CNN Poll: Trump Takes Biggest Lead Ever over Joe Biden,

CNN Poll: Trump Takes Biggest Lead Ever over Joe Biden,

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
19d

BTW, the Libertarians will have their convention in a couple of weeks, in Washington DC.

Robert F Kennedy is an invited speaker.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
19d
1 edit

How exactly does the border situation actually affect you, given it’s been an ongoing issue since the 1950s given that corporate agribusiness would grind to a halt if not for the flow of cheap labor from Mexico. This has been going on for so long now, why exactly has it become a problem now, other than being a diversion from some of Americas deeper problems like urban decay and a lack of investment in infrastructure to keep your cities alive.

And let’s not forget how much Trump was behind operation warp speed to get vaccines on the table. Ever the canny politician when he worked out his base was largely vaccine hesitant he peddled bleach and ivermectin. Ever watchful and willing to exploit the foibles of his maga-ites. But let’s not forget the “First Citizen the Germophobe’s” initial response, before he worked out how much political capital there was in being anti big pharma.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
19d

@kmax87

Are you kidding, agribusiness?? they are stuffing these people into hotels and school gymnasiums
in places like New York City, Chicago and others. who is paying for all this? Bifen just announced that
100,000 more immigrants will receive medical coverage this year. Who pays for that???

And 100,000 Americans lost their lives to overdosing in 2023, mostly from fentanyl. And let's not forget
criminals on the run, child sex slaves, and more. Please excuse me if you don't think this affects me personally,

One last kicker... they are being brought in to vote democrat.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19d

@Earl-of-Trumps said
BTW, the Libertarians will have their convention in a couple of weeks, in Washington DC.

Robert F Kennedy is an invited speaker.
As is Trump.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
19d

@Earl-of-Trumps said
@kmax87

Are you kidding, agribusiness?? they are stuffing these people into hotels and school gymnasiums
in places like New York City, Chicago and others. who is paying for all this? Bifen just announced that
100,000 more immigrants will receive medical coverage this year. Who pays for that???

And 100,000 Americans lost their lives to overdosing in 2023, mostl ...[text shortened]... think this affects me personally,

One last kicker... they are being brought in to vote democrat.
Okay so you are obviously on board replacement theory and if you are I've got nothing for you. Have fun!

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18d

More of the same from New York Times
----------------

NYT Poll: Trump Continues to Dominate Swing States; Soars with Hispanic, Black, Young Voters

Former President Donald Trump maintains a strong position among key swing state voters and has made historic inroads with Hispanic, black, and young voters, New York Times/Siena/Philadelphia Inquirer polling found Monday.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/05/13/nyt-poll-trump-continues-dominate-swing-states-soars-hispanic-black-young-voters/

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18d

@Earl-of-Trumps
Brutal treatment like fomenting a riot on Jan 6 where he announced 'be there it will be wild' or the phone call to the sec. of state of Georgia, I want 11780 votes so I can show we won Georgia, or the fake elector scheme which would not have happened without Trump's approval, all that is just baselessly attacking a poor misunderstood dude?

Why do I get the distinct impression if it was ANY dem POTUS, Biden, Carter, Clinton, whomever, your tune would be 180 degrees backwards, HANG the SOB.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18d

@sonhouse said
@Earl-of-Trumps
Brutal treatment like fomenting a riot on Jan 6 where he announced 'be there it will be wild' or the phone call to the sec. of state of Georgia, I want 11780 votes so I can show we won Georgia, or the fake elector scheme which would not have happened without Trump's approval, all that is just baselessly attacking a poor misunderstood dude?

Why do I get th ...[text shortened]... em POTUS, Biden, Carter, Clinton, whomever, your tune would be 180 degrees backwards, HANG the SOB.
Dude, what are you doing? You appear to start out answering a question that was never asked.

You nipping at the old muskatel or something lol?

w

Moves
17d

@Earl-of-Trumps said
More of the same from New York Times
----------------

NYT Poll: Trump Continues to Dominate Swing States; Soars with Hispanic, Black, Young Voters

[i]Former President Donald Trump maintains a strong position among key swing state voters and has made historic inroads with Hispanic, black, and young voters, New York Times/Siena/Philadelphia Inquirer ...[text shortened]... lection/2024/05/13/nyt-poll-trump-continues-dominate-swing-states-soars-hispanic-black-young-voters/
Are we really bringing Trump back to fail again?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
7d 20h

Cook Report Poll: Trump Dominates in Key Swing States, Remains Tied in Wisconsin

Trump holds an outside-the-margin lead in several states:

Pennsylvania: Trump +3
Nevada: Trump +8
Michigan: Trump +3
North Carolina: Trump +8
Arizona: Trump +4
Wisconsin: Trump =
Georgia: Trump +4
--------------------------------------------

It looks that way, eh @Wildgrass?

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/05/23/cook-report-poll-trump-dominates-key-swing-states-remains-tied-wisconsin/

w

Moves
7d 19h

@Earl-of-Trumps said
Cook Report Poll: Trump Dominates in Key Swing States, Remains Tied in Wisconsin

Trump holds an outside-the-margin lead in several states:

Pennsylvania: Trump +3
Nevada: Trump +8
Michigan: Trump +3
North Carolina: Trump +8
Arizona: Trump +4
Wisconsin: Trump =
Georgia: Trump +4
--------------------------------------------

It looks that way, eh @ ...[text shortened]... m/2024-election/2024/05/23/cook-report-poll-trump-dominates-key-swing-states-remains-tied-wisconsin/
😞

Disappointed with humanity.

There are a dozen republican governors with >60% approval ratings. Phil Scott in VT is at like 85%. Mark Gordon and Doug burgum and Joe Lombardo.

Trumps approval rating is 44% and was a dismal 34% when he left office.

Any one of the aforementioned republican governors would easily be up double digits on biden. There are real fiscal conservatives with serious plans and the ability to solve problems. Trump has proven he cannot lead.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
7d 16h
1 edit

Trump gets overwhelming response in rally in deep blue Bronx New York City

CNN reporter struck by size of pro-Trump rally in 'one of the bluest counties in the entire country'
----------------------------------
Despite traditionally low support for Republicans in the Bronx, Trump's rally saw a significant turnout, with his campaign estimating 25,000 attendees and a reported increase in support among Black and Hispanic voters.
-----------------------

*Note - two rappers were on stage dancing and singing. Trump has made amazing strides with African Americans,
and Lawrence Taylor, lovingly known as LT, the best football player ever, was there saying his whole family now,
will vote republican.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-reporter-struck-size-pro-130354425.html

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
7d 16h

@wildgrass said
😞

Disappointed with humanity.

There are a dozen republican governors with >60% approval ratings. Phil Scott in VT is at like 85%. Mark Gordon and Doug burgum and Joe Lombardo.

Trumps approval rating is 44% and was a dismal 34% when he left office.

Any one of the aforementioned republican governors would easily be up double digits on biden. There are real fiscal conservatives with serious plans and the ability to solve problems. Trump has proven he cannot lead.
I'm not sure you're right there, Wildgrass.

First of all, you say Trump's approval rating is 44%. but that cannot be right, if you go by the polls.

w

Moves
7d 14h

@Earl-of-Trumps said
I'm not sure you're right there, Wildgrass.

First of all, you say Trump's approval rating is 44%. but that cannot be right, if you go by the polls.
Some people disapprove of trump but will vote for him anyway. That explains the gap.