1. Garner, NC
    Moves
    18 Oct '22 00:55
    @metal-brain said
    Does that make me a traitor? Peacemaker die?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/greenwald-no-one-talks-about-ending-ukraine-war-fear-being-labeled-traitor

Isn't it about time grown ups talk about how we can end the war instead of risking WW3? Is avoiding a nuclear war unacceptable to the Putin haters? Hyperinflation to pay for WW3 is better?

Here in the USA we ...[text shortened]... tary weapons to give to Ukraine instead. Our priority seems to be destroying wealth. Think about it.
    Yeah, when Trump got elected we heard that he was going to cause WW3.

Personally, I'd have liked our chances of avoiding WW3 with Trump much more than with Biden.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Oct '22 01:01
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    In other words it is ok for Russian soldiers to be ORDERED to rape and pillage just to frighten the civilians. And your greatest hope is Putin actually brings back the Soviet Union. Which country do you think he will attack next?
    Listen to you characters . China may attack Taiwan while we have a, uhhh, challenged President. We going in there too?
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '22 01:57
    @techsouth said

Personally, I'd have liked our chances of avoiding WW3 with Trump much more than with Biden.
    Yeah, if Trump was president and did the same thing as Biden democrats would be screaming about how he was about to start a nuclear war. Biden get a pass because he is in the Russiaphobia party where Russians are conspiring against the USA and are out to get us. Russian assets are everywhere like in a spy vs. spy comic strip. Democrats have gone mad for Russia conspiracy theories.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Oct '22 09:58
    @averagejoe1 said
    Listen to you characters . China may attack Taiwan while we have a, uhhh, challenged President. We going in there too?
    Hey Joe it’s ok son Trump lost, don’t let ‘Truth ‘Social’ give you nightmares.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Oct '22 10:01
    @metal-brain said
    Stop repeating Russiaphobic propaganda. Nobody ordered Russian soldiers to rape and pillage.
    So, you're claiming they did it because you Russians are depraved and inhuman by nature?
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Oct '22 13:39
    @kevcvs57 said
    Hey Joe it’s ok son Trump lost, don’t let ‘Truth ‘Social’ give you nightmares.
    Trump?
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Oct '22 15:071 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Trump?
    Yes Joe Trump, when you said challenged president I just assumed you meant the one in mar a largo who thinks he is still the president even though he lost by 7 million votes and a big chunk of the electoral college.
    Are you still pretending that Trump is not the MAGA GOPs alternative to the perfectly sane although clearly past his prime Biden?
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Oct '22 01:13
    @shallow-blue said
    So, you're claiming they did it because you Russians are depraved and inhuman by nature?
    Only Russians rape?

Once condemned by Ukrainian officials and imprisoned for sadistic torture and the rape of minors, leaders of the notorious Tornado Battalion are free under Volodymyr Zelensky’s orders.

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/07/30/zelensky-militants-convicted-child-rape-torture-military/

US soldier sentenced to 100 years for Iraq rape and murder

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/feb/23/usa.iraq

So, you're claiming they did it because Ukrainians and Americans are depraved and inhuman by nature? 😠
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Oct '22 12:321 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Only Russians rape?

Once condemned by Ukrainian officials and imprisoned for sadistic torture and the rape of minors, leaders of the notorious Tornado Battalion are free under Volodymyr Zelensky’s orders.

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/07/30/zelensky-militants-convicted-child-rape-torture-military/

https ...[text shortened]... you're claiming they did it because Ukrainians and Americans are depraved and inhuman by nature? 😠
    Listen you lying little Russian turd no one us interested in the lies of another of the stinking whore RTs litter.
    It’s for the UN to decide if rapes, torture and executions by a military reach the level of organised state sanctioned war crimes and it’s not looking good for the Kremlin and it’s band of rapey Russian squaddies.
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Oct '22 12:40
    @metal-brain said
    Only Russians rape?

https://thegrayzone.com/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/feb/23/usa.iraq

So, you're claiming they did it because Ukrainians and Americans are depraved and inhuman by nature? 😠
    I won't even dignify your "Gray Zone" with an answer, but...

