald Trump

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
112d

@suzianne said
I'm not responding to this 20 IQ question again.
You never responded to it a first time, it's always runaway, runaway runaway.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
112d

@averagejoe1 said
Everytime you fellers pick a Trump statement or miscue to pick on, you say it like no one else was saying it, and that he should be chided for it. Right? (as sue would say)

Example: You say that Trump questioned Obama being Muslim, questioned if he was born in America. Vivify, millions and millions of people questioned it all as well.
You going to Vilify them all, Vivify? You sure waste a lot of ink.
They never questioned it until Trump made questioning it popular.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
112d
1 edit

@wajoma said
You never responded to it a first time, it's always runaway, runaway runaway.
Take a gander at this, dumbass.

@wajoma said
That's exactly what I'm saying. And if running their own lives means they want to get an abortion performed at the local abattoir, then that's none of your business.

You need to be told that, I already know it. Because that's what it means to say: "woman's body, woman's choice"

The choice being spoken of here is whether or not to HAVE an abortion, you clueless ass, not who to get it from. Naturally the only people qualified to do so are medical doctors, not people off the street. No one on this planet wants to get an abortion from a plumber or a vet. That is exactly why you are being called names in this thread, because you don't even understand the issue, or because you just want to confuse the issue in the most stupid way possible. You are giving your stupid libertarian ideas an even worse name than they already have. Please just shut up until you can discuss the issue like a human being.

As I said, I'm not responding to this infantile stupidity again.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
112d
1 edit

@suzianne said
Take a gander at this, dumbass.

@wajoma said
That's exactly what I'm saying. And if running their own lives means they want to get an abortion performed at the local abattoir, then that's none of your business.

You need to be told that, I already know it. Because that's what it means to say: "woman's body, woman's choice"

The choice being spoken o ...[text shortened]... the issue like a human being.

As I said, I'm not responding to this infantile stupidity again.
Just as I said then I say it now, you say woman's body, womans choice, but you sure don't know what it means. You're not the thread police I've exposed your hypocrisy so of course you're:

a/ going to try to shut it down, (haha no chance)
b/ runaway
c/ if you were your ijit buddy shatmixer, post a single ijit emoji

So b/ it is then.

Bye hypocrite, byeeeeee

c

Moves
111d

Did witness lie under oath in Trump trial? If Weisselberg is now “admitting he lied under oath in my courtroom at this trial,” the judge wants to know about, he wrote to attorneys last week. “I do not want to ignore anything in a case of this magnitude,” he said, according to court documents.

Lake Como

Moves
111d

@suzianne said
Roe v Wade had 50 years of precedent behind it. 50 years. There was nothing Constitutional about how they removed women's right to choose. They ignored precedent. That is not constitutional.

And Amy Barrett was installed for one reason: to vote against Roe v Wade. She's useless on any other case. And here you are, constantly harping how the best qualif ...[text shortened]... surprised I have to say this, but crack open a history book and learn what a concentration camp is.
Little feller, they did not remove women's right to choose. You do the reading of the ruling this time, we seem to know about it already. You sure do write about this old news a lot, it is a law that has been sent back to the states, per the basis of the Constitution. It is done.
Your incorrect statement will confuse Suzianne. Oh, wait, you are suzianne.

c

Moves
110d

Trump says he would 'encourage' Russia to attack Nato allies who don't pay their bills.

Not sure what to make of that 🙁

c

Moves
105d

Trump faces a $370m fine in New York fraud trial. How would he pay it?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
105d

@wajoma said
Just as I said then I say it now, you say woman's body, womans choice, but you sure don't know what it means. You're not the thread police I've exposed your hypocrisy so of course you're:

a/ going to try to shut it down, (haha no chance)
b/ runaway
c/ if you were your ijit buddy shatmixer, post a single ijit emoji

So b/ it is then.

Bye hypocrite, byeeeeee
Okay, so I woefully underrated your stupidity when I called you "dumbass".

Good to know.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
105d
1 edit

@congruent said
Trump faces a $370m fine in New York fraud trial. How would he pay it?
Prison time is my preferred method.

He can get a job doing laundry for 20 cents an hour to pay it off.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
105d

@averagejoe1 said
Little feller, they did not remove women's right to choose. You do the reading of the ruling this time, we seem to know about it already. You sure do write about this old news a lot, it is a law that has been sent back to the states, per the basis of the Constitution. It is done.
Your incorrect statement will confuse Suzianne. Oh, wait, you are suzianne.
Misogynist scumbag.

You're totally wrong, but I think you know that. You and Waa-yo-mama just don't give a rat's ass.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
105d

@suzianne said
Misogynist scumbag.

You're totally wrong, but I think you know that. You and Waa-yo-mama just don't give a rat's ass.
How can we get this to sunstroker, let's not wait until Christmas, stroker needs this now, let's make it happen:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/197422931-trumptastical

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
104d

@vivify
All I saw when I watched the Apprentice was Trump being an arrogant assshole, even THEN I knew he was a phony. Now we find out it was not donny who said 'you're fired' it was the producer since even then Trump was a puppet, not the leader of that show.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
104d
1 edit

@Wajoma
Yeah, like your life is going to be EVER so much better if Trump is elected dictator for life. Like I said, you disgust me.
I just wish I could find better words for that to describe you.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
104d

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
Yeah, like your life is going to be EVER so much better if Trump is elected dictator for life. Like I said, you disgust me.
I just wish I could find better words for that to describe you.
Stroker, I'm a New Zealand libertarian, when Trump wins it's going to have little effect on me. What are you talking about, your TDS is taking over your being.