Conservatives expressing

Conservatives expressing "hurt" on DOMA Ruling

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
28 Jun 13
3 edits

U

Moves
28 Jun 13
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I was being truthful about my feelings toward it, but only for the purpose of levity.

Bringing up gang rape was nothing but a kill joy, so I was just wondering about your motive.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
28 Jun 13

Interesting point there Duchess64
What is you thoughts on this?

A university study, Romeo, Felicia F. “Acquaintance Rape on College and University Campuses,” AAETS. Web. 22 Nov. 2010.” The study of female rape victims concluded that the majority – 57% – of women who were raped on college campuses, reported feelings that were described as “positive” and “satisfied,” about the experience.

A meta analytic review of related studies pointed to the validity of the Romeo study. Hoskins and Fisk, 2010.

Perhaps surprising in the survey results was the fact that nearly 38% of the respondents reported a desire to repeat the experience, some obsessively so.

This would also be quite consistent with findings outlined in an article from Psychology Today, regarding the prevalence and incidence of rape fantasies in women, much of which are quite extreme and violent.

Thoughts Duchess64 ? 😉

D

Moves
28 Jun 13

D

Moves
28 Jun 13

U

Moves
28 Jun 13

In some cultures a man must kill his wife, daughter, sister, or any family member who has been raped in order to restore his family "honor", so I understand.

And no, of course I wouldn't reject any family member after being raped. I know you didn't imply I would, but I just wanted to say that in case there was any question.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
28 Jun 13

Trust me . I am no advocate of rape in any form. And from my understanding it has little to do with sexual attraction but rather power, dominance,or some psychologiclal defect,etc
Back to the Pschology Today article I referenced ,it says:

From the article:

From 1973 through 2008, nine surveys of women’s rape fantasies have been published. They show that about four in 10 women admit having them (31 to 57 percent) with a median frequency of about once a month. Actual prevalence of rape fantasies is probably higher because women may not feel comfortable admitting them.

For the latest report (Bivona, J. and J. Critelli. “The Nature of Women’s Rape Fantasies: An Analysis of Prevalence, Frequency, and Contents,”Journal of Sex Research (2009) 46:33), psychologists at North Texas University asked 355 college women: How often have you fantasized being overpowered/forced/raped by a man/woman to have oral/vaginal/anal sex against your will?

Sixty-two percent said they’d had at least one such fantasy. But responses varied depending on the terminology used. When asked about being “overpowered by a man,” 52 percent said they’d had that fantasy, the situation most typically depicted in women’s romance fiction. But when the term was “rape,” only 32 percent said they’d had the fantasy. These findings are in the same ballpark as previous reports.

What are your thoughts(Duchess64) on that ?

U

Moves
28 Jun 13

I think rape fantasies are closely tied to the whole Dom/sub fetish. Just before joining the army I was seeing (casually, she made it clear it was just sex) a girl who was big into being the submissive.

And you're right. She did ultimately have control, not of me, but jointly of our relationship. In bed she wanted to be dominated and even demeaned. It felt very strange for me, but at the same time it was new to me so I was intrigued.

Outside of the bedroom she was very strong and independent. She had strict rules. I was not to meet any of her friends or family, for example. No emotions were to get involved. It was to be just about good company and casual sex, that's it. And I was getting ready to ship off, so that's all it could be anyway.

Some might perceive her fetish as a sign of emotional problems. But at least outwardly she came across as very strong and emotionally grounded.

Houston, Texas

Moves
28 Jun 13

One of your more disgusting posts.

Z

Moves
28 Jun 13

http://www.leasticoulddo.com/comic/20130628/

Z

Moves
28 Jun 13

wtf woman.

seriously, a stupid joke about sloppy seconds and you go on this petty tirade? what is the point? it doesn't relate even one bit to the topic at hand, and is really a killjoy like he said. if we joke about laughing gas will you tell us in detail how the extermination camps worked in nazi germany? or the exact fiziological responses to chlorine gase used in WWI? just because someone said gas?

understand when you need to simply let it go.

D

Moves
28 Jun 13

D

Moves
28 Jun 13

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
28 Jun 13
1 edit

This thread reminds me of the South Park episode about the Queef Sisters: