1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 18:24
    @shavixmir said
    American manufacturing… Toyota, Mercedes, BMW, Honda….

Uhuh.

Again, look at Brexit. Companies will settle in the countries that most suit their needs. If the US split in two, they will move to the areas where most people buy their produce.
    A genius post for sure! Oh, y'all left out KIA, they have a factory in Newnan Georgia.
    Did y'all see that wonderful space shot this morning, it has become so normal and commonplace that we even sent an actor up!!!!!! Now, just when is Scotland and that so, so, prosperous and inventive Netherland going to entertain us with a space shot? Have seen actually nothing on TV about either country, come to think of it. No new Yogurt, or cool beer, no nothing. Maybe some chrome ice skates from the Dutch!!! Are y'all behind in the space race? Are you IN it?? What are you in, anyway?
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 19:28
    @phranny said
    @shavixmir I think they will move to the areas with the cheapest labor and utility costs. That might e the South.
    sea ports dear…you people is ignert aint you
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 21:12
    @sonhouse said
    So let those assswipe republican zombies have all their red states, we get the blue and form two countries, works for me.

I have ZERO desire to EVER visit ANY of those red states so I would not miss them at all EVER.

Then they can have Trump as DICTATOR for life, and I could give a crap less if it was in THEIR country.

We already HAVE 2 countries so why not just make it official?
    Who gets Pennsylvania?

Just thinking of a nice place to move after the split and I don't like the hot weather.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 21:45
    I'm going to build a wall.
    A BIG BEAUTIFUL wall.
    And California is going to pay for it. 🤣🤣
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 21:50
    @shavixmir said
    American manufacturing… Toyota, Mercedes, BMW, Honda….

Uhuh.

Again, look at Brexit. Companies will settle in the countries that most suit their needs. If the US split in two, they will move to the areas where most people buy their produce.
    ........In nice, non union workplaces \
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 22:00
    @averagejoe1 said
    A genius post for sure! Oh, y'all left out KIA, they have a factory in Newnan Georgia.
    Did y'all see that wonderful space shot this morning, it has become so normal and commonplace that we even sent an actor up!!!!!! Now, just when is Scotland and that so, so, prosperous and inventive Netherland going to entertain us with a space shot? Have seen actually nothin ...[text shortened]... ates from the Dutch!!! Are y'all behind in the space race? Are you IN it?? What are you in, anyway?
    Yes. America is leading the way. But Europe and China not that far behind.

But remember, virtually all scientific advancement by humans is a result of liberal thought.
    People who think outside the box.
    People who think forward.
    Conservatives take credit for most of these advancements.
    And that's ok.
    Just keep your "straight and narrow" doctrines to your Sunday church sermons.
  7. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 22:00
    @sonhouse said
    So let those assswipe republican zombies have all their red states, we get the blue and form two countries, works for me.

I have ZERO desire to EVER visit ANY of those red states so I would not miss them at all EVER.

Then they can have Trump as DICTATOR for life, and I could give a crap less if it was in THEIR country.

.............'Course we tried that once,
    it was called 'The Civil War.'
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 13:50
    @jimm619
    Looks like the civil war did not end in 1864, still going on now with less military.
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 14:20
    @sonhouse said
    @jimm619
    Looks like the civil war did not end in 1864, still going on now with less military.
    Politics is war by other means.
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 14:22
    @sonhouse said

CA, OR, WA, and HI as a new confederacy could flourish quite well, thank you, without the rest. Good riddance.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 19:17
    @moonbus said
    CA, OR, WA, and HI as a new confederacy could flourish quite well, thank you, without the rest. Good riddance.
    WEST SIDE our flag will have Tupac
  12. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 20:44
    @AThousandYoung

Probably 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree