Hamas Charter 2017

Hamas Charter 2017

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
15d

@shavixmir said
Yeah… see… that’s ethnic cleansing… and that doesn’t make friends or get you invited to birthdays.

Also, you are blaming a whole group of people for decisions they, themselves, didn’t make. Which is a generalised punishment… which, just like ethnic cleansing is illegal.

That you don’t care about that sort if thing, makes you a fascist thug.
You constantly deal in the collective over the individual, you constantly blame a whole group of people for decisions they, themselves, didn't make.

I'll be saving this post and ejaculating it in your face every time you do. You wont have to wait long for my big hot load.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
15d

@wajoma said
You constantly deal in the collective over the individual, you constantly blame a whole group of people for decisions they, themselves, didn't make.

I'll be saving this post and ejaculating it in your face every time you do. You wont have to wait long for my big hot load.
Your tiny balls couldn’t cover a pin head, never mind anything else.

God damn, you’re a gimp.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
15d

@rajk999 said
Hamas is an extremist organisation. The world knows what fundamentalist Islamic states like Boko Harem, ISIS, Taliban and others are about. I personally find it shocking that you would think that could work with the Jews.

So the Jews would refuse such a state from the start. Are you saying that there is some force that could force the Jews to accept such a deal and set up a one-state in Palestine?
It has to be said that if the Jews don't like Muslims, then they have picked a PRETTY weird place to decide to move to and settle!

I mean, out of every corner of God's green earth you chose to live THERE?!?

It's a little bit unrealistic if you object to those kind of people, but be that as it may.

Yes, I fully expect the Jews to live alongside Muslims in peace. That's what they chose for themselves. I'm not going to try to second guess their decision. And a one-state solution is just. Now, Hamas also explicitly accepts the two-state solution as a temporary solution. It is amazing how often the temporary becomes permanent. But we shall see about that.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
15d

@rajk999 said
In 1948, the Palestinians refused a 2-state solution. They refused and started the first war. They lost. They wrote in their Charter of 1988 there is going to be no 2SS and they will kill all Jews. They wrote in their Charter of 2017, there will be no 2SS, again.

Now after the Oct 7th attack, Israel said there will be no 2SS. Palestinians are destined for the dustbin ...[text shortened]... ell to put it mildly Mr Spruce has his head up his butt, like all supporters of the Palestine cause.
This is what you sound like, to me:

"I wanted to buy this car off this guy. I really liked the car, so I offered him $1000. But he refused so I kept the $1000 in my pocket and TOOK the car. But then he fought back against me, so I pounded him and gave him a bloody nose.

He inexplicably keeps fighting me, so I got all my friends to call him a terrorist and imprisoned him in his house so he can't leave.

I can do anything I want in the name of MY security!"

The Palestinians have refused every unjust deal imposed unilaterally on them by others. Why wouldn't they? And after all this, I have no doubt that there are many Arabs that are bitter and want to kill Jews. That is why we don't follow individuals around and carry out their bidding.

Democracy is the answer. FULL democracy where everyone votes.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15d
1 edit

@spruce112358 said
It has to be said that if the Jews don't like Muslims, then they have picked a PRETTY weird place to decide to move to and settle!

I mean, out of every corner of God's green earth you chose to live THERE?!?

It's a little bit unrealistic if you object to those kind of people, but be that as it may.

Yes, I fully expect the Jews to live alongside Muslims in peace. ...[text shortened]... rary solution. It is amazing how often the temporary becomes permanent. But we shall see about that.
The Jews were there first. Read the history.

You are not understanding the Hamas Charter of 2017. There is going to be a one state solution with Hamas in charge, [thats Sharia Law] and no Jewish government. No Jew will ever, nor will they need to, submit to Sharia Law. Sharia Law is the most extreme of all the variants of Islam and it is well known for its brutality. It follows Muhammed, who was a pedophile, and a warmonger. He was a nasty piece of work and recommended the killing of Jews and Infidels.

Peace ? NFW. You and your stupid ideas that support those sickos will need to find another planet to live on.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15d
3 edits

@spruce112358 said
This is what you sound like, to me:

"I wanted to buy this car off this guy. I really liked the car, so I offered him $1000. But he refused so I kept the $1000 in my pocket and TOOK the car. But then he fought back against me, so I pounded him and gave him a bloody nose.

He inexplicably keeps fighting me, so I got all my friends to call him a terrorist and imprisone ...[text shortened]... around and carry out their bidding.

Democracy is the answer. FULL democracy where everyone votes.
What an absolutely dumb analogy. You are blind. Does Hamas follow after democracy with their own people? Why would they follow democracy with the Jews who they hate and want to kill? Are you really that gullible?

No, you are not. What you appear to be is a supporter of Sharia Law, and a Jew hater, disguising yourself as someone trying to achieve a peaceful solution with the Jews submitting to Hamas ... Lol ... I think you need to stop smoking that thing you smoking and get some help. You really do not understand the issues here. I have a 10 old daughter that can come up with better ideas. 😆

The crazies you support are getting clobbered and facing destruction and your solution is to get them full control of Palestine ? Losers making demands !!! Amazing.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
15d

@rajk999 said
What an absolutely dumb analogy. You are blind. Does Hamas follow after democracy with their own people? Why would they follow democracy with the Jews who they hate and want to kill? Are you really that gullible?

No, you are not. What you appear to be is a supporter of Sharia Law, and a Jew hater, disguising yourself as someone trying to achieve a peaceful solution ...[text shortened]... nd your solution is to get them full control of Palestine ? Losers making demands !!! Amazing.
Obviously a member of the “Gimps anonomys” clan of RHP.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
15d

@rajk999 said
get some help.
Yeah, about that.

Was it a Muslim or even a Palestinian who did something to you or your family? Your level of ... absolutism... is far higher than mere political opinion would account for.

This has to be personal for you. What happened, if you don't mind my asking?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15d

@spruce112358 said
Yeah, about that.

Was it a Muslim or even a Palestinian who did something to you or your family? Your level of ... absolutism... is far higher than mere political opinion would account for.

This has to be personal for you. What happened, if you don't mind my asking?
Why would you call what im saying 'absolutism', if you dont mind me asking.

Nothing really too personal. Islamic extremists did a bloody coup and took over this country some years ago and was going to convert all schools to Islam and run the country Sharia style. Luckly we got out of it thanks to the US and other negotiators. That was about 40 yrs ago. After than I took a greater interest in the affiaris of the Jews and studied up on Islam.

Why you cannot see that Islam is a dangerous religion is beyond me. You dont need to be in it. Countries all over the world are suffering because of these Islamic crazies.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
14d

@rajk999 said
Why would you call what im saying 'absolutism', if you dont mind me asking.

Nothing really too personal. Islamic extremists did a bloody coup and took over this country some years ago and was going to convert all schools to Islam and run the country Sharia style. Luckly we got out of it thanks to the US and other negotiators. That was about 40 yrs ago. After than I took ...[text shortened]... dont need to be in it. Countries all over the world are suffering because of these Islamic crazies.
A coup! Did not know about that. That must have been unsettling.

I think many religions are in a state of flux right now, facing the changes of the modern world. There are several different kinds of Jews, many different kinds of Christians. Vatican 2 was the Catholics doing an update. And I think the same is going on in Islam.

For me, governing and human rights are more important than religion. Where a religion violates human rights, I'm against it - but only in that aspect, I'm not against the religion as a whole.

I'm confident that free, prosperous nations don't usually go in for extremist religions en mass. Extremism arises out of poverty, oppression, and injustice - so get rid of those, and the extremism lessens on its own.

B

Moves
14d

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14d

@spruce112358 said
A coup! Did not know about that. That must have been unsettling.

I think many religions are in a state of flux right now, facing the changes of the modern world. There are several different kinds of Jews, many different kinds of Christians. Vatican 2 was the Catholics doing an update. And I think the same is going on in Islam.

For me, governing and human rights are ...[text shortened]... t of poverty, oppression, and injustice - so get rid of those, and the extremism lessens on its own.
Will respond to this in more detail later. Just a couple points
- Christianity had their bad period several hundred years ago. What does that have to do with me tolerating Islamic extremism now? Nothing. They can go to hell. GTFO of our country.
- Who caused.. ..poverty, oppression, and injustice , in Afghanistan, Sudan, Syria, Yemen and a host of other countries. It is their own extreminst nonsensical religion that caused it. The fault is theirs.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
14d

@rajk999 said
- Who caused.. ..poverty, oppression, and injustice , in Afghanistan, Sudan, Syria, Yemen and a host of other countries. It is their own extreminst nonsensical religion that caused it. The fault is theirs.
In 1948, the Jews declared independence and expelled over 700,000 Palestinians from 'their' new country.

Not sure how one could label this 'the fault of Islam.'

Can you explain why you think Islam was the reason for this behavior on the part of the Jews?

"The Nakba (Arabic: النكبة an-Nakbah, lit. 'The Catastrophe' ) was the ethnic cleansing[1] of Palestinians in Mandatory Palestine during the 1948 Palestine war through their violent displacement and dispossession of land, property, and belongings, along with the destruction of their society, culture, identity, political rights, and national aspirations.[2] The term is also used to describe the ongoing persecution and displacement of Palestinians by Israel.[3] As a whole, it covers the shattering of Palestinian society and the long-running rejection of the right of return for Palestinian refugees and their descendants.[4][5]

During the foundational events of the Nakba in 1948, dozens of massacres targeting Palestinian Arabs were conducted and over 500 Arab-majority towns and villages were depopulated,[6] with many of these being either completely destroyed or repopulated by Jews and given new Hebrew names. Approximately half of Palestine's predominantly Arab population, or around 750,000 people,[7] were expelled from their homes or made to flee, at first by Zionist paramilitaries through various violent means, and after the establishment of the State of Israel, by the Israel Defense Forces. By the end of the war, 78% of the total land area of the former Mandatory Palestine was controlled by Israel and at least 15,000 Arabs had been killed.[8][9]"

- Wikipedia

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14d

@spruce112358 said
In 1948, the Jews declared independence and expelled over 700,000 Palestinians from 'their' new country.

Not sure how one could label this 'the fault of Islam.'

Can you explain why you think Islam was the reason for this behavior on the part of the Jews?

"The Nakba (Arabic: النكبة an-Nakbah, lit. 'The Catastrophe' ) was the ethnic cleansing[1] of Palestinians in ...[text shortened]... Palestine was controlled by Israel and at least 15,000 Arabs had been killed.[8][9]"

- Wikipedia
Your first sentence is a blatant lie. Post the truth from a reliable source and I might respond.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
14d

@rajk999 said
Your first sentence is a blatant lie. Post the truth from a reliable source and I might respond.
Oh wow. I had to look that up. 'Nakba Denial' it turns out is a thing.

But then, it would have to be. Otherwise the justification for what Israel is doing starts to collapse, doesn't it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakba_denial