1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 01:09
    When the USA funds Ukraine knowing fully well the 70% of it is disappearing you know it is a money laundry scam. They know where that 70% is going, but you are not supposed to know. It is a secret unless you are in the big club.

You are not allowed to know where 70% of your money is going.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cbs-partially-retracts-ukraine-docuemtnary-alleging-missing-us-weapons-2022-8
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 10:16
    @metal-brain said
    @Zahlanzi
    So let them keep dying fighting each other while we are forced to pay for it.
    That is what you want?

Ukraine's NATO aspirations is why Russia invaded. Had Ukraine stayed neutral it never would have happened, but Ukraine is puppet of the USA. The USA overthrew Ukraine by coup. If Russia had overthrown Mexico and installed a puppet government and armed them ...[text shortened]... ich part.
    If Russia pulls out of Ukraine would you support the USA pulling out of Syria in return?
    Yes if Ukraine cannot be allowed to survive as a sovereign nation then the fight goes on as long as the Ukrainians want to fight but they won’t lose their country due to a lack of armaments.
    We need to priorities their air defences along the lines of an iron dome type system in order to protect their civilians and civilian infrastructure.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 12:34
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yes if Ukraine cannot be allowed to survive as a sovereign nation then the fight goes on as long as the Ukrainians want to fight but they won’t lose their country due to a lack of armaments.
    We need to priorities their air defences along the lines of an iron dome type system in order to protect their civilians and civilian infrastructure.
    Why should I have to pay for an endless war?
    Nobody in their right mind thinks Ukraine can win the war. The goal is not to win, it is to weaken Russia no matter how many Ukrainians have to die to do it. You are supporting fascists. You support arming neo nazis in Ukraine, yet you falsely call Putin a fascist.

Your neo nazi buddies burned people alive. You are arming genocidal fascists.

https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/ukrainian-rightists-burn-alive-39-at-odessa-union-building/
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 13:431 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Why should I have to pay for an endless war?
    Nobody in their right mind thinks Ukraine can win the war. The goal is not to win, it is to weaken Russia no matter how many Ukrainians have to die to do it. You are supporting fascists. You support arming neo nazis in Ukraine, yet you falsely call Putin a fascist.

Your neo nazi buddies burned people alive. You are arming g ...[text shortened]...

https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/ukrainian-rightists-burn-alive-39-at-odessa-union-building/
    And your a lying scumbag Russian who supports the biggest most disgusting fascist regime on the European continent that has raped, tortured and murdered it’s ethnically cleansing way into eastern Ukraine and if scum like you had their way they’d do EXACTLY the same to the rest of Ukraine and then, due to NATO being too weak to hold the line in Ukraine they’d do the same to the Baltic states.
    Your an ardent apologist for a fascist pig regime if we give the Ukrainians the air cover they need it won’t be Ukrainians dying it’ll be the Russian conscripts that Putin is feeding into his war machine like sausage meat.
    How long are you idiots going to tolerate this pig for?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 14:03
    @kevcvs57
    Stop spreading anti Russian propaganda. Every nation has their award winners.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-iraq-soldier-suicide/u-s-soldier-convicted-of-iraq-rape-murders-found-hanged-in-prison-idUSBREA1I03V20140219

Russia has been easy on Ukraine until now. They had ethnic Russians they needed to be careful to not hurt and lose their support. That is not the case with the rest of Ukraine. Now Russia will bomb Ukraine back to the stone age the same way the USA and UK did to Iraq.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallujah,_The_Hidden_Massacre

GW Bush was worse than Putin. We don't remember our war crimes. Our war crimes don't matter. It is only when our enemy does it that it matters.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 15:001 edit
    @metal-brain said
    @kevcvs57
    Stop spreading anti Russian propaganda. Every nation has their award winners.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-iraq-soldier-suicide/u-s-soldier-convicted-of-iraq-rape-murders-found-hanged-in-prison-idUSBREA1I03V20140219

Russia has been easy on Ukraine until now. They had ethnic Russians they needed to be careful to not hurt and lose their support. T ...[text shortened]... mber our war crimes. Our war crimes don't matter. It is only when our enemy does it that it matters.
    I remember them very well and I’ll say it again there should have been war crimes trials for Bush and his alter boy Blair just for carrying out the invasion and prison time for any soldier convicted of rape, torture or unlawful killing.
    Why you and some others think that this somehow excuses Putin and Russia for its war of annihilation in Ukraine is beyond me, it’s as if you think the Ukrainians should atone for our sins 🤷🏻‍♂️
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 15:20
    @Metal-Brain
    In your present position as spokesman for Putin, your actual boss, you have to maintain the falsehood that Putin would ever agree to a peace deal that didn't include Russia getting all of Ukraine AND achieving that, start on other nearby countries because it is clear as hell he wants his old Soviet Union back but you won't even TALK about that.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Oct '22 23:27
    @sonhouse
    Once condemned by Ukrainian officials and imprisoned for sadistic torture and the rape of minors, leaders of the notorious Tornado Battalion are free under Volodymyr Zelensky’s orders.

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/07/30/zelensky-militants-convicted-child-rape-torture-military/
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Oct '22 04:38
    @Metal-Brain
    Oh, so THAT makes it ok for Putin to send missiles to civilian targets, maternity hospitals, train stations filled with people trying to just stay alive.
    HUNDREDS of missiles in the last few days BTW. Or will you call THAT fake news also?

You need to be in one of two places. One, in jail as the traitor you really are or TWO, move to Russia where you would be welcomed as a hero.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Oct '22 07:22
    @metal-brain said
    @sonhouse
    Once condemned by Ukrainian officials and imprisoned for sadistic torture and the rape of minors, leaders of the notorious Tornado Battalion are free under Volodymyr Zelensky’s orders.

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/07/30/zelensky-militants-convicted-child-rape-torture-military/
    Haha 👽
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '22 23:48
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Oh, so THAT makes it ok for Putin to send missiles to civilian targets, maternity hospitals, train stations filled with people trying to just stay alive.
    HUNDREDS of missiles in the last few days BTW. Or will you call THAT fake news also?

You need to be in one of two places. One, in jail as the traitor you really are or TWO, move to Russia where you would be welcomed as a hero.

12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 05:51
    @Metal-Brain
    In other words it is ok for Russian soldiers to be ORDERED to rape and pillage just to frighten the civilians. And your greatest hope is Putin actually brings back the Soviet Union. Which country do you think he will attack next?
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '22 06:021 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    In other words it is ok for Russian soldiers to be ORDERED to rape and pillage just to frighten the civilians. And your greatest hope is Putin actually brings back the Soviet Union. Which country do you think he will attack next?
    Stop repeating Russiaphobic propaganda. Nobody ordered Russian soldiers to rape and pillage. You are a pathetic propaganda tool.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 Oct '22 14:18
    @metal-brain said
    Stop repeating Russiaphobic propaganda. Nobody ordered Russian soldiers to rape and pillage. You are a pathetic propaganda tool.
    Hahaha surely even you can see the irony in that statement.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Oct '22 00:481 edit
    @metal-brain said
    But you are worried about climate change instead. Hey, can't a nuclear war cause climate change? I guess you are not worried about climate change after all.
    Funny how democrats all of the sudden are not concerned about the environment.

I guess a peace deal is not worth saving the environment. Democrats have other priorities, like WW3 and nuclear Armageddon. Did you b ...[text shortened]... alism. All over one man?

What is wrong with brokering an end to the war? Is peace treasonous now?
    No, no....Sonhouse is worried about January 6TH!!!!!
    Jesus, Sonhouse. I saw a list of issues today, ranked in order of importance to the populace, with inflation and crime right up top. Your precious Jan 6 was rated 19TH!! 19th! Climate change was also out of the running.

oooooh Sonhouse, get out and get some air!!

Edit: As to 'all over one man'. I have cash on the sidelines,,,,,if he gets taken out, I suggest you determine in advance where to invest the moment that happens, it will be a slam dunk....assuming you determine correctly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree