Gaza Solidarity Shuts Down Columbia University

Gaza Solidarity Shuts Down Columbia University

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

q

Moves
13d

@sonhouse said
@quackquack
Well then, why are you not buying a ticket to go to Israel and volunteer for their military?
I have no desire to be a soldier.

Moves
13d

@spruce112358 said
"These cockroaches need to be destroyed."
- Adolf Hitler, 1939

Isn't it funny how you become the monster? So ironic...
what is ironic is your defense of terrorist

Moves
13d

@quackquack said
I have no desire to be a soldier.
and thats a good thing

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13d

@Mott-The-Hoople
So you too are too cowardly to buy a ticket and defend Israel from Hamas. I lived in Jerusalem for years actively supporting Israel working for them. What have you done for them besides venting?

q

Moves
13d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
So you too are too cowardly to buy a ticket and defend Israel from Hamas. I lived in Jerusalem for years actively supporting Israel working for them. What have you done for them besides venting?
One again there appears to be a different standard when I come to Israel then the rest of the world. No one ever suggested that one needs to quit their job and move and support a movement before expressing an opinions about abortion, the death penalty, taxes or any other issue. Not sure why you believe this issue is different.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13d

@kevcvs57 said
34,000 death mainly women and children is a justified only in the scrambled egg that is your cerebellum
When the inevitable happens and more innocent Jews are slaughtered in a jihadi revenge attack I hope you will remember your woods here because by your twisted logic that will also be justified
You must be another delusional Muslim to believe anyone lives in fear of your jihad nonsense. Jihad has been going on for a hundred years and all it does is bring more death to you cockroaches.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Israel does not need help. They have enough.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13d

@Rajk
I hope so. Palestinians got screwed by the Israeli government and they got screwed by Hamas, they lose no matter what.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13d

@sonhouse said
@Rajk
I hope so. Palestinians got screwed by the Israeli government and they got screwed by Hamas, they lose no matter what.
Stupid people get screwed all the time. Hopefully one day they will wake up and stop being stupid

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
10d

@rajk999 said
Israel does not need help. They have enough.
So the US can stop funding their ethnic cleansing regime?