1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 17:50
    @averagejoe1 said
    actually, Suzianne , it was Haiti. Before I answer your question, you glorified prancy little Obama (have you noticed Biden prances too, like out of the helicopter? Creepy, these 2.) all the time, so can you defend his saying that "his bad bowling was like the special olympics." Jesus Christ. Hell, after that, I think I will avoid your stupid question about Haiti, or ...[text shortened]... o. Just the fact you bring up something so old gives me pause. Try something ........creative???
    I just wanted to clarify that you're as disgusting and creepy as Trump is.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 18:55
    @Suzianne
    What she said.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 19:00
    @AverageJoe1
    You are STILL a POS. BTW, it is very GOOD for kids to play in the mud and dirt outside. It has been proven they NEED bad microbes to test and set up their immune system which means the modern way of life, keep your kids inside, don't let them play in the dirt, don't DARE let microbes get on your kids and the result of that is those kids totally 'protected' by helicopter parents are about 30% more likely to have asthma and other immune deficient diseases.

But you would deny all of that, LIB fake news.

Since you are nothing but a batface ultrarightwingnut troll, nothing surprises me that comes out of your ass, sorry, mouth.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 20:25
    @suzianne said
    Most people judge a society by how well they take care of their most vulnerable citizens. Your statement speaks volumes about you.
    now, suzy, we were comparing churches. But go for it, feverishly wait for me to even TRY to answer your thoughtless post.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 20:27
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You are STILL a POS. BTW, it is very GOOD for kids to play in the mud and dirt outside. It has been proven they NEED bad microbes to test and set up their immune system which means the modern way of life, keep your kids inside, don't let them play in the dirt, don't DARE let microbes get on your kids and the result of that is those kids totally 'protected' by h ...[text shortened]... ut a batface ultrarightwingnut troll, nothing surprises me that comes out of your ass, sorry, mouth.
    good one. 'be sure you play in the mud, please avoid the pigs, cant afford dr bills"
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Mar '21 17:16
    @AverageJoe1
    Sarcasm is not your best suite. Don't quit your day job.
    You blew it again, as usual. Do your own research to find the truth.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree