14 Dec '19 03:273 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    14 Dec '19 04:13
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I am merely pointing out that both spellings are used in reference to Time Magazine.

As I wrote in another thread, you behave like a pathetic, ill-tempered, ignorant individual who lacks the ability to converse or exchange ideas with others without a constant barrage of insults and name-calling.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Dec '19 06:28
    How the hell can anyone with a moustache ever win any kind of award?

I hate to be a facial-hair nazi of sorts, but beards are disgusting... BUT... moustaches are fukking horrendous.

Ugh.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Dec '19 06:29
    @shavixmir said
    How the hell can anyone with a moustache ever win any kind of award?

I hate to be a facial-hair nazi of sorts, but beards are disgusting... BUT... moustaches are fukking horrendous.

Ugh.
    Reading that back, I realize I might have issues....
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    14 Dec '19 06:30
    @mghrn55 said
    "Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend!" Trump wrote of teenage climate crisis activist Greta Thunberg. "Chill Greta, Chill!"

Impeach this clown !!
    Right now I don't care if the evidence is strong or weak.
    Even George W Bush who often had trouble putting together a sentence without a teleprompter had more class than this clown.
    This upsets you, really, he is having a satirical sense of humor. ok he should be attacking the delusional support base she has instead, but really, so what.
    Global warmist clowns need to chill.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '19 18:232 edits

7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '19 18:37
    @shavixmir said
    Reading that back, I realize I might have issues....
    Haha

“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
    Jung

So I’m watching you closely then!
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Dec '19 19:00
    @divegeester said
    Haha

“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
    Jung

So I’m watching you closely then!
    One’s allergy is a reflection of that which we should do better.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '19 19:20

10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Dec '19 19:52
    I question whether a child can actually feel 'anger'. You know, the anger which liberals feel. Their kind of anger. Styrofoam cup in the creek. I've seen it, but cannot imagine experiencing it. You know..." I could just scream!" " I hate it I hate it". Cant imagine a cool, calm and collected conservative doing that.
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    14 Dec '19 22:15
    @averagejoe1 said
    I question whether a child can actually feel 'anger'. You know, the anger which liberals feel. Their kind of anger. Styrofoam cup in the creek. I've seen it, but cannot imagine experiencing it. You know..." I could just scream!" " I hate it I hate it". Cant imagine a cool, calm and collected conservative doing that.
    Apathy.

(By the way, I hope you're grateful that I took the heat on the spelling of Adolph. Duchess' hysterical rage has been known to topple trees and bend iron rails.)
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Dec '19 22:21
    @jimmac said
    This upsets you, really, he is having a satirical sense of humor. ok he should be attacking the delusional support base she has instead, but really, so what.
    Global warmist clowns need to chill.
    Donald is not having fun with this.
    He is too humorless and thin skinned to be tongue in cheek.

You didn't get it, did you ?
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Dec '19 22:25
    @averagejoe1 said
    I think you are confusing "calm, cool and collected" with "doped up on religion". 😆

Time for a palm on the forehead from a faith healer. 😛
  14. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    14 Dec '19 22:57
    @shavixmir said
    Good for her!

I mean, it was a close call between her, Putin, trump, the johnson and Kim from North Korea.

With such stiff competition, by such leading examples of manhood, she was very lucky to win.
    Superb! 😆
  15. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    14 Dec '19 23:16
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You are just proving the point that it is the young who will have to tackle climate change caused by human greed and avarice. You can safely be tucked into bed with your vast investments and the hope that you will be safely dead when the shyte hits the fan and cities start going under water.
    We had all this stuff from Al Gore and his film (what did he do with the profits? Buy a house by the sea) twenty years ago. We were all meant to be swimming to work by 2012.

In the UK they proposed to put Big AL’s film into the education curriculum for the U11’s when my kids were at primary School (2007)

There was a High Court challenge and it was ruled that the film could only be shown if 17 points of the 30 odd factual inaccuracies were highlighted (Northamptonshire; England). So they didn’t.

There is a link between CO2 and climate change, but it is inverse of what is being advertised. CO2 is a lagging marker, it trails temperature by about 800 years. The reason for this is that the solubility of CO2 in sea water (main reservoir) decreases with the increase in temperature.

If you are going to go after greenhouse gases then methane makes more sense (watch out cattle producers).

CO2 is plant food. As a commercial grower in the UK you would actually pump CO2 into greenhouses to the point of 1000 parts per million to optimise yield. It currently sits at 380-400 parts per million in the atmosphere subject to who you believe.

Can somebody tell me what point you want to take CO2 down to, as at 150 PPM you will start to see the collapse of plant life and mass starvation?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree