1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 12:24
    @metal-brain said
    Fauci aso lied about what percentage of the population needed to get vaccinated to reach herd immunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uENyOGnUH8c&t=349s

Was that for a good reason too?
    Now we know even 100% is not enough. Did the science change to impossible and he had to change the numbers until impossible?
    That would be a matter of opinion rather than a lie. It would depend on the virulence of any given strain and the density of any given population. You seem desperate to slander this particular official, is it personal or would any arch vaxxer get the same treatment.
    I hope the new malaria vaccine doesn’t upset your apple cart too much
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 13:061 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    That would be a matter of opinion rather than a lie. It would depend on the virulence of any given strain and the density of any given population. You seem desperate to slander this particular official, is it personal or would any arch vaxxer get the same treatment.
    I hope the new malaria vaccine doesn’t upset your apple cart too much
    Delta is the dominant variant so it would be delta. It is not a matter of opinion anymore unless you live in a country where another variant is dominant. I doubt that is the case in the UK or USA, so you are wrong.

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/delta-variant-accounts-for-93-of-us-covid-19-cases-cdc-estimates
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 13:11
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    So you figure it is ok to yell FIRE in a crowded theater. That is what is going on here. But you won't research the issue enough to find out for yourself, instead, just going, What is the source of your information, as if we are supposed to be your librarian.

I guess that is why Putin and Trump likes you so much.
    What the fukk are you talking about?
    Nobody is causing panic here. It is as if you just make up unrelated crap because of mental illness. Do you even know what you are saying? Did you forget to take your medication?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '21 05:51
    “When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -George R.R. Martin

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/google-ramps-up-censorship-once-again-this-time-silencing-climate-change-deniers
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    10 Oct '21 10:27
    @metal-brain said
    Delta is the dominant variant so it would be delta. It is not a matter of opinion anymore unless you live in a country where another variant is dominant. I doubt that is the case in the UK or USA, so you are wrong.

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/delta-variant-accounts-for-93-of-us-covid-19-cases-cdc-estimates
    Why do you insist on being as thick as two short planks.
    I’m wrong in saying the answer to a question depends on the variables associated with the question? You are a retard.
    I’m not wrong you just should not be discussing stuff with grown ups.
    100% vaccination will be the optimum level of vaccination for preventing death and long term serious illness though. If a certain % of the population refuse to vaccinate it will not matter to the vast majority of those that are as long as the % is not enough to disrupt the health services.
    Are you claiming that Fauci alone made that false assumption concerning herd immunity because that would be a bare faced lie.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '21 16:54
    @kevcvs57 said
    Why do you insist on being as thick as two short planks.
    I’m wrong in saying the answer to a question depends on the variables associated with the question? You are a retard.
    I’m not wrong you just should not be discussing stuff with grown ups.
    100% vaccination will be the optimum level of vaccination for preventing death and long term serious illness though. If a certain ...[text shortened]... ci alone made that false assumption concerning herd immunity because that would be a bare faced lie.
    100% vaccination is impossible because not everyone can be safely vaccinated. Those with severe allergies cannot be vaccinated, but it is irrelevant since the vaccinated can get the virus and spread it to others.

Herd immunity can only be achieved by letting everyone get infected. People are free to choose whether or not they are vaccinated when they get the virus. Either way it will lead to herd immunity if it happens fast enough.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '21 20:46
    “It’s A Trap” – They Are Making Frances Haugen Into A Superstar For A Reason

https://endoftheamericandream.com/its-a-trap-they-are-making-frances-haugen-into-a-superstar-for-a-reason/

Haugen and those that are backing her are not attacking Facebook for all of the oppressive censorship that is happening. Instead, they want Facebook to do even more censoring.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Oct '21 21:251 edit
    @metal-brain said
    “It’s A Trap” – They Are Making Frances Haugen Into A Superstar For A Reason

https://endoftheamericandream.com/its-a-trap-they-are-making-frances-haugen-into-a-superstar-for-a-reason/

Haugen and those that are backing her are not attacking Facebook for all of the oppressive censorship that is happening. Instead, they want Facebook to do even more censoring.
    I have no problem with media censoring lies.

Lies aren't "fit to print".
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '21 12:101 edit
    @suzianne said
    I have no problem with media censoring lies.

Lies aren't "fit to print".
    They are censoring the truth while spreading lies of their own.
    You wouldn't know a lie if it hit you in the head. You always call facts lies simply because you don't want to believe the truth.

You have been duped into thinking censorship is essential for democracy, but the opposite is true. Free speech is essential for democracy. Since you are against free speech you are against democracy. You are just too stupid to realize it.

“When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -George R.R. Martin
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Oct '21 17:43
    @Metal-Brain
    Look at you, we provided proof of several of your rightwing scree's and YOU don't allow ANY proof from ANYONE but your rightwing BS sites.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '21 07:32
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Look at you, we provided proof of several of your rightwing scree's and YOU don't allow ANY proof from ANYONE but your rightwing BS sites.
    Biden Approval PLUMMETS To 38%, Independents TURN On President As Return To 'Normal' Stalls.

YouTube

Keep living in denial as your god king's approval rating plummets. People are unhappy with him for a reason.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 14:16
    @Metal-Brain
    Biden is NOT my god king, but Trump for SURE is YOURS.

If Biden screws up in a big way we will notice and react but ALL you do is bitch about Biden from DAY ONE even before he has had a chance to wipe out all the damage done by Trump.

BTW did you see Trump's latest scree? "REPUBS, don't even BOTHER to vote''.

And you think he is some kind of GENIUS?

BECAUSE HE SAID SO?
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '21 02:26
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Biden is NOT my god king, but Trump for SURE is YOURS.

If Biden screws up in a big way we will notice and react but ALL you do is bitch about Biden from DAY ONE even before he has had a chance to wipe out all the damage done by Trump.

BTW did you see Trump's latest scree? "REPUBS, don't even BOTHER to vote''.

And you think he is some kind of GENIUS?

BECAUSE HE SAID SO?
    Trump fast tracked the making of gene vaccines and told people they should take them. He is every bit as much of a jerk and tool of big pharma as biden. He would not dare fire Fauci, despite talking about it.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Oct '21 17:48
    @Metal-Brain
    Yeah, can't have those double damned climate change idiots tell us what is going on, can we?
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 02:09
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Yeah, can't have those double damned climate change idiots tell us what is going on, can we?
    Climate changes. Always has and always will.
    Nobody can do anything about that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree