This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 22:15
    @kazetnagorra said
    A republic is a form of government where the head of state is not a hereditary position. This can be a democracy but also, e.g., a dictatorship.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic
    North Korea claims to be a Republic and is on its second generation of hereditary monarch
  3. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 22:592 edits
    @patzering said
    Ok 🤔
    So what is to be done?
    We remain on the course Donald Trump has us on? It appears from this tidbit, we're ok, and Duch is blowing smoke out her &%*&ole.

Unemployment Rate Falls to Lowest Level in Nearly 50 Years; U.S. Economy Adds 263,000 New Jobs in April

My bottom line looks fine as compared to obama years, when he basically gave up, and told us the days of high GDP were over. Wondered what magic wand Trump was going to wave around? Obama gave away his hand, he was a quitter. His ideas for bringing back our economy basically sucked,, cash for clunkers, oh that really did well. Shovel ready jobs that never seemed to appear? ya he was brilliant. The only issue in my state, is now that they can smoke weed, people think the employers will hire them even when they fail the drug tests.. don't work that way. It's pretty obvious that Duch is not a fan of the USA, and will continue to throw things out there, to prove we are failing.. not gonna happen. We're strong. With that being said, it's wise not to hold all of your peanuts in one bag, and as I said somewhere here, to be diversified... it's smart. With that being said, think I'll check my holdings... God Bless America.. MAGA
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 23:04

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 23:06

6. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 23:141 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I know who he was, so what? The facts are the same no matter who is writing..

Lol, The right wing jingoistic AMERICAN troll Tobias9122........ that brings a smile to my face, back to your bottle lady. You can sure sling out the words, although in most cases, they are just that... words., I am not impressed... Lol.. Mindless banter.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 23:231 edit

8. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 23:26

9. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 23:291 edit
    You seem to have wondered of course again, maybe it's time for professional help? Walk away from the key board, pour the contents down the sink drain, gather your thoughts. You "just aint' right" someone has to tell you, may as well be me.
  10. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 23:34
    Once again, putting words in our mouths, don't recall anyone here wishing Trump could remain in office forever? Our Founding father were brilliant setting this system up. I do wish we could impose term limits on congress, and dump lobbyists. That will take a convention of states, and it appears it may get the states needed to do so..
    Seriously take a nice long break..
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 23:361 edit

12. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 23:421 edit

13. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 23:47
    On Wednesday, June 26, the first Democratic primary debate will be broadcast on NBC News, MSNBC and Telemundo, from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern. The second debate will air the following night.
    Lets get ready to rumble..... yes Duch, I am ignoring you.. your train of thought wonders like a car badly in need of alignment.
  14. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 23:562 edits
    Of course, Tobias9122 idolizes a system where white men held absolute power,
    slavery was legal, and women had no political rights and few rights at all.

News flash Duch, there are still countries where slavery is legal. try being a woman anywhere Sharia law is allowed... now it's seems there are some here that would like our county to follow the same law.. not gonna happen maybe if we have another 8 years of a man like obama,, not under a Donald Trump.
    Gays are still tossed off buildings, people are still buried to their waists and stoned, honor killings are rampant woman are disfigured by their husbands. Yes, I love this country... freedom of speech, the right to own and bear arms.... ..... feeling pretty fine today, rather proud in fact.
  15. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 00:06
    reaching for anything that will keep you afloat, what does WWII have to do with your post about China? please explain, wondering from lane to lane here?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree