1. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 19:26
    @mghrn55......You were nominated for The Darwin, weren't you?
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 19:34
    "Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend!" Trump wrote of teenage climate crisis activist Greta Thunberg. "Chill Greta, Chill!"

Donald Trump on twitter today.

The most powerful office in the world occupied by the emotional equivalent of a 12 year old.
    Is anyone in this forum ashamed ?

Impeach this clown !!
    Right now I don't care if the evidence is strong or weak.
    Even George W Bush who often had trouble putting together a sentence without a teleprompter had more class than this clown.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 19:36
    @jimm619 said
    @mghrn55......You were nominated for The Darwin, weren't you?
    No. I didn't vote for Trump.
    The earth is round.
    And dinosaurs roamed the earth 65 million years ago.
    Go bark up the Evangelical tree. 😛
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 19:38
    @whodey said
    How can anyone with half a brain not get cynical in a world that awards Mr. Libyan Progressive the Nobel Peace Prize?

The whole media infrastructure is geared towards political activism.

Meanwhile, they will derail and destroy the current President who is the first to not start a war as President in a very, very, long time. If anyone should be getting a Nobel peace priz ...[text shortened]... restraint with such things as the Iranian antics and those in North Korea, etc., it is Donald Trump.
    Someone bring a pitcher of Kool-Aid to aisle 5. 😆
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 19:38
    @mghrn55 said
    "Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend!" Trump wrote of teenage climate crisis activist Greta Thunberg. "Chill Greta, Chill!"

Donald Trump on twitter today.

The most powerful office in the world occupied by the emotional equivalent of a 12 year old.
    Is anyone in this forum ashamed ?

Impeach this clown !! ...[text shortened]... often had trouble putting together a sentence without a teleprompter had more class than this clown.
    To which I refer you to the magnificent bastard thread.
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 19:39
    @kazetnagorra said
    If we tone down the cynicism then we can reasonably imagine that her goal is to try and put climate change on the political agenda.

My point is that media aren't likely to give much attention to people voicing nuanced opinions.
    I agree with your point.

My point is that shrill children are not typically policy wonks. They may bring attention to issues, but their opinions are borderline worthless. I'm sure you don't disagree with any of that.

In this case, though, there's something gross about the way a child's irrational terror (simulated or real, I have no idea) is being weaponized.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 19:39
    @mghrn55 said
    Someone bring a pitcher of Kool-Aid to aisle 5. 😆
    Judging by the clip I posted about Gretta being clueless after being questioned, harmless questions I might add, your side seems to be the cool aid drinking side, not me.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 19:40
    @sh76 said
    I agree with your point.

My point is that shrill children are not typically policy wonks. They may bring attention to issues, but their opinions are borderline worthless. I'm sure you don't disagree with any of that.

In this case, though, there's something gross about the way a child's irrational terror (simulated or real, I have no idea) is being weaponized.
    Children simply are not allowed to get up in front of the UN and cry about something.

Who is pulling the strings here?
  9. Germany
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 19:41
    @sh76 said
    I agree with your point.

shrug Thunberg said people should listen to the experts. It's not hard to find out what the experts think in any case.
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 19:45
    @whodey said
    Judging by the clip I posted about Gretta being clueless after being questioned, harmless questions I might add, your side seems to be the cool aid drinking side, not me.
    I don't open your clips.
    Look, I know Greta is being coached, I know she is being pushed forward by some handlers.
    I also think she is pretty bright for a 16 year old.

The point that I made, and you missed as usual, is that the Twitter post this morning is beneath the president of the most powerful country in the world.

But hey !!
    He put the coal miners back to work !! 🤔
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 23:03
    @whodey said
    Children simply are not allowed to get up in front of the UN and cry about something.

Who is pulling the strings here?
    Why not ??
    At least they should be heard.
    They will be stuck with the world when we are gone.

But I get what you have been taught.
    "Children are to be seen and not heard."
    Right ??

But you should continue to go to church and pray climate change away.
    Every little bit helps !! 😴
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Dec '19 00:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    Time named Adolph Hitler , Man of the Year!!, in 1938. Does this serve to dilute this year's award. Just asking.... Time Magazine. Thought they were defunct.
    So, Trump and Hitler have something in common !! 😛
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Dec '19 04:04
    It seems to be old men with small balls who keep whining about this 16 year old kid.

Grow a fukking pair alteady!

Good grief.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '19 04:17
    @shavixmir said
    It seems to be old men with small balls who keep whining about this 16 year old kid.

Grow a fukking pair alteady!

Good grief.
    She is a myth spreader. You don't make a liar person of the year. Common sense.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Dec '19 04:21
    @metal-brain said
    She is a myth spreader. You don't make a liar person of the year. Common sense.
    Yeah.. she and the whole science community and anyone with eyesight.

Seriously. You’re so far out there, it’s hard to suffer listening to you call anyone else a myth spreader.

You fukking small cocked retard.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree