Henk Staghouwer resigns

Henk Staghouwer resigns

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
12 Sep 22

@shavixmir said
It has been explained to you.

But, here, especially for you, a simplified version:
- if you change society too radically, too fast, it creates problems in society which are difficult to manage
- the EU wants less nitrogen compounds for environmental reasons
- because of a housing shortage, there’s no viable solution in that area
- farming is one of the largest contri ...[text shortened]... extreme-right. And lost public support.
- Mark Rutte is a slippery eel with recollection problems.
"But Staghouwer resigned, not because of retarded farmer protests, but because his solution to the crisis was below par and other political parties didn’t like his ideas, the speed and the lack of alternatives."

So the Dutch people didn't like him and forced him to resign. Why didn't you just say so?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
12 Sep 22

@metal-brain said
"But Staghouwer resigned, not because of retarded farmer protests, but because his solution to the crisis was below par and other political parties didn’t like his ideas, the speed and the lack of alternatives."

So the Dutch people didn't like him and forced him to resign. Why didn't you just say so?
Because they didn’t.

You can’t even comprehend what I wrote.
Or worse, you deliberately don’t want to.

Bye.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
12 Sep 22

@shavixmir said
Because they didn’t.

You can’t even comprehend what I wrote.
Or worse, you deliberately don’t want to.

Bye.
moron

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
12 Sep 22

@wajoma said
moron
Disagreeing with me is fine. Acting like I’ve written something I didn’t isn’t.

And you calling someone a moron is like an ostrich whining that someone’s got their head stuck in the sand.

You litte emu fukking incel, you.

MB

Moves
12 Sep 22

@wajoma said
moron
He wants us to think robots forced Henk to resign.
Either that or he wants us to think politicians are not people. Maybe outer space aliens perhaps.

I guess he sees a difference between people and "the" people. The people meaning all Dutch people. He said politicians forced him to resign, but doesn't want to admit these politicians care what the rest of "the people" think. He knows they care what the rest of people think. They get voted out of office if they don't.

The truth is shav is a lot like Henk. He didn't think anything through before supporting a stupid policy and now he is blaming right wingers as a scapegoat for stupid climate change policies that makes no sense.

The farmers have a lot of support. Shav is in denial again.

MB

Moves
12 Sep 22

@shavixmir said

And you calling someone a moron is like an ostrich whining that someone’s got their head stuck in the sand.

So robots forced Henk to resign?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
12 Sep 22

@shavixmir said

like your analogies are like not

MB

Moves
12 Sep 22

@wajoma said
like your analogies are like not
The whole policy against nitrogen oxides is retarded.

The exhaust gases of cars and trucks are major sources of nitrogen oxides, as are the emissions from electrical power generation plants. They are targeting farmers so they can take their land away.

Scientists estimate that nature produces between 20 and 90 million tons of nitrogen oxides on Earth each year. Natural sources include volcanoes, oceans, biological decay, and lightning strikes. Human activities add another 24 million tons of nitrogen oxides to our atmosphere annually.

Henk is either extremely ignorant or extremely corrupt. The other politicians who supported that policy have to go as well.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
12 Sep 22

@metal-brain said
The whole policy against nitrogen oxides is retarded.
Sure it is.
So, besides a virologist, you're also a chemical genius.

Wow. Who'd a thunk it? You seem so MB to us.

MB

Moves
14 Sep 22

Picnic doubled its revenue in 2020 and will soon expand to other European countries, including France and Germany. Since its 2015 launch, Picnic has raked in 604 million euros in investments, with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation providing a majority of the funding.

Dutch Minister for Nature and Nitrogen Policy Christianne van der Wal-Zeggelink, who pushed for the nitrogen emissions cuts the government is now imposing, is married to Piet van der Wal, an heir to the wealth of the family-owned Dutch supermarket chain Boni. And Van der Wal happens to be a major investor in Picnic, which has contracted Boni as a supplier.

In other words, the Dutch Minister who called for the nitrogen cuts is profiting from the Gates-backed Picnic chain, a company which likely stands to financially benefit if her efforts succeed.

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/08/19/farms-food-dutch-farmers-protests-elite/

Christianne van der Wal-Zeggelink needs to resign because of her conflict of interest. She is corrupt as hell.

Moves
14 Sep 22

@shavixmir said

😁😁😁 did you get it out?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14 Sep 22

@metal-brain said
Picnic doubled its revenue in 2020 and will soon expand to other European countries, including France and Germany. Since its 2015 launch, Picnic has raked in 604 million euros in investments, with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation providing a majority of the funding.

Dutch Minister for Nature and Nitrogen Policy Christianne van der Wal-Zeggelink, who pushed for th ...[text shortened]... e van der Wal-Zeggelink needs to resign because of her conflict of interest. She is corrupt as hell.
The minister did not call for nitrogen cuts.

The government did. She’s the minister who has the responsibility / duty to cut nitrogen emissions by 50%, as the coalition agreed upon.

That she may be corrupt? She’s conservative and a politician… naturally she’s corrupt.

MB

Moves
14 Sep 22
1 edit

@shavixmir said
The minister did not call for nitrogen cuts.

The government did. She’s the minister who has the responsibility / duty to cut nitrogen emissions by 50%, as the coalition agreed upon.

That she may be corrupt? She’s conservative and a politician… naturally she’s corrupt.
She should resign. The people who agreed to the nitrogen cuts are corrupt tools of Bill Gates. He is buying up farm land here in the states. He now owns the most farm land of anybody in the USA. He wants to control the food. Bill Gates controls the Netherlands and he wants to limit food production so he makes more profit from food.

She is married to Piet van der Wal, an heir to the wealth of the family-owned Dutch supermarket chain Boni. And Van der Wal happens to be a major investor in Picnic, which has contracted Boni as a supplier.

In other words, the Dutch Minister who called for the nitrogen cuts is profiting from the Gates-backed Picnic chain, a company which likely stands to financially benefit if her efforts succeed.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14 Sep 22

@metal-brain said
She should resign. The people who agreed to the nitrogen cuts are corrupt tools of Bill Gates. He is buying up farm land here in the states. He now owns the most farm land of anybody in the USA. He wants to control the food. Bill Gates controls the Netherlands and he wants to limit food production so he makes more profit from food.

She is married to Piet van der Wal, ...[text shortened]... her efforts succeed.

Yeah… tools of Bill Gates…

Fukking moron.

MB

Moves
14 Sep 22

@shavixmir said
Yeah… tools of Bill Gates…

Fukking moron.

You are the moron.