1. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 14:23
    Biden and Harris both suck and are evil unqualified crooked scam artists with no scruples.
    That's why they are such good Democrats.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 14:59
    @jj-adams said
    Biden and Harris both suck and are evil unqualified crooked scam artists with no scruples.
    That's why they are such good Democrats.
    It must be sooooooooooo disappointing to you that the American People felt differently in November 2020.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 15:06
    @no1marauder said
    Actually, I don't know who fed him his this ridiculous response but it's further out than even the Kremlin:

"The Kremlin on Wednesday praised Washington's "measured" response after a missile landed in Poland and US President Joe Biden said it was "unlikely" that it had come from Russia.

"[b]In this instance, attention should be paid to the measured and more professi ...[text shortened]... tps://www.ndtv.com/world-news/russia-praises-measured-us-response-to-polish-missile-incident-3525909
    Yeah it was pretty quick fortunately, I for one didn’t want to go to bed wondering what I’d wake up to, but given it’s proximity to the border (6k) it always looked like some sort of cock up by somebody. I suppose it might have been more serious and inexplicable if it was the 50miles inside Poland that Trump claimed it to be.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 15:46
    @no1marauder said
    Actually, I don't know who fed him his ridiculous response but it's further out than even the Kremlin:

"The Kremlin on Wednesday praised Washington's "measured" response after a missile landed in Poland and US President Joe Biden said it was "unlikely" that it had come from Russia.

"[b]In this instance, attention should be paid to the measured and more professional ...[text shortened]... tps://www.ndtv.com/world-news/russia-praises-measured-us-response-to-polish-missile-incident-3525909
    I am curious, do you support giving billions more to Ukraine after Zelenskyy tried to lie us into WW3?
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 15:50
    @metal-brain said
    I am curious, do you support giving billions more to Ukraine after Zelenskyy tried to lie us into WW3?
    I reject your conclusion that "Zelenskyy tried to lie us into WW3?".

I've made my position clear; I think the US should encourage negotiations and if those can be started and a ceasefire obtained agree to a moratorium on weapons shipments.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 15:562 edits
    @no1marauder said
    I reject your conclusion that "Zelenskyy tried to lie us into WW3?".

I've made my position clear; I think the US should encourage negotiations and if those can be started and a ceasefire obtained agree to a moratorium on weapons shipments.
    Are you stupid? Zelenskyy is still claiming it was Russia when it was Ukraine's missile. He is trying to lie us into WW3 as we speak. He has not stopped lying.

Your ability to deny reality is amazing. The Biden administration lied to the AP to plant the lie that it was Russia. I proved that. Remember?

Here is the correction from AP:

"WARSAW, Poland (AP) — In earlier versions of a story published November 15, 2022, The Associated Press reported erroneously, based on information from a senior American intelligence official who spoke on condition of anonymity, that Russian missiles had crossed into Poland and killed two people. Subsequent reporting showed that the missiles were Russian-made and most likely fired by Ukraine in defense against a Russian attack."

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-war-zelenskyy-kherson-9202c032cf3a5c22761ee71b52ff9d52

Not only did Zelenskyy try to lie us into WW3 he is still trying to do it. The Biden administration planted the lie that Russia fired the missile so they tried to lie us into WW3 as well. If it was the Trump administration that tried to lie us into WW3 you would have no problem accepting that at all.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/17/ukraine-poland-missile-russia-00069342

Explain how falsely blaming Russia for attacking a NATO nation is not trying to start WW3.
    Why is trying to start WW3 okay if the democrats do it? I thought WW3 was a bad thing.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 16:221 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Are you stupid? Zelenskyy is still claiming it was Russia when it was Ukraine's missile. He is trying to lie us into WW3 as we speak. He has not stopped lying.

Your ability to deny reality is amazing. The Biden administration lied to the AP to plant the lie that it was Russia. I proved that. Remember?

Here is the correction from AP:

"WARSAW, Poland (AP) — In ear ...[text shortened]... o start WW3.
    Why is trying to start WW3 okay if the democrats do it? I thought WW3 was a bad thing.
    This is all your usual crazy stupidity. Why you think Zelensky saying the missile was from Russia is "trying to start WWIII" is unclear; could you explain the possible benefits that Zelensky feels WWIII would bestow on himself and/or his country? Countries at war are generally reluctant to admit any wrongdoing (Russia still implausibly denies war crimes committed during this war), so I'm not surprised Ukraine's President still hasn't admitted what Biden himself said 4 days ago.

"Senior administration officials" anonymously quoted do not represent the policy of an administration unless that is confirmed on the record and it certainly doesn't represent policy when the President of the United States contradicts the anonymous source literally hours later.

Your insane ranting is tiresome.

EDIT: Zelensky isn't " still claiming it was Russia" BTW and hasn't been for two days:

"Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said he was not completely sure what happened with the missile blast that killed two people in Poland near the border with Ukraine.

