1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 02:26
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Biden announced on TV it was probably not a Russian attack but an air defense missile trying to defend against a massive Russian missile attack but that air defense missile got off course and killed 2 people in Poland,.

But of course since you only watch Fox News and the other ultrarightwing sites, you would not have heard that.

You really are a POS TRAITOR COMRADE.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3738355-white-house-says-russia-ultimately-responsible-for-poland-missile-blast/
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 04:041 edit
    @shavixmir said
    No. No he didn’t attempt to start WW3.

Take a shower. Your cum crust is disgusting.
    Zelenskyy is trying to start WW3 and Biden said Russia is responsible.
    Lets reward him for trying to start WW3 and send more weapons to his neo nazi buddies. That is what Biden is going to do.

Zelenskyy is just a puppet of Biden. That is why Zelenskyy will be rewarded for trying to start WW3. Biden could tell him to stop lying or he will get no more weapons, but we both know that will never happen. Besides, they have a money laundering scam going on.

https://rumble.com/v1uit68-ftx-scam-involved-ukraine-and-democrats-in-money-laundering-scheme-says-int.html

Also an election meddling scam. But only democrats are allowed to allege that. My bad.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 04:49
    @metal-brain said
    Zelenskyy is trying to start WW3 and Biden said Russia is responsible.
    Lets reward him for trying to start WW3 and send more weapons to his neo nazi buddies. That is what Biden is going to do.

Zelenskyy is just a puppet of Biden. That is why Zelenskyy will be rewarded for trying to start WW3. Biden could tell him to stop lying or he will get no more weapons, but we ...[text shortened]... s-int.html

Also an election meddling scam. But only democrats are allowed to allege that. My bad.
    Stop using drugs.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 05:20
    Here is the correction from AP:

"WARSAW, Poland (AP) — In earlier versions of a story published November 15, 2022, The Associated Press reported erroneously, based on information from a senior American intelligence official who spoke on condition of anonymity, that Russian missiles had crossed into Poland and killed two people. Subsequent reporting showed that the missiles were Russian-made and most likely fired by Ukraine in defense against a Russian attack."

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-war-zelenskyy-kherson-9202c032cf3a5c22761ee71b52ff9d52

The Associated Press reported erroneously, based on information from a senior American intelligence official who spoke on condition of anonymity, that Russian missiles had crossed into Poland and killed two people. The Biden administration tried to start WW3. The lie was exposed and now Biden is back peddling and trying to make people think he never tried to false flag Russia.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 07:351 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Here is the correction from AP:

"WARSAW, Poland (AP) — In earlier versions of a story published November 15, 2022, The Associated Press reported erroneously, based on information from a senior American intelligence official who spoke on condition of anonymity, that Russian missiles had crossed into Poland and killed two people. Subsequent reporting showed that the miss ...[text shortened]... and now Biden is back peddling and trying to make people think he never tried to false flag Russia.
    The more I read posts from you, the more I am convinced, that if you say the truth it is transintentional...

On the news Biden never put oil in the fire as you try constantly to do.

repent!
  6. Subscriberhappy chappy
    I think not alot
    On my arse
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 07:37
    @shavixmir said
    Stop using drugs.
    If he is sprayed with wd40 the squeak may stop.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 07:49
    @Ponderable
    A senior American intelligence official planted a false story in the AP that Russian missiles had crossed into Poland and killed two people. This is the Biden administration we are talking about. The CIA is under Biden.

Biden is trying to start a NATO war with Russia. Fortunately it failed this time so he is backing off the lie he had the CIA plant in the AP. Are you hoping he succeeds? Is nuclear war good if the democrats start it?
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 09:47
    @metal-brain said
    @Ponderable
    A senior American intelligence official planted a false story in the AP that Russian missiles had crossed into Poland and killed two people. This is the Biden administration we are talking about. The CIA is under Biden.

Biden is trying to start a NATO war with Russia. Fortunately it failed this time so he is backing off the lie he had the CIA plant in the AP. Are you hoping he succeeds? Is nuclear war good if the democrats start it?
    So who is the official?

Since you are the sole person in possession of the whole truth you should not only enlighten us, but the world.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 09:51
    @averagejoe1 said
    No, he didn't Ponderable.
    Yeah yeah he republicant liar in chief do your lies ever stop Joe
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 09:59
    @ponderable said
    So who is the official?

Since you are the sole person in possession of the whole truth you should not only enlighten us, but the world.
    The AP knows and are not telling us. Didn't you read the AP correction?
    Do you think that person will be held accountable for trying to start WW3?
    Don't count on it.
  11. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 10:05
    @metal-brain said
    The AP knows and are not telling us. Didn't you read the AP correction?
    Do you think that person will be held accountable for trying to start WW3?
    Don't count on it.
    So we assume the House of Representtaives will make it their upmost priority to clear that up?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '22 12:40
    @Ponderable
    The TV news media has already stopped reporting about the missile debacle. The weather was more important and when they did cover Ukraine it was only about what Russia was doing, nothing else.

Out of sight, out of mind. Move along.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 03:47
    Biden wants to reward Ukraine after trying to start WW3. I told you he would.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-11-18-biden-demands-taxpayers-hand-over-billions-more-ukraine.html

I am curious, do democrats support giving billions more to them after Zelenskyy tried to lie us into a nuclear war? Climate change is important unless it is caused by a nuclear winter? Come on democrats, you need to impeach this guy. He is not going to stop trying to start WW3.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 08:21
    @ponderable said
    The more I read posts from you, the more I am convinced, that if you say the truth it is transintentional...

On the news Biden never put oil in the fire as you try constantly to do.

repent!
    He’s a Kremlin agitprop, always has been always will be, he’s just not subtle enough to be very effective.
    Anyone hearing the news that a Russian made missile hit across polands border during a Russian missile barrage would initially come to the conclusion that Russia did it.
    But because NATO is not the inveterate liar that Putin is they announced very quickly that the missile was tracked by a NATO aircraft coming from Ukraine
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Nov '22 14:151 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    He’s a Kremlin agitprop, always has been always will be, he’s just not subtle enough to be very effective.
    Anyone hearing the news that a Russian made missile hit across polands border during a Russian missile barrage would initially come to the conclusion that Russia did it.
    But because NATO is not the inveterate liar that Putin is they announced very quickly that the missile was tracked by a NATO aircraft coming from Ukraine
    Actually, I don't know who fed him his ridiculous response but it's further out than even the Kremlin:

"The Kremlin on Wednesday praised Washington's "measured" response after a missile landed in Poland and US President Joe Biden said it was "unlikely" that it had come from Russia.

"In this instance, attention should be paid to the measured and more professional response from the American side," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/russia-praises-measured-us-response-to-polish-missile-incident-3525909

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree