How can you federalize elections which states are in charge of?

How can you federalize elections which states are in charge of?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
05 Mar 21

Maybe the whole idea has not been explained yet? Does anyone know?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
05 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
Maybe a minimal standard of equal access for voting in federal elections or standardised ID requirements.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
05 Mar 21

@kevcvs57 said
Maybe a minimal standard of equal access for voting in federal elections or standardised ID requirements.
as opposed to MAXIMUM standard? Ahhh a great divider of Repub and Dem thinking. Do you know that feloss will be able to vote. This is something where you will chew on your pillow, you know it is not right , but you must shuffle along inside your group.

RHP Member No.16

Moves
05 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
as opposed to MAXIMUM standard? Ahhh a great divider of Repub and Dem thinking. Do you know that feloss will be able to vote. This is something where you will chew on your pillow, you know it is not right , but you must shuffle along inside your group.
Just a question. What is a "feloss"?

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
05 Mar 21

@mwmiller said
Just a question. What is a "feloss"?
Getting over covid, I had a bad bout. I’ve lost a few chess games and I can’t type very well. That is for felons you know a person who has been committed a crime against humanity against his brother.I Never Use that word, a creature of society gets a step right up and vote. At least I’m sure you wouldn’t want that

RHP Member No.16

Moves
05 Mar 21

@AverageJoe1
So it's just a typo. Thanks. I just wanted to know what a feloss was.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
05 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
Jesus how can you have a maximum standard “I’m afraid you cannot vote today sir you have too much ID”
😂😂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
Those who have paid their debt to society SHOULD be able to vote.

They're Americans too, and many times a hell of a lot less guilty than their Republican neighbor.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
Getting over covid, I had a bad bout. I’ve lost a few chess games and I can’t type very well. That is for felons you know a person who has been committed a crime against humanity against his brother.I Never Use that word, a creature of society gets a step right up and vote. At least I’m sure you wouldn’t want that
Why should people who have served their time have to continue to suffer without the restoration of their civil rights? This is cruel and unusual punishment.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
It's explained in Article I, Section 4 of the US Constitution. Take a gander: https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution-transcript

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Mar 21

@AverageJoe1
I didn't know feloss could not vote.