1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    25 Aug '21 01:33
    @metal-brain said
    VAERS reports are an underestimate. 10% or less of people report deaths and injuries to VAERS. Multiply the numbers by 10x. That is a closer estimate.
    Maybe 100x or a million times more deaths and injuries, as long as we're just making up numbers. I'm surprised the lame stream media hasn't caught on yet.

The numbers you are posting appear to just be a tally of people who died and also were vaccinated. Can we run the numbers on people who died with blonde hair? I'll bet that number's even higher!
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Aug '21 08:50
    @wildgrass said
    Maybe 100x or a million times more deaths and injuries, as long as we're just making up numbers. I'm surprised the lame stream media hasn't caught on yet.

The numbers you are posting appear to just be a tally of people who died and also were vaccinated. Can we run the numbers on people who died with blonde hair? I'll bet that number's even higher!
    You are being overtly dishonest. I didn't make up any numbers from VAERS.

Few people report injuries and deaths from vaccines to VAERS. Less than 10%.
    Compare the death rate (from VAERS) after getting the gene vaccine to all deaths by real vaccines combined in the last 30 years.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/08/25/noncompliance-designated-terrorism.aspx

BTW, do not attack the source to avoid proving any of his facts wrong. Saying someone has no credibility and proving it are not the same thing. In other words, don't pull a suzi.
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    25 Aug '21 22:27
    @metal-brain said
    You are being overtly dishonest. I didn't make up any numbers from VAERS.

Few people report injuries and deaths from vaccines to VAERS. Less than 10%.
    Compare the death rate (from VAERS) after getting the gene vaccine to all deaths by real vaccines combined in the last 30 years.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/08/25/noncompliance-designate ...[text shortened]... someone has no credibility and proving it are not the same thing. In other words, don't pull a suzi.
    For the last time, sir, deaths reported on vaers are not from vaccines. Stop writing that.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Aug '21 23:37
    @wildgrass said
    For the last time, sir, deaths reported on vaers are not from vaccines. Stop writing that.
    This is the first time you claimed that. You have no idea how many deaths were caused by the gene vaccines and how many were not. That is what VAERS is for. If you are claiming some of the causes of death were other than the gene vaccines you need to prove that. It most certainly is not zero.

What is your source of information?
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 02:28
    @metal-brain said
    This is the first time you claimed that. You have no idea how many deaths were caused by the gene vaccines and how many were not. That is what VAERS is for. If you are claiming some of the causes of death were other than the gene vaccines you need to prove that. It most certainly is not zero.

What is your source of information?
    VAERS
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 09:16
    @wildgrass said
    VAERS
    You are obviously misquoting the VAERS website. Either that or you were misinformed by some other source.

WTF do you think VAERS is for? It is to report adverse reactions, including deaths. You can claim some of them are not confirmed deaths and that is fine, but the number is still an underestimate. Most people have never even heard of VAERS, so to suggest all injuries and deaths are reported to VAERS is ridiculous.

Take the VAERS deaths reported and multiply that number by at least 10. That is a closer estimate to the truth.
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 12:48
    @metal-brain said
    You are obviously misquoting the VAERS website. Either that or you were misinformed by some other source.

WTF do you think VAERS is for? It is to report adverse reactions, including deaths. You can claim some of them are not confirmed deaths and that is fine, but the number is still an underestimate. Most people have never even heard of VAERS, so to suggest all injurie ...[text shortened]... ERS deaths reported and multiply that number by at least 10. That is a closer estimate to the truth.
    "VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem..."
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 18:28
    @wildgrass said
    "VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem..."
    I know they are not confirmed cases. I already stated that.
    You can still compare those numbers for the gene vaccines to other vaccines from the VAERS database.

Have you done that? Do you have the courage to find out?
  9. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Aug '21 15:152 edits
    @metal-brain said
    I know they are not confirmed cases. I already stated that.
    You can still compare those numbers for the gene vaccines to other vaccines from the VAERS database.

Have you done that? Do you have the courage to find out?
    Compared to other vaccines? Why would I do that? What would that show? That's clearly not what VAERS is for. It's simply a passive reporting system, unlinked to causes.

A much better analysis would be to compare the risk ratio of getting vaccinated vs. unvaccinated and getting COVID vs. not getting COVID. These studies have been done though. For example, see this article:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2110475

In this study in a nationwide mass vaccination setting (nearly 900,000 people in each group), the BNT162b2 vaccine was not associated with an elevated risk of most of the adverse events examined. The vaccine was associated with an excess risk of myocarditis (1 to 5 events per 100,000 persons). The risk of this potentially serious adverse event and of many other serious adverse events was substantially increased after SARS-CoV-2 infection. (Funded by the Ivan and Francesca Berkowitz Family Living Laboratory Collaboration at Harvard Medical School and Clalit Research Institute.)
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '21 15:311 edit
    @wildgrass said
    Compared to other vaccines? Why would I do that? What would that show? That's clearly not what VAERS is for. It's simply a passive reporting system, unlinked to causes.

A much better analysis would be to compare the risk ratio of getting vaccinated vs. unvaccinated and getting COVID vs. not getting COVID. These studies have been done though. For example, see this article ...[text shortened]... ly Living Laboratory Collaboration at Harvard Medical School and Clalit Research Institute.)[/quote]
    The CDC admitted on their website that they count covid cases differently for the vaccinated than the unvaccinated. The vaccinated who are not hospitalized or died are not counted. They are counted for the unvaccinated though. I created a thread about it and everything. Don't you remember it?

Is the NE journal of medicine counting breakthrough cases like the CDC does or are they counting all breakthrough cases? If they are counting only hospitalized people or deaths it is statistical fraud and you must use my suggested method. That is why you would do that.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Aug '21 15:32
    @metal-brain said
    The CDC admitted on their website that they count covid cases differently for the vaccinated than the unvaccinated. The vaccinated who are not hospitalized or died are not counted. They are counted for the unvaccinated though. I created a thread about it and everything. Don't you remember it?

Is the NE journal of medicine counting breakthrough cases like the CDC does o ...[text shortened]... deaths it is statistical fraud and you must use my suggested method. That is why you would do that.
    🚧🚨Moronity of Gop alert!!!🚨🚧
  12. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Aug '21 15:38
    @metal-brain said

Is the NE journal of medicine counting breakthrough cases like the CDC does o ...[text shortened]... deaths it is statistical fraud and you must use my suggested method. That is why you would do that.
    You are welcome to view the study design (from Israel so no CDC) and let me know if there is anything off. It looks well controlled.

VAERS is nothing but a passive reporting system. It's useful, but not for the reasons you are citing. There are no controls, analyses or statistics.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '21 17:10
    @wildgrass said
    You are welcome to view the study design (from Israel so no CDC) and let me know if there is anything off. It looks well controlled.

VAERS is nothing but a passive reporting system. It's useful, but not for the reasons you are citing. There are no controls, analyses or statistics.
    They are using the CDC standard which is manipulation of data by omitting the counting of all infections of the vaccinated. Give me a source of confirmed deaths other than VAERS or the CDC counting method or admit there is no other credible source you are capable of citing.

If there is no other credible source you MUST work with VAERS whether you like it or not.
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Aug '21 17:39
    @metal-brain said
    They are using the CDC standard which is manipulation of data by omitting the counting of all infections of the vaccinated. Give me a source of confirmed deaths other than VAERS or the CDC counting method or admit there is no other credible source you are capable of citing.

If there is no other credible source you MUST work with VAERS whether you like it or not.
    BS you didn't read the study. The article (and your thread topic) has nothing to do with infections of the vaccinated. These variables are separate. The COVID risk ratios compare COVID cases to a control, uninfected group, and the vaccine risk ratio compares adverse health events in the vaccinated vs. unvaccinated. The CDC was not involved or mentioned in the study.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '21 18:10
    @wildgrass said
    BS you didn't read the study. The article (and your thread topic) has nothing to do with infections of the vaccinated. These variables are separate. The COVID risk ratios compare COVID cases to a control, uninfected group, and the vaccine risk ratio compares adverse health events in the vaccinated vs. unvaccinated. The CDC was not involved or mentioned in the study.
    Great, then stop talking about anything but deaths. You got us off topic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree