Democrats...

Democrats...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
23 Jan 18

Obama changed the democrat party to fascist with the weaponizing of govt agencies to maintain democrat control. The latest discovery, the FBI and dept of Justice.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/us-attorney-general-orders-probe-of-fbi-agents-texts-lawmaker/ar-AAv4Q1F?ocid=spartandhp

The entire FBI needs all assets and data seized to prevent further destruction of evidence.

It was almost a certainty that h Clinton would win and all the illegal acts would be covered up. To buy time dems created the "Russia collusion" hoax Things are beginning to surface now, I believe we are in for a terrible time in our country. The guilty are not going to give up easily.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Jan 18

Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
Obama changed the democrat party to fascist with the weaponizing of govt agencies to maintain democrat control. The latest discovery, the FBI and dept of Justice.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/us-attorney-general-orders-probe-of-fbi-agents-texts-lawmaker/ar-AAv4Q1F?ocid=spartandhp

The entire FBI needs all assets and data seized to ...[text shortened]... elieve we are in for a terrible time in our country. The guilty are not going to give up easily.
I believe you're right, the guilty aren't going to give up easily.

That's why we need to make sure Mueller gets right down to the bottom of the Trump sewer.

K

Germany

Moves
23 Jan 18

We've always been at war with Eastasia.

Moves
23 Jan 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
I believe you're right, the guilty aren't going to give up easily.

That's why we need to make sure Mueller gets right down to the bottom of the Trump sewer.
I'm afraid you are in for a sad ending.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
23 Jan 18

I'm afraid you are in for a sad ending.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/23/us/politics/jeff-sessions-special-counsel-russia.html?action=click&contentCollection=U.S.&module=Trending&version=Full&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
23 Jan 18

The entire FBI needs all assets and data seized to ...[text shortened]... elieve we are in for a terrible time in our country. The guilty are not going to give up easily.
What "illegal acts"? Two FBI employees having negative views of Trump? Last I checked, that isn't a crime.

Moves
23 Jan 18

Originally posted by @no1marauder
What "illegal acts"? Two FBI employees having negative views of Trump? Last I checked, that isn't a crime.
Ummm, you talking about the two that resigned because of their actions? Busy right now trying to find the evidence they deleted.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
23 Jan 18

Ummm, you talking about the two that resigned because of their actions? Busy right now trying to find the evidence they deleted.
Should any FBI employee who ever said anything derogatory about Donald Trump be fired?

Moves
23 Jan 18

Should any FBI employee who ever said anything derogatory about Donald Trump be fired?
Surely you don't think a person that hates another person can be fair. Do you think strozk was wrongly fired? And I think "insurance policy" is a little more than derogatory.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
23 Jan 18
1 edit

Surely you don't think a person that hates another person can be fair. Do you think strozk was wrongly fired? And I think "insurance policy" is a little more than derogatory.
Strozk wasn't fired; he is still an FBI agent.

You would have screamed if an FBI agent who had made non-public statements criticizing Obama or Clinton had been removed from an investigation and you know it.

Moves
23 Jan 18

Strozk wasn't fired; he is still an FBI agent.

You would have screamed if an FBI agent who had made non-public statements criticizing Obama or Clinton had been removed from an investigation and you know it.
"Strozk wasn't fired; he is still an FBI agent." And you have no problem with that?

"You would have screamed if an FBI agent who had made non-public statements criticizing Obama or Clinton had been removed from an investigation and you know it"

You are showing desperation when you create fictional scenarios.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
23 Jan 18
1 edit

"Strozk wasn't fired; he is still an FBI agent." And you have no problem with that?

"You would have screamed if an FBI agent who had made non-public statements criticizing Obama or Clinton had been removed from an investigation and you know it"

You are showing desperation when you create fictional scenarios.
No, I don't. It's quite possibly a violation of a person's First Amendment rights for the government to fire them for their political views.

Your dodge gets a LMAO!

EDIT: In fact:

The Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 prohibits political affiliation discrimination against federal employees.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/donna-ballman/can-you-be-fired-for-your_b_9154066.html

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Jan 18

No, I don't. It's quite possibly a violation of a person's First Amendment rights for the government to fire them for their political views.

Your dodge gets a LMAO!

The Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 prohibits political affiliation discrimination against federal employees.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/donna-ballman/can-you-be-fired-for-your_b_9154066.html
His entire argument gets a LMAO.

The fascist right calling Democrats fascist?

Yeah, exactly... LMAO

Moves
24 Jan 18
1 edit

Your dodge gets a LMAO!

So Mueller pulled him from case illegally? BTW...I think its cute when a liberal speaks of violating laws...lol

Moves
24 Jan 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
His entire argument gets a LMAO.

The fascist right calling Democrats fascist?

Yeah, exactly... LMAO
Nothing like tag teaming is there? a sign of weakness