1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Aug '21 18:45
    @metal-brain said
    Great, then stop talking about anything but deaths. You got us off topic.
    This entire thread is off-topic.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '21 23:50
    @wildgrass said
    This entire thread is off-topic.
    No it isn't. You are.
    How many deaths are there? Infections are not deaths.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Aug '21 04:45
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-killer-vaccine-worldwide-7-9-billion-people/5749363
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Aug '21 23:391 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    Well if some vaccine or other makes humans extinct GOOD RIDDANCE the planet will say.

Maybe in another hundred million years or so without stupid humans here, some life form will evolve with ten times the intelligence of humans AND have a high dose of empathy.

Earth would be a MUCH better place then.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Aug '21 00:05
    @metal-brain said
    No it isn't. You are.
    How many deaths are there? Infections are not deaths.
    Infections are not deaths? I think we all know that's obvious.

Reports to VAERS are also not causal.

People are not dying from the vaccine. As my reference previously noted there are increased risk of myocarditis and a few other serious health conditions but not enough to cause death. What else would be causing death from vaccine?
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Aug '21 14:29
    @wildgrass said
    Infections are not deaths? I think we all know that's obvious.

Reports to VAERS are also not causal.

People are not dying from the vaccine. As my reference previously noted there are increased risk of myocarditis and a few other serious health conditions but not enough to cause death. What else would be causing death from vaccine?
    "Reports to VAERS are also not causal."

That is a false statement because you do not know. At least some of them are and at least 10 times that are not reported to VAERS and that is a kind estimate.

You are repeating the same type of misinformation denying causation of death and injury by the HPV vaccine. Merck made Gardisil to scam people by pushing a HPV vaccine that doesn't even last long enough to be worth taking. They needed to get back the money they lost in the Vioxx suit against them.

Merck sold Vioxx knowing it was harmful to people. That is why they got sued for billions. From the same people that brought you Gardisil. Still have trust in the Gardisil vaccine to be safe?

You are making false statements about VAERS and this is not the first time. I don't think you have an open mind since you are making stuff up.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Aug '21 14:32
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Well if some vaccine or other makes humans extinct GOOD RIDDANCE the planet will say.

Maybe in another hundred million years or so without stupid humans here, some life form will evolve with ten times the intelligence of humans AND have a high dose of empathy.

Earth would be a MUCH better place then.
    You are so contradictory!

If humans are the problem and you want them gone why do you pretend to want to save people's lives from a virus?
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Aug '21 18:391 edit
    @metal-brain said
    "Reports to VAERS are also not causal."

That is a false statement because you do not know. At least some of them are and at least 10 times that are not reported to VAERS and that is a kind estimate.

You are repeating the same type of misinformation denying causation of death and injury by the HPV vaccine. Merck made Gardisil to scam people by pushing a HPV vaccine ...[text shortened]... S and this is not the first time. I don't think you have an open mind since you are making stuff up.
    You are making false statements about VAERS and this is not the first time. I don't think you have an open mind since you are making stuff up.

I am not. It is front and center on the VAERS website and the links you've posted. It also makes no sense to correlate these two things (vaccines and death) since the risk for development of adverse health conditions is minimal and mostly myocarditis (which is also found in COVID patients). What could possibly be causing vaccine-related death in the absence of a defined adverse health condition?
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Aug '21 07:231 edit
    @wildgrass said

I am not. It is front and center on the VAERS website and the links you've posted. It also makes no sense to correlate these two things (vaccines and death) since the risk for development of adverse health conditions ...[text shortened]... ould possibly be causing vaccine-related death in the absence of a defined adverse health condition?
    You claimed none of the reports to VAERS were caused by the gene vaccines, not just unproven that the vaccines were the cause of death. You made an incorrect assertion and you will not own up to it.

Admit your statement was incorrect. You have no proof of that claim. To prove that claim you have to prove none of the VAERS reported deaths were caused by the gene vaccines. You cannot do that and you know it.

Stop being dishonest. Either you can prove your claim or you cannot. Which is it?

Edit: The CDC acknowledged a link between the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines and myocarditis - inflammation of the heart muscle that can affect heart rhythm and its ability to pump - in young adults.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/michigan-teen-dies-sleep-3-days-after-receiving-pfizer-vaccine-early-autopsy-finds-boys-heart-58621

All I had to do is find one confirmed death from the gene vaccine to prove you wrong because you were so sloppy in your careless wording of "no deaths" without proof. You are wrong.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Aug '21 13:01
    New Zealand reports first death linked to Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/zealand-reports-first-death-linked-011633127.html
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Aug '21 18:55
    @metal-brain said
    You claimed none of the reports to VAERS were caused by the gene vaccines, not just unproven that the vaccines were the cause of death. You made an incorrect assertion and you will not own up to it.

Admit your statement was incorrect. You have no proof of that claim. To prove that claim you have to prove none of the VAERS reported deaths were caused by the gene vaccine ...[text shortened]... ong because you were so sloppy in your careless wording of "no deaths" without proof. You are wrong.
    One? You were saying tens of thousands.

There's a difference between 2 things happening and one thing causing another thing to happen. VAERS is simply a passive reporting system.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '21 01:48
    @wildgrass said
    One? You were saying tens of thousands.

There's a difference between 2 things happening and one thing causing another thing to happen. VAERS is simply a passive reporting system.
    You said zero.

I never put a number on anything. Stop lying. I proved you wrong. I only needed one to do it and I gave you two. If you can find a better source than VAERS feel free to do so. It isn't my fault government isn't trying to confirm cause of deaths. Big pharma isn't interested in accurate counts. They want to deny their gene vaccines cause any deaths, yet they admit their gene vaccines cause Myocarditis.

Can you at least find a count of Myocarditis cases after vaccination? You now know 0 deaths is impossible because of that alone.
  13. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 Aug '21 02:12
    @metal-brain said
    You said zero.

I never put a number on anything. Stop lying. I proved you wrong. I only needed one to do it and I gave you two. If you can find a better source than VAERS feel free to do so. It isn't my fault government isn't trying to confirm cause of deaths. Big pharma isn't interested in accurate counts. They want to deny their gene vaccines cause any deaths, yet t ...[text shortened]... t of Myocarditis cases after vaccination? You now know 0 deaths is impossible because of that alone.
    Yes you did. You posted a number in excess of 12,000 and then stated without any justification that the real number is 10x that.

Yes, I can find myocarditis cases. I posted the NEJM article for you, since you asked, but you didn't read it. Myocarditis does not necessarily cause death, but it is a slight risk factor for vaccination but not nearly at the numbers you have posted.

VAERS data is useful, but you are not using it correctly. You don't understand what that data means, even though it is clearly stated on the VAERS website and in almost every article on the subject. STOP IT! https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/dataguide.html
    A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report. VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '21 03:35
    @wildgrass said
    Yes you did. You posted a number in excess of 12,000 and then stated without any justification that the real number is 10x that.

Yes, I can find myocarditis cases. I posted the NEJM article for you, since you asked, but you didn't read it. Myocarditis does not necessarily cause death, but it is a slight risk factor for vaccination but not nearly at the numbers you have p ...[text shortened]... port. VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine.[/quote]
    I didn't post that number, VAERS did.....and yes, it is at least 10 times that. I explained why but you are in denial of it. You are not using it correctly. You are like a tobacco company denying smoking causes cancer.

I understand what the VAERS data means. I read what you posted months ago and I never forgot. STOP LYING!
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '21 03:45
    @wildgrass said
    For the last time, sir, deaths reported on vaers are not from vaccines. Stop writing that.
    Deaths reported on vaers are from vaccines. If the people reporting that didn't think the vaccines were the cause they would not be reporting them. Did some die from other causes without those reporting it know that? Probably, but that is not relevant because most of them are caused by the vaccines and myocardis is only one of many problems that cause deaths from the vaccines.

Because most people do NOT report vaccine related deaths the VAERS number is certainly an underestimate and you are denying the underestimate is an underestimate based on an unknown you are falsely claiming is known. Stop doing that.

For the last time. STOP LYING!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree