Dem, dims!  Dim, diddy dim, dim, dims!!!!

Dem, dims! Dim, diddy dim, dim, dims!!!!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
10 Jan 19

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnns-jim-acosta-mocked-for-accidently-proving-that-border-walls-work

Jim Acosta does not realize that he proves that a border wall works by trying to show it does not.

w

Moves
11 Jan 19

Here is some of the mocking on twitter...

- That's because there's a wall, Jim.
- Wall's work.
- So where there are steel slats, there isn't an emergency crisis, got it.
- Er, you found a place where there is a barrier and all is quiet? Jim, do you know what point you're actually making here?
- Acosta making videos for the Trump administration showing the effectiveness of border barriers.
- I am shocked that a glib video filmed along one of the more secure parts of the boarder did not reveal anything dramatic.
- Jim Acosta is at the border, showing that organized, aggressive challenges to the U.S. border aren't happening at a place where there's a giant steel wall.
- I would like to thank Acosta for pointing out how peaceful, safe and secure it is at a part of the border that HAS a wall.
- It's almost as though having steel slats might help prevent illegal immigration where you're filming, dolt.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
11 Jan 19

@whodey said
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnns-jim-acosta-mocked-for-accidently-proving-that-border-walls-work

Jim Acosta does not realize that he proves that a border wall works by trying to show it does not.
Yes, Whodey. FOX News has all the answers. Everything else is fake news. 🙄

m

Moves
11 Jan 19

@whodey said

Fox News.
Enough said.

m

Moves
11 Jan 19

@whodey said
Here is some of the mocking on twitter...

- That's because there's a wall, Jim.
- Wall's work.
- So where there are steel slats, there isn't an emergency crisis, got it.
- Er, you found a place where there is a barrier and all is quiet? Jim, do you know what point you're actually making here?
- Acosta making videos for the Trump administration showing the effective ...[text shortened]... most as though having steel slats might help prevent illegal immigration where you're filming, dolt.
Hey, dimwit !!
Exactly what is the wall keeping out ?

That's the primary consideration as to whether the wall works or not

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
11 Jan 19

@whodey
I have a 6 foot fence around my property.
Not a single kangaroo has been seen since I put it up.

Proves it works.

m

Moves
11 Jan 19

@wolfgang59 said
@whodey
I have a 6 foot fence around my property.
Not a single kangaroo has been seen since I put it up.

Proves it works.
Any Honduran pole vaulters ? 😛

Moves
11 Jan 19

@whodey said

Whodey does not realize that his citation of 'proof' proves nothing.
Wholly needs 'logic 101'
When you see the reception Fox news gets with pieces like this you can begin to understand how Trump got elected. It's really amazing

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
19 Jan 19

@stevemcc said
Whodey does not realize that his citation of 'proof' proves nothing.
Wholly needs 'logic 101'
When you see the reception Fox news gets with pieces like this you can begin to understand how Trump got elected. It's really amazing
Trump was elected because of the clear rational logical promises he made. Isn’t that why people vote for candidates? So, follow me here, he is doing what he promised He’s about to finish the job, And, Get ready for China instead of watching Pelosi losing it.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
19 Jan 19

@averagejoe1 said
Trump was elected because of the clear rational logical promises he made. Isn’t that why people vote for candidates? So, follow me here, he is doing what he promised He’s about to finish the job, And, Get ready for China instead of watching Pelosi losing it.
Let me know when Mexico pays for it.