In the USA, if an individual soldier rapes and murders, he is sentenced to prison.

In your beloved Mother Russia, rape and murder are official army tactics, and the many soldiers who commit those crimes are up for promotion.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '22 09:21
    @shallow-blue said
    I won't even dignify your "Gray Zone" with an answer, but...

In the USA, if an individual soldier rapes and murders, he is sentenced to prison.

In your beloved Mother Russia, rape and murder are official army tactics, and the many soldiers who commit those crimes are up for promotion.
    What is your source of information?
    I keep hearing that propaganda, yet nobody wants to give their source.
    Did you believe Iraq was throwing babies out of incubators too?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda

The truth is that the empire had to choose between living with Russia forever because they have a nuclear arsenal or getting rid of the biggest obstacle to world domination, Russia. That requires WW3. WW3 could lead to nuclear war and they know it. It is a risk they are willing to take.

NATO expanded to Russia's border because the USA is bent on world domination. My government wants WW3 before the economy implodes from mismanagement. Creating inflation is the only way to prop it up. They used the pandemic as an excuse last time so they didn't have to admit they screwed up the economy. To keep avoid admitting it they need another scapegoat to do more quantitative easing and create more inflation. WW3 will do it and they can attempt to dominate the world at the same time.

An obvious problem they are overlooking is China. They will know they are next. They will side with Russia just like Kissinger warned against. Russia will become China's proxy war against the USA. Many NATO nations will leave NATO despite agreeing to defend any NATO nation attacked. The NATO alliance will be tested in a serious way. Getting involved would be economic suicide for some of them, especially with energy so scarce in Europe right now.

You are supporting WW3 because of mere rumors of systematic raping. Do they eat babies too or is that just Germans? Why don't you make up something like they throw babies out of incubators and eat them later and then rape their mother? Make it sound really horrible. Have them shoot granny too. Awe heck, have them rape granny before they shoot her. Then behead her.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '22 06:13
    Since nobody seems to be able to find a domestic motive for the NC electric substation sabotage I think we should consider the possibility it was done by Ukrainian terrorists who are angry with the USA for not doing more to help them stop the Russian attacks on their electric grid.

https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/3762901-attack-on-north-carolina-substation-spotlights-electric-grids-vulnerability-again/

Ukrainians clearly want to drag us into WW3 as they are doing everything possible to escalate the war. They launched a missile into Poland and blamed Russia for it. They are sending cruise missiles deep into Russia to bomb military bases with nukes there.

This might be their way of saying if they have to live without electricity because you want us to fight until the last Ukrainian you Americans better help us more or you will suffer the same fate. If so the US establishment knows that is the case they will never admit it is blowback from arming neo nazis in Ukraine. Support for arming Ukraine would drop significantly and they cannot have that.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Dec '22 06:30
    @AverageJoe1
    Ah, you must mean Trump, he is about as challenged as any POTUS in US history, and getting worse day by day, but you will continue to support him and condone his outrageous criminal behavior, like stealing hundreds of secret docs, stored in his basement AND now we find, in a storage locker.

Oh, I forgot, BIDEN is the ASSSHOLE HERE, not Trump since Trump is above the law.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '22 07:09
    @sonhouse
    Do you think it is a mere coincidence that our electric grid was attacked by terrorists right after Ukraine lost most of their electric grid? The Ukraine neo nazis are terrorists. They were already busted in Italy. Not a peep about it from the TV corporate news media though. It should have been a huge scandal, but you have to know what to look for to find it.

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/11/15/blowback-italian-azov-tied-nazi-terror/
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Dec '22 08:48
    @techsouth said

Well if your happy taking it up the jacksie Putin might let you live, I’m pretty sure that was Trumps strategy

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree