1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 02:491 edit
    So let those assswipe republican zombies have all their red states, we get the blue and form two countries, works for me.

I have ZERO desire to EVER visit ANY of those red states so I would not miss them at all EVER.

Then they can have Trump as DICTATOR for life, and I could give a crap less if it was in THEIR country.

We already HAVE 2 countries so why not just make it official?
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 10:06
    @sonhouse said
    So let those assswipe republican zombies have all their red states, we get the blue and form two countries, works for me.

I have ZERO desire to EVER visit ANY of those red states so I would not miss them at all EVER.

Then they can have Trump as DICTATOR for life, and I could give a crap less if it was in THEIR country.

They only like to threaten to secede. You're not supposed to actually call out their bluff
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 10:37
    @sonhouse said

It’s sort of a Poland, England & Hungary situation.
    Boot the bastards out. Otherwise it just drags on and on like the Brexit. Waiting for the retarded to make up their minds.

Realistically though, the Blue states wouldn’t be connected. So it would be like a West and East Pakistan (Bangladesh) situation.

Not impossible, but certainly a hassle.
    And red states make up a really massive and fertile area.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 11:26
    @sonhouse said

who would provide your handouts?
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 11:54
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Have you swapped sides I assumed you live in a red state?
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 12:101 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Have you swapped sides I assumed you live in a red state?
    Asking for my neighbor, he has 4 kids he can't afford...... He definitely wants to go to a Blue state as you can imagine. He wants to be sure that the state will have stuff on reserve for everyone in case there is some shortage of handouts?
    Just so y'all will be aware of my generosity, I am going to pay for his Transportation to help him get the hell to a Blue state.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 12:35
    @averagejoe1 said
    Asking for my neighbor, he has 4 kids he can't afford...... He definitely wants to go to a Blue state as you can imagine. He wants to be sure that the state will have stuff on reserve for everyone in case there is some shortage of handouts?
    Just so y'all will be aware of my generosity, I am going to pay for his Transportation to help him get the hell to a Blue state.
    Keep your welfare dollars Joe, being a neighbour of yours he’ll get refugee status and obviously his sponsors will pay his air fare.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 12:55
    @kevcvs57 said
    Keep your welfare dollars Joe, being a neighbour of yours he’ll get refugee status and obviously his sponsors will pay his air fare.
    Good advice, and I hadn't thought about his qualifying as a refugee. All the more reason I'll be glad to see him get taken to your state. I will tell him that your dear leaders are holding a parade in honor of their new citizens. A free parade, at that.
    And I wont have to take off from work to get him there!
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 13:09
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Yeah, because the Deep South really is the economic powerhouse of the country... Their contributions to the coffers will be sorely missed...
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 13:231 edit
    @shallow-blue said
    Yeah, because the Deep South really is the economic powerhouse of the country... Their contributions to the coffers will be sorely missed...
    You fall for the liberal propaganda while us southerners live in paradise…

“ Despite attempts to paint the South as an economically repressed, agricultural backwater beholden to politicians who refuse to offer citizens a decent education, the South is a vibrant, economically diverse region that, in many cases, is creating the renaissance of American manufacturing. Boeing, Toyota, BMW, Honda, Mercedes and General Electric have all opened factories in the South in recent years.”

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/451454-the-souths-economy-isnt-falling-behind-its-just-getting-started

enjoy your syringes and 💩 in the streets
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 14:01
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Hit a nerve did he?
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 14:22
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Hit a nerve did he?
    not much you can say is there?
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 16:42
    @shallow-blue said
    Shallow, you are so cute. Living in that queer country with flowers and stuff, making cracks about the USA? Economically, Fl and Ga are #8 and #12. But that's not why I'm writing, you funny little fellow. I bet you don't even have a car over there, being stuck with the Dutch cycling habit. You'll notice few non-EU expats, because there are zero opportunities. And housing and rent costs,, and taxes, really must make for a restricted life style. The weather sucks. Your country might have some art,, which I love and have seen, but the country is stifling,,,,except if you like frisbee in the park.
    We're cool, though. I prob see more fault with wooden-shoe land than you could possibly find here. And you would find it confusing. I just walked into a CVS (pharmacy) for flu shot, and even I was astounded at how much stuff we have. It was as big as a city block.You would be overwhelmed,....and not have to dodge the fairy bicycles. Nor the mice that you have everywhere. Let's do a thread on your mice...I've been there, they make me sick.
    What a funny thing, you, writing about our South. 😆
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 16:47
    @mott-the-hoople said
    You fall for the liberal propaganda while us southerners live in paradise…

“ Despite attempts to paint the South as an economically repressed, agricultural backwater beholden to politicians who refuse to offer citizens a decent education, the South is a vibrant, economically diverse region that, in many cases, is creating the renaissance of American manufacturing. ...[text shortened]... s-economy-isnt-falling-behind-its-just-getting-started

enjoy your syringes and 💩 in the streets
    American manufacturing… Toyota, Mercedes, BMW, Honda….

Uhuh.

Again, look at Brexit. Companies will settle in the countries that most suit their needs. If the US split in two, they will move to the areas where most people buy their produce.
  15. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 17:44
    @shavixmir I think they will move to the areas with the cheapest labor and utility costs. That might e the South.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree