How many prostitutes are there in the GOP

How many prostitutes are there in the GOP

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z

Moves
29 Nov 16

I have nothing against the real prostitutes. Selling sex is a respectable and useful profession, a public service even. I am talking about the prostitutes that would go against everything they stand for, that would break their principles (what little they have) just for some scraps from the table of da Trump

Let's recount exactly who came to support Trump despite having said he would be bad for the US in the past, despite Trump having viciously attacked them, etc.

Cruz is the worse and saddest whore. No points there.
Chris Christie is very close behind and favourite for being Trump's gimp.

Mitt Romney is the newest whore. Even discussing the possibility of joining Trump's staff is awful, especially after he was so vocal in the election.

q

Moves
29 Nov 16

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
I have nothing against the real prostitutes. Selling sex is a respectable and useful profession, a public service even. I am talking about the prostitutes that would go against everything they stand for, that would break their principles (what little they have) just for some scraps from the table of da Trump

Let's recount exactly who came to support Tr ...[text shortened]... possibility of joining Trump's staff is awful, especially after he was so vocal in the election.
But someone like you who said they would never support Clinton is principled when they change their mind. Politicians are simply people seeking jobs. I'd change my resume too if I were interviewing a different job.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
29 Nov 16

Let's recount exactly who came to support Tr ...[text shortened]... possibility of joining Trump's staff is awful, especially after he was so vocal in the election.
I thought you were talking about the mother's of the right wing bastards who defecate all over this forum....

Z

Moves
29 Nov 16

Originally posted by quackquack
But someone like you who said they would never support Clinton is principled when they change their mind. Politicians are simply people seeking jobs. I'd change my resume too if I were interviewing a different job.
and you would be a whore. depending on how far you would be willing to go to get a job.

q

Moves
29 Nov 16

and you would be a whore. depending on how far you would be willing to go to get a job.
It's nothing unique about the GOP. We can start correcting this problems by shrinking government.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Nov 16
2 edits

Zahlanzi asks, "How many prostitutes are there in the GOP?"

Although I'm guessing a more accurate question might be, "How many politicians in the GOP are prostitutes?"

The obvious answer is, "All of them."

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
30 Nov 16

Republican politician?

At least a whore has an honorable career.

Moves
30 Nov 16

Has anybody heard from Christie lately? He's probably regretting putting Trump's in-law in prison.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Dec 16

Originally posted by Kunsoo
Has anybody heard from Christie lately? He's probably regretting putting Trump's in-law in prison.
I must've missed this. Who are you talking about?

w

Moves
01 Dec 16

Saying that there is a prostitute problem in the GOP is a blatant lie.

If it were true, Bill Clinton would be a Republican.

rain

Moves
01 Dec 16
1 edit

rain

Moves
01 Dec 16

Originally posted by whodey
Saying that there is a prostitute problem in the GOP is a blatant lie.

If it were true, Bill Clinton would be a Republican.
I doubt that. Many conservatives think oral sex is a sin.

rain

Moves
01 Dec 16

I heard an interesting opinion on this. Trump could be selecting a bunch of yes-men who stroke his ego. That he would choose people that he thinks would do a good job in spite of their criticisms against him, could speak about his character.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
I must've missed this. Who are you talking about?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Kushner

Doesn't sound like he has done anything Trumpf hasn't ten times over, he just has not been caught.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Dec 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Kushner

Doesn't sound like he has done anything Trumpf hasn't ten times over, he just has not been caught.
So he's the father of his daughter's husband.

Kinda stretches the "in-law" thing a bit.