1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 15:42
    @Contenchess
    They also have my former genius boss, Alex Panescu. I think I misspelled his last name.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 20:09
    @averagejoe1 said
    OK , so no one is impressed with my hypothetical. It still stands that one country has less importance on this planet then another one does. So the lesser country might think twice about knocking the more impressive country.
    Zahlanzi, i note you mention a Rich person, Musk. Why? And in a demeaning way. A man who is changing the world. Tell me this, do you want to pun ...[text shortened]... see, Suzianne would write back “I don’t wear a coat and tie”. This is where you fellas ruin debates.
    "Zahlanzi, i note you mention a Rich person, Musk. Why? And in a demeaning way. A man who is changing the world."
    He is profiting off other people's ideas. Always has. And now, because he exploits his workers and is not paying enough taxes, he makes obscene amounts of money. Money he will spend to measure his dick against Bezos' and other billionaires to go to almost space.

"Tell me this, do you want to punish his success?"
    It;'s not his success alone. It's everyone's. He abused a system we designed poorly. By taxing him we're not punishing him, we would be finally stepping in to fix a leak. He never should have been able to make that kind of money. Nobody should have. In the 50's and 60's the US corporate tax rate was as high as 90% and it is widely regarded as a period of immense growth.

"What would you and Suzianne do to Musk to have him stop making money, stop being successful?? "
    Pay his workers more. Offer decent working conditions. Pay his taxes and more of it.

"How far would you go before you think he would say to hell with it, I am going to stop contributing my expertise to society?"
    Like wealthy people did in the 50's and 60's when they had a marginal tax rate of 90%? Did they stop "contributing their expertise to society"?

Fine. In the very unlikely Musk will just stop buying ideas from others, someone else will step in. Before you say nobody else will try and become a millionaire because later down the line it will be hard to become a billionaire, please, abstain. It;s an argument we've heard countless times before and it has become boring.

"How would you have punished Edison for his inventions, had it brought him untold wealth?"
    With prison time, because he was a conman, a thief and a bully.

"And why won’t you answer this question, like a grown-up in a coat and tie sitting in a board room?"
    What question

"Not be silly. You see, Suzianne would write back “I don’t wear a coat and tie”. This is where you fellas ruin debates."
    Huh? You're rambling again.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 20:55
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yeah, and the latest horrible bloody thing we have done is allow an invasion of our sovereignty by aliens, who have begun sucking up our resources that Trump had earmarked for our own citizens. You know, Sue, you and your contemporaries can rail on about past history, but what i write here is happening now..
    And do you say thousands of people? The illegal aliens number quite a bit more, and. Suzianne, they are dam expensive, and diseased.
    And the Republicans call themselves the party of Jesus.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 20:56
    @averagejoe1 said
    OK , so no one is impressed with my hypothetical. It still stands that one country has less importance on this planet then another one does. So the lesser country might think twice about knocking the more impressive country.
    Zahlanzi, i note you mention a Rich person, Musk. Why? And in a demeaning way. A man who is changing the world. Tell me this, do you want to pun ...[text shortened]... see, Suzianne would write back “I don’t wear a coat and tie”. This is where you fellas ruin debates.
    Yes, because not all grownups wear coats and ties.
  5. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 21:00
    ...or underwear.
  6. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 21:00
    Freedom baby!

USA! USA! USA!
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 00:21
    @contenchess said
    ...or underwear.
    Im getting too good at this……did you see Suzianne response above?
    Oh lord,how will we ever get an answer out of a lib…….. they dont answer questions………..
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 04:03
    @averagejoe1 said
    Im getting too good at this……did you see Suzianne response above?
    Oh lord,how will we ever get an answer out of a lib…….. they dont answer questions………..
    You need a new trick, old dog.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 04:27
    @AverageJoe1
    What about the question I asked you? Like, do you like the idea of a coming dictatorship in America? No answer.

Jeez, what DO they call that?

Oh yeah, HYPOCRITE
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 11:17
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    What about the question I asked you? Like, do you like the idea of a coming dictatorship in America? No answer.

Oh yeah, HYPOCRITE
    The coming dictatorship? You mean Biden?
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 11:31
    @eladar said
    The coming dictatorship? You mean Biden?
    Retard.
  12. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 11:421 edit
    Eladar is right.

The democrats are trying to tell us what damn words we can and can't say.
    They want to take guns away.
    They rip statues down. Not just the bad ones either.
    The list goes on.

All dictatorships did those exact same things.

I'm not saying they are a dictatorship or trying to be one but if you had to pick a side that resembles a dictatorship then it would be the democrats.

I have no idea why crazy old sonhouse and others keep saying Republicans are the ones wanting a dictatorship. 🙄
  13. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 11:43
    @shavixmir said
    Retard.
    The democrats say you can't say retard you retard.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 11:48
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1

Oh yeah, HYPOCRITE
    Rants with Responses are like Open Borders and Welfare......You cannot have both at the same time.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 11:52
    @contenchess said
    Eladar is right.

The democrats are trying to tell us what damn words we can and can't say.
    They want to take guns away.
    They rip statues down. Not just the bad ones either.
    The list goes on.

All dictatorships did those exact same things.

I'm not saying they are a dictatorship or trying to be one but if you had to pick a side that resembles a dictatorship then ...[text shortened]... ea why crazy old sonhouse and others keep saying Republicans are the ones wanting a dictatorship. 🙄
    Shav, everybody,,,,,,,,do you know that part of Biden's plan is to give $450,000 to each illegal immigrant alien that has been separated from their families??? You do NOT know that because you are tuned into the wrong news sources.
    This is money that they will have received from hardworking Americans' taxes. When word gets out, the other aliens will rush to our borders and enter our country. Do you think they will get the 450 AND free college???
    You fellers really behind this administration? Who ARE all of you anyway..... are you fellers aliens yourselves?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree