Have a safe 2017!

Have a safe 2017!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
01 Jan 17

Obviously I disagree with some of you most of the time and sometimes I agree with most of you more than you deserve....

But, 2017 is going to be a bloody horrible year of polorizarion... and I will become ever more hostile.

But, I hope you feel my genuine love.
And I seriously hope you and your families are safe and have a healthy and happy 2017.

Take care of each other.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
01 Jan 17

Originally posted by shavixmir
Obviously I disagree with some of you most of the time and sometimes I agree with most of you more than you deserve....

But, 2017 is going to be a bloody horrible year of polorizarion... and I will become ever more hostile.

And I seriously hope you and your families are safe and have a healthy and happy 2017.

Take care of each other.
You wouldn't know "safe" if it slapped you in the face with its flaccid appendage.

Nonetheless, happy new year, shav.

q

Moves
01 Jan 17

A Happy and Healthy to everyone.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
01 Jan 17

Take care of each other.
Hear hear!

w

Moves
01 Jan 17

Take care of each other.
Just as long as you stay in your "safe zone" and "gun free zone" all will be well. 😵

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
01 Jan 17

Originally posted by whodey
Just as long as you stay in your "safe zone" and "gun free zone" all will be well. 😵
http://abcnews.go.com/US/ariz-boy-accidentally-shoots-kills-father/story?id=19355450

http://abc13.com/news/police-son-accidentally-kills-dad-while-cleaning-gun-in-se-houston/1215943/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/04/us/florida-father-shoots-son/index.html

rain

Moves
01 Jan 17

Happy New Year, Shav.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jan 17

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
You wouldn't know "safe" if it slapped you in the face with its flaccid appendage.

Nonetheless, happy new year, shav.
Shav should try Chicago....

http://heyjackass.com/

E

Moves
01 Jan 17

2017 may be crappier than 2016 so here is to another year of getting older and closer to death.

Read a book!

Moves
02 Jan 17

Conservatards tend to die young.

E

Moves
02 Jan 17

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Conservatards tend to die young.
Quite possible since they are usually the ones doing the work while libtards are along for the ride.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
02 Jan 17
1 edit

Jesus Christ folks!
You've turned a thread wishing each other all the best (no matter the differences) into a hate-filled cess-pit of frustration.

Don't you think you're a little warped? That your sense of reality, judgement and ego is out of balance?

Completely bizarre.

Don't you sometimes think, like, if you've got nothing positive to say, perhaps it's best to just not say anything at all?

You (and feel free to feel spoken to) must get invited to a lot of parties.

Happy new year!

Read a book!

Moves
02 Jan 17

Happy new year!
Peace and good health!

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
02 Jan 17

Jesus Christ folks!
You've turned a thread wishing each other all the best (no matter the differences) into a hate-filled cess-pit of frustration.

Don't you think you're a little warped? That your sense of reality, judgement and ego is out of balance?

Completely bizarre.

Don't you sometimes think, like, if you've got nothing positive to say, per ...[text shortened]...

Happy new year!
Don't you sometimes think, like, if you've got nothing positive to say, perhaps it's best to just not say anything at all?

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
02 Jan 17

Jesus Christ folks!

Completely bizarre.

Don't you sometimes think, like, if you've got nothing positive to say, per ...[text shortened]...

Happy new year!
Happy New Year, Shav.

You're a good guy.

I don't care what they ALL say about you. 😉