1. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 14:42
    You guessed it...REPUBLICANS WIN AGAIN
    https://www.thestreet.com/personal-finance/education/the-10-dumbest-states-in-america-12712489
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 17:25
    @jimm619 said
    https://www.thestreet.com/personal-finance/education/the-10-dumbest-states-in-america-12712489
    Hahaha
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 02:02
    @jimm619
    What else is new? GET RID OF THOSE FUKKING MAGS. And witnesses testifying tRUMP threw and broke plates and scattered ketchup on the walls in a fit of rage, a petulant 15 yo not liking being told there was no election fraud capable of turning the election.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 02:14
    @sonhouse
    Did anyone also mention that he likes to drive ? 😛
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 02:15
    And jump all over his secret service agents ? 🤣
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 03:09
    @sonhouse said
    @jimm619
    What else is new? GET RID OF THOSE FUKKING MAGS. And witnesses testifying tRUMP threw and broke plates and scattered ketchup on the walls in a fit of rage, a petulant 15 yo not liking being told there was no election fraud capable of turning the election.
    What are MAGS?
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 06:03
    @jimm619 said
    That's racism and I'm calling you out!

What the hell is wrong with you. You brag that states with a high percentage of blacks are dumb??
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 06:14
    @shavixmir
    Metal detectors, also called magnetometers. Trump, being the idiot he really is, didn't think his ''Rally'' on Jan 6 wasn't big enough and the SS had installed metal detectors to keep out weapons, BTW, guns of any kind are highly illegal in DC, anyway, Trump told the SS dudes, "Those weapons weren't meant for ME, so get rid of the fukking Mags'' Meaning he knew full well there were people with SEEN AR15's, pistols, tazers, bear spray, brass knuckles, just the kind of thing you expect to see at peaceful protests, right?
    And Trump did nothing to get rid of those weapons and they were seen later on the attack on the capitol and the Proud boys were leading the charge and were heard to be serious when they said Hang Mike Pence, even before the vote was counted which indicated Trump was in communication with those bastaards.
  9. Joined
    04 May '22
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 06:453 edits

Removed by poster

10. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 06:541 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @shavixmir
    Metal detectors, also called magnetometers. Trump, being the idiot he really is, didn't think his ''Rally'' on Jan 6 wasn't big enough and the SS had installed metal detectors to keep out weapons, BTW, guns of any kind are highly illegal in DC, anyway, Trump told the SS dudes, "Those weapons weren't meant for ME, so get rid of the fukking Mags'' Meaning he knew ...[text shortened]... e, even before the vote was counted which indicated Trump was in communication with those bastaards.
    "Those weapons weren't meant for ME, so get rid of the fukking Mags''

sonhouse, you've used quotations marks and attributed these words to Trump as a quote. Do you have a source for this because you're in slander territory and it could mean trouble for the site if you're making stuff up.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 07:33
    @wajoma said
    "Those weapons weren't meant for ME, so get rid of the fukking Mags''

sonhouse, you've used quotations marks and attributed these words to Trump as a quote. Do you have a source for this because you're in slander territory and it could mean trouble for the site if you're making stuff up.
    Haha yeah cos no one has made stuff up on this site before.
    I suppose you believe that Cassidy was lying about that, be careful though, calling someone a liar is also slanderous, you’ll get the site shut down.
    It’s interesting to note that both self declared ‘Libertarians’ are firmly in the side of the hump that tried to become a dictator and threw his McDs at the wall when his AG wouldn’t play along with the lie.
  12. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 07:44
    @kevcvs57 said
    Haha yeah cos no one has made stuff up on this site before.
    I suppose you believe that Cassidy was lying about that, be careful though, calling someone a liar is also slanderous, you’ll get the site shut down.
    It’s interesting to note that both self declared ‘Libertarians’ are firmly in the side of the hump that tried to become a dictator and threw his McDs at the wall when his AG wouldn’t play along with the lie.
    You're being disingenuous. There's a difference between making something up and making something up then attributing those words to another person.
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 08:11
    @wajoma said
    You're being disingenuous. There's a difference between making something up and making something up then attributing those words to another person.
    He was obviously quoting ( roughly ) the events Cassidy described and given that she was testifying to a congressional committee it’s hardly slanderous to quote her.
    Good effort to divert from the substance of the thread though but I’m afraid this is going to go on for a while yet, or until the threat of trump to US democracy has been nullified.
  14. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 08:174 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    He was obviously quoting ( roughly ) the events Cassidy described and given that she was testifying to a congressional committee it’s hardly slanderous to quote her.
    Good effort to divert from the substance of the thread though but I’m afraid this is going to go on for a while yet, or until the threat of trump to US democracy has been nullified.
    sonhouse:

" Trump told the SS dudes, "Those weapons weren't meant for ME, so get rid of the fukking Mags'' "

That's not roughly, that's not quoting some other person quoting roughly (a person whose name isn't even hinted at in sonhouses post) that is not words to the effect, that's not paraphrasing, that is directly attributing those words. and unless sonhouse provides a reputable source that is; lying and slander. That is not OK.

An assessment of yours and sonhouses integrity can be made.
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 09:41
    @jimm619 said
    lack of education doesn't equal dumbness

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree