1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 02:162 edits
    @metal-brain said
    Climate changes. Always has and always will.
    Nobody can do anything about that.
    Yes, climate changes because it is influenced by a number of things that humans know about and can intervene.

We've solved harder problems before.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 02:401 edit
    @wildgrass said
    Yes, climate changes because it is influenced by a number of things that humans know about and can intervene.

We've solved harder problems before.
    You don't even know how much man is influencing climate change. You also have to know what is causing it to know how to intervene and you don't know. You are just putting a lot of faith into a mere hypothesis that CO2 is the main reason. There is no evidence that is the main factor. It is just a guess.

"We've solved harder problems before"

No, we havn't solved problems without knowing the cause of the problems. Are people going to prevent the next ice age? They are cyclical. How are people going to keep the north pole pointing to Polaris? Preventing climate change is pretty hard to do.
  3. Tallinn
    Moves
    19 Oct '21 17:23
    @kevcvs57

If the critics of some view A are censored, the probability is higher it is done because that view A is wrong or cannot be defended.

You say that A is proven and the critics have been refuted and as their meaningless criticism is harmful, therefore, the critics of A have been censored. And how can you prove that censoring some facts and arguments was not the MAIN "proof" of the position A?
  4. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    19 Oct '21 19:191 edit
    There's an old saying: 'Let me control the news and I can control the world'.

Once you control the news you can lie and deceive and continue to lie and lie, and nobody can stop you. If any opposing info slips out you simply label it as baseless fake news or a baseless conspiracy.

And this goes hand in hand with 'Power corrupts; ultimate power corrupts ultimately'.

Now try to imagine what would happen when any group gets ultimate power.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 04:16
    https://rumble.com/vny34a-facebook-censors-jimmys-video-while-confirming-it.html
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 15:36
    @Metal-Brain
    You obviously don't care a SMIT about actual TRUTH.

Which goes with my opinion you are an actual Russian Asset, doing Putin's and your god king Trump's bidding, even though you claim to think Trump is a creep, yet you defend him at every turn.

Your MO is obvious.

You fool NOBODY here.

AND it is not even worth the data to try to 'refute' your bullshyte since refutation lands on deaf ears, YOUR deaf ears.

Tell me, how do you get paid by Putin? Brown bag in the park?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '21 00:08
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    You obviously don't care a SMIT about actual TRUTH.

Which goes with my opinion you are an actual Russian Asset, doing Putin's and your god king Trump's bidding, even though you claim to think Trump is a creep, yet you defend him at every turn.

Your MO is obvious.

You fool NOBODY here.

AND it is not even worth the data to try to 'refute' your bullshy ...[text shortened]... ands on deaf ears, YOUR deaf ears.

Tell me, how do you get paid by Putin? Brown bag in the park?
    Is everyone out to get you?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 15:241 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    All the rightwingnutjob sites in the world won't change the TRUTH.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

Censor THAT you POS.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '21 12:25
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    All the rightwingnutjob sites in the world won't change the TRUTH.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

Censor THAT you POS.
    All the leftwingnutjob sites in the world won't change the TRUTH. Fauci lied to congress. He funded gain of function research and they finally admitted they did.
    Omitting facts does not change the truth.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 08:54
    https://rumble.com/voa2n0-shocking-fauci-tortured-puppies-new-documents-reveal.html
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 09:54
    @metal-brain said
    https://rumble.com/voa2n0-shocking-fauci-tortured-puppies-new-documents-reveal.html
    Gullible.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 23:59
    @suzianne said
    Gullible.
    Idiot. Stop denying facts.
    Fauci funded the torture of puppies until death. PETA took notice.

https://www.peta.org/blog/fauci-niaid-puppies-animal-testing/?v2=1
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 01:10
    Vigano Condemns The Corruption of 'The Globalist Elite'

https://nationalfile.com/archbishop-vigano-denounces-the-coronavirus-vaccine-there-is-a-duty-to-refuse-it/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree