1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '22 12:32
    @no1marauder said
    Those Russians can have fair trials whenever they want by surrendering to US authorities.
    LOL!
    As if they would get a fair trial. LOL!
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    06 Dec '22 12:563 edits
    @metal-brain said
    Indicting Russians without evidence does not prove anything. There was no fair trial to prove guilt or innocence. Mueller is a witch hunt kind of guy. Take a look at his previous work on the anthrax case.

https://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/DOJ/story?id=5264759&page=1
    No fair trial? Oh, that is just precious! Why would Putin extradite his own agents who were doing exactly what he wanted and paid them to do? Why do you deny Russian meddling when two investigations found enough evidence to issue indictments? Of course there was no trial -- Russia is not about to extradite its own agents. First you say there is no evidence; when confronted with evidence, you say there was no trial and try to discredit the investigator. Moving the goal posts, much. Ignoring the fact that the Rep.-chaired Senate Intel report came to the same conclusion as Mueller. How silly you are.

That, or you're one of Putin's agents sent here to spread disinformation and discord. So which is it? Thick as two short planks, or agent provocateur / Russian troll?
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '22 13:25
    @moonbus said
    No fair trial? Oh, that is just precious! Why would Putin extradite his own agents who were doing exactly what he wanted and paid them to do? Why do you deny Russian meddling when two investigations found enough evidence to issue indictments? Of course there was no trial -- Russia is not about to extradite its own agents. First you say there is no evidence; when confro ...[text shortened]... mation and discord. So which is it? Thick as two short planks, or agent provocateur / Russian troll?
    After Mueller went on a witch hunt after Steven Hatfill do you expect Russians that got falsely blamed for what Seth Rich did get a fair trial?

" Why do you deny Russian meddling when two investigations found enough evidence to issue indictments?"

Because of this:
    EXCLUSIVE: How the FBI Botched the Anthrax Case

https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5276220&page=1

And this:

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/05/13/hidden_over_2_years_dem_cyber-firms_sworn_testimony_it_had_no_proof_of_russian_hack_of_dnc_123596.html

There is no evidence Russia hacked the DNC. Get that through your think skull. Mueller lied. There is "no evidence" it was infiltrated. What part of "no evidence" do you not understand?
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    06 Dec '22 13:54
    @metal-brain said
    After Mueller went on a witch hunt after Steven Hatfill do you expect Russians that got falsely blamed for what Seth Rich did get a fair trial?

" Why do you deny Russian meddling when two investigations found enough evidence to issue indictments?"

Because of this:
    EXCLUSIVE: How the FBI Botched the Anthrax Case

https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5276220&pa ...[text shortened]... r lied. There is "no evidence" it was infiltrated. What part of "no evidence" do you not understand?
    What part of "it's not only about the DNC" do you not understand? State electoral commission computers were also hacked, voter registration data servers were also hacked.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    06 Dec '22 23:31
    @no1marauder said
    How about:

The information that Wikileaks released were stolen by a foreign military and given to Wikileaks to influence a US election?
    how about who gives a hit where the info came from, as long as it is truthful?
    Tell me why our US election should NOT be influenced with that information, because democrats lose?

Whaaaa Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    06 Dec '22 23:42
    @kevcvs57 said
    Without looking at the hidden content I’d say the first example is election meddling whilst the other is an opinion that may have a lot of truth in it.
    Are you still pretending that the Kremlin and its security agencies have not been actively trying to get trump back into the White House?
    I have no idea what the Russians are up to and frankly - don't care.

Do you care that it has never been proven that Russians (in Russia) took the data from the dem eMail servers?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 01:51
    @moonbus said
    What part of "it's not only about the DNC" do you not understand? State electoral commission computers were also hacked, voter registration data servers were also hacked.
    What is your source of information?
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 02:03
    @earl-of-trumps said
    how about who gives a hit where the info came from, as long as it is truthful?
    Tell me why our US election should NOT be influenced with that information, because democrats lose?

Whaaaa Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Somehow I seriously doubt you would make the same BS argument if Iran had stolen Trump Campaign e-mails and had them published.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 06:10
    @no1marauder said
    Somehow I seriously doubt you would make the same BS argument if Iran had stolen Trump Campaign e-mails and had them published.
    That is whataboutism dude.

He didn't make a BS argument and you know it. There is "no evidence" those DNC emails were hacked by Russia.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 08:27
    @metal-brain said
    So it is only if a foreign power does it that makes it nefarious? Does that mean if BBC News America was to place ads on facebook that would be considered election meddling? Public television has BBC News America on their broadcast. Does that mean PBS is election meddling by promoting propaganda from a foreign power?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/n13xtmgh
    Well for once you post a link that I feel ok about following but alas it did not take me to any ads on Facebook.
    FYI the BBC is constantly at loggerheads with the British government and is hardly a propaganda tool for it whereas RT is a direct organ of the Kremlin so that comparison does not fly.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 12:39
    @kevcvs57 said
    Well for once you post a link that I feel ok about following but alas it did not take me to any ads on Facebook.
    FYI the BBC is constantly at loggerheads with the British government and is hardly a propaganda tool for it whereas RT is a direct organ of the Kremlin so that comparison does not fly.
    Does that mean BBC propaganda told you Russia is waiting for winter when the ground freezes solid so their tanks don't get stuck in the mud? Did BBC tell you Russia is positioning military forces for a huge offensive from the north into Ukraine?

Enjoy the pause dude. Russia is not getting their asses kicked by Ukraine as you claimed. Russia is just waiting for the weather to get cold and Russian soldiers will outnumber Ukraine's soldiers. It will be a brutal bloodbath.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 13:07
    @metal-brain said
    Does that mean BBC propaganda told you Russia is waiting for winter when the ground freezes solid so their tanks don't get stuck in the mud? Did BBC tell you Russia is positioning military forces for a huge offensive from the north into Ukraine?

Enjoy the pause dude. Russia is not getting their asses kicked by Ukraine as you claimed. Russia is just waiting for the wea ...[text shortened]... r to get cold and Russian soldiers will outnumber Ukraine's soldiers. It will be a brutal bloodbath.
    Hahaha lice infested half starved lifers versus an organised professional army with a country to defend
    You’re right though it will be a brutal bloodbath and this time the Ukrainians won’t be stopping until they are paddling on the shores of the Crimea.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 13:19
    @kevcvs57 said
    Hahaha lice infested half starved lifers versus an organised professional army with a country to defend
    You’re right though it will be a brutal bloodbath and this time the Ukrainians won’t be stopping until they are paddling on the shores of the Crimea.
    Are you willing to make a bet on it? I'll bet that by spring Russia will expand control of territory in Ukraine. If I am right you create a thread called "metal brain was right and I was wrong". If I lose I will do the same for you.

Spring is defined by the equinox. Do you accept the bet?
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 13:231 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Are you willing to make a bet on it? I'll bet that by spring Russia will expand control of territory in Ukraine. If I am right you create a thread called "metal brain was right and I was wrong". If I lose I will do the same for you.

Spring is defined by the equinox. Do you accept the bet?
    No because it’s not concise enough in its parameters
    Are you scaling back from your Russian braggart attitude in your other post
    How much territory and in what sector?
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 17:27
    @kevcvs57 said
    No because it’s not concise enough in its parameters
    Are you scaling back from your Russian braggart attitude in your other post
    How much territory and in what sector?
    Obvious BS. You lack confidence so you cower away from a bet challenge.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree