1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 11:24
    My son has an electric car. Buys no gas, no gas tax, rides for FREE on highways! It Don't seem like that fits into liberal logic. Not faaaaaair.
    People voted for Biden on his promise to raise minimum wage. He just shelved it!! He, Biden, shelved it. I think Trump delivered on all promises. (Handy, jump in with the MEX didn't pay for the wall...but the wall was wonderful)

There is a real mess at the border. You fellers think all that will work out OK? NOthing is going to work out OK.

Biden's actions (or lack thereof) will see the coming of inflation.......which will make like difficult for the middle class, since he cares not about jobs, and there is no increase in wages. Y'all don't have more kids than you can afford, just a thought.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 12:451 edit
    Oh, Biden said yesterday that he considers Mexico...MEXICO...our equal. You folks have succeeded in getting Trump to spill his VIrgin Mary cocktail all over his oriental rug this morning!!!!!
    Absolutely sad and unbelievable that this man is running our country. For one thing, Trump would never consider ANY country our equal.
    Really sad, my friendly libs. What a weak weak weak man. Wonder what his end game is? A gambit with which I am unfamiliar.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 12:54
    @averagejoe1 said
    Oh, Biden said yesterday that he considers Mexico...MEXICO...our equal. You folks have succeeded in getting Trump to spill his VIrgin Mary cocktail all over his oriental rug this morning!!!!!
    Absolutely sad and unbelievable that this man is running our country. For one thing, Trump would never consider ANY country our equal.
    Really sad, my friendly libs. What a weak weak weak man. Wonder what his end game is? A gambit with which I am unfamiliar.
    Yeah can’t be easy for you Joe not having a fascist in the White House but don’t worry joe in four years those 74 million will surely find a way to out vote the 80 million. 😂😂
    Imagine considering someone else equal to yourself, what a jerk, with inclusive nonsense like that he’s bound to lose the next election.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 12:58
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yeah can’t be easy for you Joe not having a fascist in the White House but don’t worry joe in four years those 74 million will surely find a way to out vote the 80 million. 😂😂
    Imagine considering someone else equal to yourself, what a jerk, with inclusive nonsense like that he’s bound to lose the next election.
    Odd. You comment not on Mexico being our equal?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 12:591 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    It might be the "unity gambit". Its where you lie and say a bunch of nice stuff that isn't true like" you play well" so they get the "feels" and let their guard down. Then... after they are smitten you casually offer to move their pieces for them. They are so happy you think so highly of them, they don't even realize they aren't in control of their pieces anymore!
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 13:171 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    We aren't talking about "people" kev, we are talking about the governments of countries...
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 13:56
    @joe-shmo said
    It might be the "unity gambit". Its where you lie and say a bunch of nice stuff that isn't true like" you play well" so they get the "feels" and let their guard down. Then... after they are smitten you casually offer to move their pieces for them. They are so happy you think so highly of them, they don't even realize they aren't in control of their pieces anymore!
    But wait .......Kev said earlier that Trump loves Kim. Was that the same ploy? So Trump really does NOT love Kim? Kev will have to explain that one....but I hope I dont have to read Kev for a while.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 13:59
    @joe-shmo said
    We aren't talking about "people" kev, we are talking about the governments of countries...
    Joe, I've told him that, many times. Discussions of concepts, wouldn't you say. These emotional heaps do not know a concept. But, boy, they can ad hominem you around the block!!!
    kindergarten city. Next he will say..."i'm going to tell Russ!"
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 14:152 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    Joe, I've told him that, many times. Discussions of concepts, wouldn't you say. These emotional heaps do not know a concept. But, boy, they can ad hominem you around the block!!!
    kindergarten city. Next he will say..."i'm going to tell Russ!"
    kindergarden kev! Its a convenient method of non-debate with lightweight libs. They know they can't objectively argue that Mexico is a better or equal country ( in standard of living ) than the US, so they twist the meaning to racism so they are "morally justified" for not engaging...its cute!
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 14:51
    @joe-shmo said
    kindergarden kev! Its a convenient method of non-debate with lightweight libs. They know they can't objectively argue that Mexico is a better or equal country ( in standard of living ) than the US, so they twist the meaning to racism so they are "morally justified" for not engaging...its cute!
    The most prevalent word that they cannot define, but use all the time, is fascist. They must just tear their sheets up at night. And think of the energy! They consume 1000 calories a day just feverishly typing.
    My energy.. Raising a family, being successful. Do you know that Obama never said words like successful? Creepy people. I mean it. Creepy.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 15:01
    @joe-shmo said
    “We aren't talking about "people" kev, we are talking about the governments of countries...”
    But in what sense was Biden using the term.
    Do you think that the US is Mexico’s superior.
    Someone can be richer and better looking than me or you but that doesn’t make them our superior.
    It seems you and Joe have heard Biden espouse equality among nations, in this case the US and Mexico then placed your own / the most politically negative slant on it that you can.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 15:061 edit
    @joe-shmo said
    I expect this lack of analysis from Joe because it’s all his got, what’s your excuse?
    Edit I will never stop referring to Trump as a fascist he ticks way too many of the boxes.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 15:09
    @averagejoe1 said
    The most prevalent word that they cannot define, but use all the time, is fascist. They must just tear their sheets up at night. And think of the energy! They consume 1000 calories a day just feverishly typing.
    My energy.. Raising a family, being successful. Do you know that Obama never said words like successful? Creepy people. I mean it. Creepy.
    Yes...they wish to dismantle ALL boundaries. If you wish to live your life pretending to be a horse ( this is no joke as I'm sure you are aware of the "horse people" ), they want the general public to accept this as a measure of "success".

They say things like a UBI will allow people to pursue the arts! Just what society needs!
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 15:15
    @averagejoe1 said
    I maybe should have used the term Nazi rather than fascist. They also believed that other nations and their people were inferior to them.
    I could post a definition of ‘Fascism’ gleaned from the internet but what would be the point? By the time the nice lady with the trolly comes around you would’ve forgotten again.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 15:24
    @joe-shmo
    You two need to get a room.....
    So how are your buddies at Proud Boys, how are they doing these days?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree