Cruz endorses Trump

Cruz endorses Trump

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
24 Sep 16

Back in July for whodey:

Kudos to Cruz
For not selling out to Trump by endorsing him.

Some politicians actually have principles,

On Friday, Cruz endorsed Trump:

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-23/ted-cruz-said-to-back-donald-trump-as-soon-as-friday

How about those "principles", whodey?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
24 Sep 16

😞

w

Moves
24 Sep 16

Originally posted by no1marauder
Back in July for whodey:

Kudos to Cruz
For not selling out to Trump by endorsing him.

Some politicians actually have principles,

On Friday, Cruz endorsed Trump:

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-23/ted-cruz-said-to-back-donald-trump-as-soon-as-friday

How about those "principles", whodey?
Shrug, Cruz sold out.

I have lost respect for him

Hmmm . . .

Moves
24 Sep 16

Originally posted by whodey
Shrug, Cruz sold out.

If Trump wins, whodey will “sell out” too. All of a sudden, he will “change his mind” and be an ardent Trump supporter. Just like he all of a sudden changed his mind when Barack Obama adopted too many of GWB’s policies that whodey had theretofore supported. “Slitherin’” is what whodey does best.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Sep 16

Shrug, Cruz sold out.

I lost respect for Crus for not doing it before after he gave his word he would.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Sep 16

Shrug, Cruz sold out.

Just now?

w

Moves
25 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Just now?
I had always been wary of Cruz. There was always something not right about him.

In my heart, I know that there is no real conservative representation on the federal level, and never will be. What we see in Cruz I think is a big show to make conservatives think that they actually have representation.

That is why conservatives should only focus on the Article V movement to take power from the federally corrupt behemoth. That is the only hope they have.

w

Moves
25 Sep 16

Originally posted by vistesd
If Trump wins, whodey will “sell out” too. All of a sudden, he will “change his mind” and be an ardent Trump supporter. Just like he all of a sudden changed his mind when Barack Obama adopted too many of GWB’s policies that whodey had theretofore supported. “Slitherin’” is what whodey does best.
This is how I feel about Ted Cruz and Donald Trump.
Cruz on the Telephone to his father:

Hi Dad, it's Ted, Dad, I just wanted you to know I'm endorsing Donald Trump.

Yes dad, I said Donald Trump.

Yes, THAT Donald Trump.

Of course you didn't assassinate JFK.

Because I want to run for president again.

Dad, I have to do this if I run for president.

What?

Oh dad, don't be silly. No one is going to arrest you for killing JFK.

Dad, I didn't say

Dad, stop, I didn't say

Dad, I didn't say you killed JFK.

Oh dad, stop crying. You're being ridiculous.

Dad?

Dad?

He hung up

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 Sep 16

I had always been wary of Cruz. There was always something not right about him.

In my heart, I know that there is no real conservative representation on the federal level, and never will be. What we see in Cruz I think is a big show to make conservatives think that they actually have representation.

That is why conservatives should only focus on the A ...[text shortened]... V movement to take power from the federally corrupt behemoth. That is the only hope they have.
Yes, your plan to reduce democratic choices and to bait and switch to force the People to reduce social spending by fiat rather than by the democratic process.

k

Moves
25 Sep 16

Originally posted by no1marauder
Yes, your plan to reduce democratic choices and to bait and switch to force the People to reduce social spending by fiat rather than by the democratic process.
Democratic process my arse. http://www.govtslaves.info/comprehensive-list-of-executive-orders-under-obama/

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 Sep 16

Originally posted by kquinn909
Democratic process my arse. http://www.govtslaves.info/comprehensive-list-of-executive-orders-under-obama/
😴😴😴

A) There's nothing inherently "undemocratic" about executive orders; the President is elected, ya know;

B) President Obama has issued fewer executive orders than any two term President since US Grant (his second term was 140 years ago): http://www.dailydot.com/layer8/number-of-executive-orders-per-president/