Zelensky previously insisted that the rocket was not Ukrainian and wanted evidence if Ukraine’s air defense was responsible. But he softened his position at Bloomberg’s New Economy Forum in Singapore on Thursday, saying that Ukrainian military leaders told him that the crater from the blast site suggested that a Ukrainian anti-air rocket could not be solely responsible.

“I don’t know 100 percent — I think the world also doesn’t 100 percent know what happened,” he said. “We can’t say specifically that this was the air defense of Ukraine.”

https://thehill.com/policy/international/3739815-zelensky-on-missile-blast-in-poland-i-dont-know-100-percent-what-happened/
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 17:092 edits
    @no1marauder said
    This is all your usual crazy stupidity. Why you think Zelensky saying the missile was from Russia is "trying to start WWIII" is unclear; could you explain the possible benefits that Zelensky feels WWIII would bestow on himself and/or his country? Countries at war are generally reluctant to admit any wrongdoing (Russia still implausibly denies war crimes committed during t ...[text shortened]... icy/international/3739815-zelensky-on-missile-blast-in-poland-i-dont-know-100-percent-what-happened/
    "Why you think Zelensky saying the missile was from Russia is "trying to start WWIII" is unclear"

Don't you know anything about NATO? Poland is a NATO member and that would invoke article 5 which would obligate all NATO nations to declare war on Russia. He isn't just denying they launched the missile, he falsely blamed Russia for it and so did a Biden administration intelligence official. In what insane universe is that not trying to start WW3?

I am aware Zelenskyy back peddled slightly since then by saying he is not 100% sure, but he is still blaming Russia for it. He is probably fearful that he will be assassinated if the war continues like it has been. They are being bombed into the stone age and the people are very unhappy. Zelenskyy is desperate. Isn't it obvious?

https://www.newsweek.com/volodymyr-zelensky-accused-trying-start-world-war-iii-over-poland-missile-strike-1760125
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 17:34
    @metal-brain said
    "Why you think Zelensky saying the missile was from Russia is "trying to start WWIII" is unclear"

Don't you know anything about NATO? Poland is a NATO member and that would invoke article 5 which would obligate all NATO nations to declare war on Russia. He isn't just denying they launched the missile, he falsely blamed Russia for it and so did a Biden administration in ...[text shortened]... ewsweek.com/volodymyr-zelensky-accused-trying-start-world-war-iii-over-poland-missile-strike-1760125
    Your link adds nothing but a lot of right wing nuts saying the same thing you are.

That's not as impressive as you think.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 18:131 edit
    @no1marauder said
    Your link adds nothing but a lot of right wing nuts saying the same thing you are.

That's not as impressive as you think.
    Are you trying to fool only me or yourself as well?
    You would have no problem accepting it if the Trump administration had done it. Partisan bias is like a mental illness. Standards change.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

You are not doing anything. Will it take a nuclear war to convince you that you are wrong?
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 20:03
    @metal-brain said
    Are you trying to fool only me or yourself as well?
    You would have no problem accepting it if the Trump administration had done it. Partisan bias is like a mental illness. Standards change.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

You are not doing anything. Will it take a nuclear war to convince you that you are wrong?
    Did what, you raving idiot? As even the Kremlin spokesman recognizes, President Biden correctly downplayed the situation within a day.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 20:32
    @no1marauder said
    Did what, you raving idiot? As even the Kremlin spokesman recognizes, President Biden correctly downplayed the situation within a day.
    After his senior intelligence official planted a false news story in the AP falsely blaming Russia for it. Will Biden hold that person accountable for trying to start WW3? Why not? I thought human life meant something to democrats.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 20:42
    @metal-brain said
    After his senior intelligence official planted a false news story in the AP falsely blaming Russia for it. Will Biden hold that person accountable for trying to start WW3? Why not? I thought human life meant something to democrats.
    Shut up, you moron. Since the person was anonymous, it's highly doubtful his/her identity will ever be known.

You find any excuse to bash Democrats since you've become nothing more than a MAGA mouthpiece but Biden correctly handled the situation as even the Kremlin admits.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 20:46
    @no1marauder
    You are an apologist for letting a person who tried to start WW3 and despite trying to kill millions of people in a needless war you condone Zelenskyy and the Biden administration because of loyalty to party. You would rather risk nuclear war. Party over planet. Right?
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 21:01
    @metal-brain said
    @no1marauder
    You are an apologist for letting a person who tried to start WW3 and despite trying to kill millions of people in a needless war you condone Zelenskyy and the Biden administration because of loyalty to party. You would rather risk nuclear war. Party over planet. Right?
    What a complete a**hole you are. No one risked nuclear war and Biden handled the situation 100% correctly.

You're nothing more than a conduit for the most absurd right wing propaganda now and hurling untruthful charges at others who expose your nonsense doesn't change that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree