CNN Poll: Trump Takes Biggest Lead Ever over Joe Biden,

CNN Poll: Trump Takes Biggest Lead Ever over Joe Biden,

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17d
2 edits

... And Including Third-Party Candidates Expands Trump's Lead CNN
----------------
Former President Donald Trump has opened his biggest lead ever captured in the CNN poll of the American electorate, enjoying a six-point advantage over incumbent Democrat President Joe Biden.

Trump, at 49 percent, is six percent ahead of Biden’s 43 percent when the two are polled head-to-head.

When third-party candidates like Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Dr. Jill Stein, and Cornel West are added into the field, Trump’s lead over Biden grows to nearly double digits. In that multi-candidate scenario, Trump is at 42 percent, Biden is down at 33 percent, Kennedy is at 16 percent, West at four percent, and Stein at three percent.
---------------------------

hey sonhouse, it's a CNN poll so quitcha'bitchin'

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/28/donald-trump-takes-biggest-lead-ever-over-joe-biden-in-cnn-poll-third-party-candidates-expand-trump-lead/

Lake Como

Moves
17d

@earl-of-trumps said
----------------
Former President Donald Trump has opened his biggest lead ever captured in the CNN poll of the American electorate, enjoying a six-point advantage over incumbent Democrat President Joe Biden.

Trump, at 49 percent, is six percent ahead of Biden’s 43 percent when the tw ...[text shortened]... d-trump-takes-biggest-lead-ever-over-joe-biden-in-cnn-poll-third-party-candidates-expand-trump-lead/
This is CNN. Fox too busy today, receiving accolades with 2.5 million viewers, cnn about 1.2 and the other one 500m.
We need Suzy to find out what is going on, usually FOX does the polls.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17d

@AverageJoe1
Wait till you god has been pronounced guilty in his felony trials. Good luck after that. Of course we know will never effect you even though you said as much already but you are not believable, you will vote for him even if he is in prison. Just come out and admit it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17d

@earl-of-trumps said
----------------

Trump, at 49 percent, is six percent ahead of Biden’s 43 percent when the tw ...[text shortened]... d-trump-takes-biggest-lead-ever-over-joe-biden-in-cnn-poll-third-party-candidates-expand-trump-lead/
Looks like your chosen man is on track for a huge swing in November then huh?

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
17d

@earl-of-trumps said
----------------

I predict Trump will be defeated by an absolute landslide, and that will have two results:

1) Republican screaming will dwarf 2020 levels, and certain extremists (pointing to the inaccurate polls) will try to overthrow the government again but much more seriously this time.

2) Political polling will be declared dead.

Or, I could be wrong, and the American people could be on track for making the biggest mistake in history. There isn't a bigger mistake a democracy CAN make than electing a frustrated, vindictive, narcissistic demagogue. I don't think America will do that, though.

Either way, this November is not going to be pleasant.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17d

@divegeester said
Looks like your chosen man is on track for a huge swing in November then huh?
He's not my "chosen man" but someone I would endorse over Biden.

This is early to predict what will happen in November but I found it curious that slanted-left CNN would find these results

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Wait till you god has been pronounced guilty in his felony trials. Good luck after that. Of course we know will never effect you even though you said as much already but you are not believable, you will vote for him even if he is in prison. Just come out and admit it.
I think that the brutal treatment that the dems have orchestrated for Trump may be making Trump look the hero, after all.

We'll see

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17d

@averagejoe1 said
This is CNN. Fox too busy today, receiving accolades with 2.5 million viewers, cnn about 1.2 and the other one 500m.
We need Suzy to find out what is going on, usually FOX does the polls.
CNN does do polls, of course, but are they reliable?
That's why when I saw that it was a CNN poll, I got a minor shock

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17d

@spruce112358 said
I predict Trump will be defeated by an absolute landslide, and that will have two results:

1) Republican screaming will dwarf 2020 levels, and certain extremists (pointing to the inaccurate polls) will try to overthrow the government again but much more seriously this time.

2) Political polling will be declared dead.

Or, I could be wrong, and the American people ...[text shortened]... don't think America will do that, though.

Either way, this November is not going to be pleasant.
Spruce, you have a very vivid imagination.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
17d

What I keep hearing from republicans is that if trump wins, it’s a fair election and that if Biden wins, it is a rigged election.

Considering their reaction to the 2020 election, I can safely say that the propaganda, should Biden win, will not olay out well.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17d

@earl-of-trumps said
He's not my "chosen man" but someone I would endorse over Biden.

This is early to predict what will happen in November but I found it curious that slanted-left CNN would find these results
I say you support Trump and you will vote for Trump.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17d

@Earl-of-Trumps
So you think your god is above the law. Biden or Democrats have nothing to do with grand juries, they are ordinary people looking at evidence and shame on you for implying they are corrupt. The evidence is provided just like any other case and if anything, Trump has been given a golden glove treatment like on how the judge is treating his outrageous bursts of BS in his "Truth" Social and speaking to the crowd which just makes the base THINK his is getting screwed when in fact it is nothing of the kind, it is showing exactly how he did illegal things.
If you or I had the same charges the trial would have been over a lot faster and we would be in jail.

w

Moves
17d

It's weird how many people are like "I can't physically understand why anyone would vote for ...."

Trump and Biden are both unelectable. Someone still wins. A race to the bottom.

Lake Como

Moves
17d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
I admit, we need to elect the one person that can run this country. It cannot be Biden, of course, he does not even give a crap what is going on in the universities. No help. So the only person left would be Trump. If everyone, including him can settle down after his conviction and incarceration, I think he could probably run the country from his cell quite easily. So I would probably go along with that before I would go along with Biden. For the record, I would have been glad to be the person to push the button at Hiroshima,, so we are worlds apart.

Lake Como

Moves
17d

@wildgrass said
It's weird how many people are like "I can't physically understand why anyone would vote for ...."

Trump and Biden are both unelectable. Someone still wins. A race to the bottom.
Can’t vote for a zombie who has policies that are created by youngsters who scramble around inside the White House like little mice. Would trump allow some 26-year-old to walk up to a lectern and pull him away?