1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Dec '19 01:03
    @bunnyknight said
    So the demonrats are still fighting the repugnicons? What we need is to take the best parts of demonrats, mix it with the best parts of repugnicons, then add a pinch of wisdom, a cup of logic and 3 cups of honesty, and then just maybe we might have something good.
    I'd go for that. Would you mind if we use Webster's def on the words wisdom, logic and honesty? And if there are extraneous issues brought to bear, can we interpret the Constitution literally to apply reasoning to same???? Bunny knight for president.....(after Trump)
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Dec '19 01:04
    @AverageJoe1

PS....do we have to write about the innocuous child anymore?? Please say no.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Dec '19 01:48
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The website offering reproductions of Time Magazine covers spells Hitler's first name as Adolph, a variant spelling of the name but obviously not the preferred spelling. Duchess64 wanted me to castigate AverageJoe1 for his choice of the wrong spelling. Any "ignorance" connected with the matter belongs to no one else but Duchess64. She is a vicious, ill-tempered individual who lacks the ability to converse or exchange ideas with others without a constant barrage of insults and name-calling.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Dec '19 02:05
    @handyandy said
    The website offering reproductions of Time Magazine covers spells Hitler's first name as Adolph, a variant spelling of the name but obviously not the preferred spelling. Duchess64 wanted me to castigate AverageJoe1 for his choice of the wrong spelling. Any "ignorance" connected with the matter belongs to no one else but Duchess64. She is a vicious, ill-tempered indiv ...[text shortened]... ty to converse or exchange ideas with others without a constant barrage of insults and name-calling.
    I vote to call a truce,provided I don’t have to see grown adults writing about that little puppet!

I said it and I’m glad.
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Dec '19 02:12
    @averagejoe1 said
    I vote to call a truce
    No truce without an apology from Duchess.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Dec '19 02:55
    @handyandy said
    No truce without an apology from Duchess.
    No, we would bury the hatchet. Doesn’t call for an apology. Don’t yall have some Trump Roasting to do? Turn the dogs loose on’im! He has done nothing for our country.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '19 03:002 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '19 03:022 edits

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '19 03:052 edits

10. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '19 03:071 edit

11. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    16 Dec '19 03:13
    On the one hand thunberg finally say's something I agree with.

Although on the other hand for different reasons:

https://nypost.com/2019/12/15/greta-thunberg-apologizes-for-against-the-wall-remark/

Then on the other hand again she bottles it with an apology.

But then on the other hand it's not an apology when she apologises on behalf of those that 'misunderstood' her comment.

But back on the other hand again, the genesis of the saying cannot be mistaken regardless of the language. So it's a slimey weasel words apology.
  12. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    16 Dec '19 04:11
    @wajoma said
    On the one hand thunberg finally say's something I agree with.

Although on the other hand for different reasons:

https://nypost.com/2019/12/15/greta-thunberg-apologizes-for-against-the-wall-remark/

Then on the other hand again she bottles it with an apology.

But then on the other hand it's not an apology when she apologises on behalf of those that 'misunderstood' ...[text shortened]... of the saying cannot be mistaken regardless of the language. So it's a slimey weasel words apology.
    On the other hand you should think of the lead role in your local Fiddler on the Roof.
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Dec '19 05:09
    If you had devoted one-tenth of the energy used to produce your last four posts, you might have accomplished something useful, like cleaning your cave or manicuring your claws. You are a vicious, dishonest, ill-tempered, mean-spirited, evil individual who lacks the ability to converse or exchange ideas with others without a constant barrage of insults and name-calling.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Dec '19 06:54
    Excuse me, does anyone have a yacht I could borrow?
    Oh, and a crew if possible.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Dec '19 08:26
    I think you carry enough hate for the rest of us.

Normal people don't bring hate into a social forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree