1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 02:50
    @Metal-Brain
    Since when did you get a Phd in virology? So show us your Phd thesis saying 12 yo kids die from getting the vaccine.
    Tell me, does Trump world PAY you to say all this BS you come up with?
    I can't believe it is just you alone in this.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 03:01
    Over 12k deaths from vaccine in the EU and over a million injuries.

https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.com/2021/05/26/12184-dead-1196190-injuries-european-database-of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-vaccines/
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 03:251 edit
    @eladar said
    Over 12k deaths from vaccine in the EU and over a million injuries.

https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.com/2021/05/26/12184-dead-1196190-injuries-european-database-of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-vaccines/
    There are not 12.000 vaccine related deaths in Europe.
    There are, however, over 600.000 corona related deaths in the US.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 06:45
    @shavixmir said
    There are not 12.000 vaccine related deaths in Europe.
    There are, however, over 600.000 corona related deaths in the US.
    How do you know they are confirmed covid deaths? If dying after getting a vaccine doesn't prove causation why is dying after getting covid counted as proof of causation?

Is it because you are a cult branch covidian? It is your new religion, right?
    Accepting doublethink is normal for cult followers. I have a special kool aid recipe from Jim Jones I want you to try. It will permanently get rid of your cognitive dissonance.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 06:55
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Since when did you get a Phd in virology? So show us your Phd thesis saying 12 yo kids die from getting the vaccine.
    Tell me, does Trump world PAY you to say all this BS you come up with?
    I can't believe it is just you alone in this.
    Jacob Clynick died in his sleep three days after getting his second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine in mid-June. I suppose you think that is just a coincidence.

Try using the exact same criteria to determine covid deaths.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Jul '21 03:55
    @metal-brain said
    How do you know they are confirmed covid deaths? If dying after getting a vaccine doesn't prove causation why is dying after getting covid counted as proof of causation?

Is it because you are a cult branch covidian? It is your new religion, right?
    Accepting doublethink is normal for cult followers. I have a special kool aid recipe from Jim Jones I want you to try. It will permanently get rid of your cognitive dissonance.
    Paranoia.
    You really are twisted in your mind.

Do you think they count car crash victims as corona related deaths or something?

The actual corona related death number will be much higher, because… fck. I’m not even going to go into it with you.

You are a lost cause. I only hope you don’t convince anyone and endager their health.

There are not 12.000 vaccine related deaths in Europe. Moron.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '21 07:34
    @shavixmir said
    Paranoia.
    You really are twisted in your mind.

Do you think they count car crash victims as corona related deaths or something?

The actual corona related death number will be much higher, because… fck. I’m not even going to go into it with you.

You are a lost cause. I only hope you don’t convince anyone and endager their health.

There are not 12.000 vaccine related deaths in Europe. Moron.
    Yes.

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-man-killed-crash-listed-covid-19-death-raising-doubts-over-health-data-1518994

You really are twisted in your mind. That is exactly what happens.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 01:25
    An estimated 124 million Americans are now fully vaccinated against COVID-19. As of April 30, 2021, 3,837 died shortly after their COVID shots. That’s more than have died from all available vaccines combined from mid-1997 until the end of 2013 — a period of 15.5 years.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/05/18/covid-vaccine-mortality.aspx
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 08:12
    @metal-brain said
    An estimated 124 million Americans are now fully vaccinated against COVID-19. As of April 30, 2021, 3,837 died shortly after their COVID shots. That’s more than have died from all available vaccines combined from mid-1997 until the end of 2013 — a period of 15.5 years.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/05/18/covid-vaccine-mortality.aspx
    STOP SPREADING MERCOLA'S LIES HERE FROM FACEBOOK!

You are a serious case of misinformation, Mercola-style.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Mercola
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 13:49
    @suzianne said
    STOP SPREADING MERCOLA'S LIES HERE FROM FACEBOOK!

You are a serious case of misinformation, Mercola-style.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Mercola
    He doesn't lie and wikipedia is a horrible source of information full of misinformation. You simply do not want to believe the truth.

If he is lying you can prove it. Try that instead of trolling with lies.
    The truth is not what people want it to be.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '21 18:34
    The last VAERS report from this past weekend listed:

12,791 deaths
    16,044 permanent disabilities
    70,667 emergency room visits
    51,242 hospitalizations
    13,139 life threatening events

following COVID-19 shots.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/cdcs-own-stats-show-a-pandemic-of-the-vaccinated-with-vaccine-injuries-2604121-injuries-from-571831-people-reported/
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '21 16:341 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    I gather you didn't read THIS part of that report. FDA WARNED HIM SEVERAL TIMES SELLING BOGUS HEALTH PRODUCTS.

You really pick LOSERS.

"Joseph Michael Mercola (/mərˈkoʊlə/;[1] born July 8, 1954) is an American alternative medicine proponent, osteopathic physician, and Internet business person. He markets dietary supplements and medical devices,[2] some of which are controversial. On his website, Mercola and colleagues advocate a number of unproven alternative health notions including homeopathy and opposition to vaccination. These positions have faced persistent criticism.[3] Mercola is a member of several alternative medicine organizations as well as the political advocacy group Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, which promotes scientifically discredited views about medicine and disease.[4] Until 2013,[5] Mercola operated the "Dr. Mercola Natural Health Center" (formerly the "Optimal Wellness Center"😉 in Schaumburg, Illinois.[6] He wrote the books The No-Grain Diet [7] (with Alison Rose Levy) and The Great Bird Flu Hoax.

Mercola's medical claims have been criticized by the medical, scientific, regulatory, and business communities. A 2006 BusinessWeek editorial stated his marketing practices relied on "slick promotion, clever use of information, and scare tactics."[6] In 2005, 2006, and 2011, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration warned Mercola and his company that they were making illegal claims for their products' ability to detect, prevent, and treat disease.[8] The medical watchdog site Quackwatch has criticized Mercola for making "unsubstantiated claims [that] clash with those of leading medical and public health organizations and many unsubstantiated recommendations for dietary supplements."[9] Of Mercola's marketing techniques, surgical oncologist David Gorski says it "mixes the boring, sensible health advice with pseudoscientific advice in such a way that it’s hard for someone without a medical background to figure out which is which."[3]

During the COVID-19 pandemic, Mercola spread misinformation about the virus and pseudoscientific anti-vaccine misinformation on social media platforms;[10][11][12] researchers have identified him as the "chief spreader of coronavirus misinformation online".[10][13][14][15] He has been warned numerous times by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for selling unapproved health products, including supposed Covid-19 treatments.[14]"
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Aug '21 01:54
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    I gather you didn't read THIS part of that report. FDA WARNED HIM SEVERAL TIMES SELLING BOGUS HEALTH PRODUCTS.

You really pick LOSERS.

"Joseph Michael Mercola (/mərˈkoʊlə/;[1] born July 8, 1954) is an American alternative medicine proponent, osteopathic physician, and Internet business person. He markets dietary supplements and medical devices,[2] some of ...[text shortened]... istration (FDA) for selling unapproved health products, including supposed Covid-19 treatments.[14]"
    Mercola is very intelligent man and his information is incredibly accurate. If you think you can prove anything he has said wrong go ahead and knock yourself out trying. You cannot do it. Nobody can.

Slandering someone doesn't make him wrong. It just means you cannot handle the truth.
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '21 22:27
    @metal-brain said
    The last VAERS report from this past weekend listed:

12,791 deaths
    16,044 permanent disabilities
    70,667 emergency room visits
    51,242 hospitalizations
    13,139 life threatening events

following COVID-19 shots.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/cdcs-own-stats-show-a-pandemic-of-the-vaccinated-with-vaccine-injuries-2604121-injuries-from-571831-people-reported/
    Per your reference.... "VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem."
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Aug '21 00:26
    @wildgrass said
    Per your reference.... "VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem."
    VAERS reports are an underestimate. 10% or less of people report deaths and injuries to VAERS. Multiply the numbers by 10x. That is a closer estimate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree