1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 09:22
    @metal-brain said
    Where did they get the asbestos from?
    Do you think if you ask enough asinine questions this awkward factoid will go away.
    That’s like asking where the other terrorists got their Semtex from.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 07:42
    @kevcvs57 said
    Do you think if you ask enough asinine questions this awkward factoid will go away.
    That’s like asking where the other terrorists got their Semtex from.
    I just want to know if people still have asbestos in their houses there.
    I assume it was insulation. Is it possible they didn't know it was made of asbestos?
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 16:21
    @metal-brain said
    I assume it was insulation. Is it possible they didn't know it was made of asbestos?
    No.

Unless all of them are quite as ignorant and imbecilic as you are.

I would not be surprised if one of them were - they are the dregs of society, after all - but that many? This has happened several times, after all, and each case, given the amount of work involved, had to be handled by several "farmers". There's no way even more than one in any group is that woozy.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 21:32
    Just noticing that this thread that's not about the USA was created by an American.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 05:01
    @shallow-blue said
    No.

Unless all of them are quite as ignorant and imbecilic as you are.

I would not be surprised if one of them were - they are the dregs of society, after all - but that many? This has happened several times, after all, and each case, given the amount of work involved, had to be handled by several "farmers". There's no way even more than one in any group is that woozy.
    If it was not in the form of insulation what was it? Where did it come from?
    Are the Dutch rather fond of asbestos or something? Do you love your toxins out of tradition? What is with you people?
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 07:07
    @metal-brain said
    Yes. It is insulation.
    It's generally not in homes though, but in sheds, barns, garages, etc.
  7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 07:31
    @shavixmir said
    Yes. It is insulation.
    you're just making stuff up.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 05:23
    @shavixmir said
    Yes. It is insulation.
    So the Dutch government doesn't care if farmers have asbestos in their barns and sheds? Maybe government should subsidize the safe removal of asbestos insulation unless they want farmers to get cancer.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 08:20
    @metal-brain said
    So the Dutch government doesn't care if farmers have asbestos in their barns and sheds? Maybe government should subsidize the safe removal of asbestos insulation unless they want farmers to get cancer.
    If you knew Dutch and European law on this matter, then you'd know that asbestos removal does happen.

However, in places where there is next to zero chance of fire and the asbestos is secure, then it doesn't need removing until rebuilding, refurbishing, etc.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 08:41
    @shavixmir said
    If you knew Dutch and European law on this matter, then you'd know that asbestos removal does happen.

However, in places where there is next to zero chance of fire and the asbestos is secure, then it doesn't need removing until rebuilding, refurbishing, etc.
    I am sure asbestos dumping is not a common problem then.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 02:37
    @shallow-blue said
    He's claiming Bill Gates and Picnic have no connection to the Dutch "farmer" protests. That connection is all in your head. If you have too many connections in your head, what you have is an epileptic seizure.
    Why did Bill Gates become the USA's largest farmer? It cannot be for the money. There are more profitable investments than farms. Does he expect farmers to strike and stop selling their food?

Bill Gates invested in Picnic. He is in the food business for a reason. He is organizing a food shortage so he can profit from it. Now New Zealand is doing the same thing. The oligarchy wants to monopolize food now. Nobody can live without food.

"Who controls the food supply, controls the people.." -- Henry Kissinger.

In 1974, U.S Secretary of State Henry Kissinger suggested using the control of food as a weapon to induce population reduction.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 02:33
    @shavixmir said

If asbestos is good enough for J&J it must be good for you, just like their viral vector vaccine. But if you find out graphene oxide is in their gene vaccine you cannot sue them for it.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/johnsonandjohnson-cancer/
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 05:44
    @metal-brain said
    If asbestos is good enough for J&J it must be good for you, just like their viral vector vaccine. But if you find out graphene oxide is in their gene vaccine you cannot sue them for it.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/johnsonandjohnson-cancer/
    Whoooooooosh
  14. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 05:47
    This thread has been an interesting exercise for an observer, watching two Europeans attempting the impossible task of educating a member of the master race.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 06:03
    @kewpie said
    This thread has been an interesting exercise for an observer, watching two Europeans attempting the impossible task of educating a member of the master race.
    You think fertilizer and cows are damaging the environment so much they need to reduce food production? You need educating. Rumors are not facts. Do some reading on the subject.

The Netherlands removes a cap on coal plants while forcing farmers to sell their land to government at the same time over nitrogen. Make sense?

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/netherlands-activates-energy-crisis-plan-removes-cap-coal-plants-2022-06-20/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree